Chapter 4- yes! I’m moving on ~

My Stalking Heart

 

Hyu Mae POV

One week had passed after that life changing event happened and it’s really not that easy to forget, I spend most of my time surfing the net to find a new boy that I will admire but as always I ended up thinking of him..

“My one week of grieving has now officially ENDed” and yes I pose the most awkward smile I can do.

This is now my decision and I think the first thing to do is to see and talk to my BFFs.

                        SCHOOL TIME: kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg.

Before coming inside the room, I tried my best to put the most beautiful smile I have.

“kyu mae, jong in, how are you” came close to them and hug them as tight as I could

There facial expression were really not that good

“ ooh, hyu mae, gwaenchana? Is your heart now okey?”Kyu mae just showed me her most WHAT-THE-HELL look

“ yah! Why shouldn’t I be not okey?” slapping kyu mae’s back

“ and oh jong in, looks like you got a new hairstyle, you look good with that” I appreciated jong in just to change the topic

Kyu mae POV

Something is really not good in this kind of situation.

Jong in and I just look at each other with a very curious look and just like me we have one thing in common: WHAT THE HELL is HYU MAE acting?

I mean I know she’s a very optimistic girl with those hyper active fighting spirit but just a week ago I’ve seen her in her worst figure- RED EYES, with super duper big eye bags and she’s really quite, she didn’t even dare to talk to us..

But we understand her. It’s really amazing how BFFs have this kind of instincts. Jong in and I just felt of giving this girl a space and time to maybe heal her wounds.

“ so, I think we must welcome the original Hyu Mae with her re-incarnated Heart” I said it in my most happy expression with an applause.

Then we three just hugged each other. It’s like we’ve not seen each other in century.

“BFF” we said it unison and high 5 each other

I missed this thing. Thank God she’s back to normal. Please no more ALIEN moments.

Baekhyun POV

Last week was really a super duper boring week cause I just felt something is really missing.

“ aigoo” I messed my hair because of disappointment

“stop messing the class, Mr. Baekhyun” the teacher nagged at me

I just bowed my head and think again

“ Just what the hell is really missing in my life last week and today” I whispered and think deeply..

3 years ago…………

 

I was walking through the corridor of our school and yes I know its normal thing but not today I guess.  It felt really strange here, looks like someone’s eye is on me.

“Is anybody here” I shouted wishing someone would reply, but no one did and even though I’m already a man my hair still shivers.

Is this like what happened in every horror story- there must be a ghost here. I just feel someone is following me or maybe staring me.

“aish, this is just your imagination BAEK” now talking to myself.

So if you wonder why I’m here alone it’s because it’s already 5 pm and class just ended so as expected this area of the school must be left empty.

And just now I received a text from my dad saying that it’s already confirmed

Mom and he will file a divorce and he texted me that ending with a smiley.

And I just don’t know how to react; I need someone to talk to, but who? Nobody cares about my parents!

I went up in the roof top and shouted all my feelings “ AAAAHHHH!~ what the hell is happening to my life now” I throw all the chairs I’ve seen in that area not minding anything …

Hyu Mae POV

Because of being so clumsy, my project which is not yet complete was left in my classroom I was really so disappointed of myself.

“ clumsy.aishh” I nagged myself

As I was walking through the school corridor I noticed someone. Omo! I think its Baekhyun but what is he doing here?

“I think this is interesting” following him and forgetting my main purpose of coming – THE  Project.

I know Baekhyun is good-looking but I’m not really attracted to him unlike the other people here in our school. I just don’t find something unique about him.

So because of my ninja moves I think that guy didn’t notice me following him although I think he is kinda turning his head to look at the back.

Then suddenly

“is anybody here?” baekhyun just shouted and I can notice his voice is cracking

I hide quickly and giggled.

“ kekekeke, baekhyunnie is not that brave eh!”

To prevent this “following plan” destroyed, I tried to keep distance but still I keep an eye on where he is going

“ to the rooftop? In this time? Is he crazy?” to answer all my question I fasten my pace to the direction where he is leading

But I got stocked when I heard him shouting and I think he is banging all the chairs there..

“ omma, appa . why can’t I have a happy family” I can hear him crying while saying this to the wall.

“He must be hurt “ I whispered and I even came closer to where he is but not even realizing it.

I pull my hanky and offered it to him. He is now leaning to the wall with his head low and crying.

“who are you” baekhyun ask with his hoarse voice and accepts the hanky.

I just don’t know what to say. So I run and went home.

AT HOME

“ omma, there something I want to tell you” I sit at the kitchen where she is cooking and tell her my experience.

“ so?” my mom asked

“ omma, is that even an answer? I think he is really mysterious, I think there’s something more I need to know about him” I told my mom

Baekhyun POV

The event that happened yesterday was really shameful; I hope she won’t tell it to anyone

“ baekhyunaa, what’s wrong with your eyes today?” Se hun asked

“my eyes~ it’s nothing, I just happen to have an eyesore lately” I found a perfect alibi

Yesterday was really unforgettable and there’s really something or maybe someone who is disturbing my mind – the hanky girl. I am such a babo, I didn’t even try to see her face “ aish, pabo baekhyun” self-talking while holding the hanky

Maybe I should go back to the rooftop and maybe I can see her again there.

Hyu mae POV

Again it’s another school day

“ omma, can I have 2 lunch boxes for today?”

“ wae? Is there any special occasion” my mom was shocked with my sudden request.

Well, this is really my first time asking here.

“ anni, I will give it to someone” I giggled in excitement

“nugu? Kyu mae? Jong In?”

“ no! hehehe, I’ll give  it to baekhyun” I told her proudly

“ WHAT? Do you even know him?” My mom was shocked yet she still gives my request.

AT SCHOOL

“ Hyu mae, what’s with that expression?” my BFF kyu mae  pointed on my mouth

“Looks like your happy” my other BFF in

“Your right, I’m super duper, to the highest level HAPPY” exaggerating everything.

“wae?” they both said it in unison

So I told them what happened yesterday

“so? How can that event makes you happy, If that’s in movie, that is the time you will cry” kyu mae just showing her antagonist side

“weirdo” Jong in added

“so can you please continue listening to me? So after that event I think I found out my PRINCE CHARMING!” I told them with sparkling eyes

“ so you’re saying your prince charming is Baekhyun” Kyu mae said with sarcastic expression

“so you just fell in love with him when you saw him crying yesterday at the rooftop?” Jong in just hit the main point

“YES and YES, he is my prince charming and I think I’m in love” 

“That’s ridiculous, just how can uhhhh~” kyu mae said while acting like she wants to vomit.

So I look to jong in to see his approval, but he just glared me.

“ okey! Stop with your acting, I mean guys I’m now in love isn’t that your always wish for me and now I’m experiencing this “pouting to them

Jong in and Hyu mae look at each other and disappointedly said “ okey, will always be here helping you”

“ can’t you even give me a better expression” I told them while putting my things on the table cause the class will start.

Yes, I’m in love with BAEKHYUN. But after all the discussion about baekhyun this morning, there is one thing that left a mark.

“Do I even know him” that’s what my mom said before I bid goodbye

The only thing I know is he is baekhyun, he is good looking, chic magnet, he is with the same school with me and judging from his emotions yesterday he must be coming from a broken home. That’s it! Is that even important?

BELL rings.-IT’s lunch

Before going to the cafeteria with my BFFs I went to the rooftop hoping to see baekhyun and give my other lunch box.

“Yes, this is great Baekhyun is in the rooftop, I am just so lucky or maybe this is what they call destiny. Hehehe.” I said walking the rooftop quitely

As I was walking nearer to where baekhyun is I can hear my heart beats faster than usual, I don’t even know what to say to him.

“okey, keep calm hyu mae you can do this” I tried to uplift myself

Now I’m in the back baekhyun and I S-L-O-W-L-Y touch his shoul…

Kriiiiiiiiiiiing..’’oh, chanyeol-ssi what makes you call?” tsk I almost got his back until that stupid cell phone rang, what a blocker.

Because of my disappointment I just left the lunch box in the rooftop with a note:

“This lunch box is for Baekhyun, so please no touching unless your baekhyun”

I hope he will eat it.

.........................................................

A/N

I tried to make this chapter longer. Is it ok? I hope it’s not boring.