Chapter 1 – I’m not stalking!

My Stalking Heart

 

 

                        “ hyu maeeee, yaah! Palli you’re going to be late again. Omoo!!  How come you still didn’t mature, you’re now 17 and you’re still having a lazy . Get up now.”

Hyu mae POV:

                        Ok, you just heard my mom talking, more like shouting early in the morning, what a day isn’t it? If you are in our house, you must consider putting earplugs especially every morning. But despite of all her nagging she’s still the best woman I’ve meet..yup she nags at me but she always takes care of me, she is always there in my most important  day and cry with me in my heartbreaking moments. She always appreciate me and tells me I’m the most beautiful girl on earth..

And YES I believe her..hehehehe!! Mothers are always the best in making our heart floats..

“ omma, I’m coming !! so please stay quite.. I don’t want neighbors staring at me when I go out”

After taking a bath, I get my eyeglasses on my cabinet and stare at the mirror.. I feel so pretty this morning that’s why I’m making faces and doing aegyos like how every SNSD members do it: pout , make my eyes bigger and do the peace sign..hehehe..

“ yah! Hyu mae ~ are you day dreaming in there again? Snap it out or else you’ll see yourself with your guidance councilor.”

Aaaahh! My mom is really a dream blocker..aishh!

Omo !! I almost forgot what day is today~!! Heheheh!

Author POV

Hyu mae went to the kitchen and hug her mother..

“  omma, can you make two lunch box for today, please! Jebal..(pouting )”

“ AGAIN? Sweetie , aren’t you tired of being a stalker of that BACON boy again..Its been three years and look at what’s happening”

“omma, it’s BAEKHYUN ( pronouncing it slowly with feelings) and omma I’m not stalking him, I’m just following him! Okey?

“ huh? Stalking and Following ? aren’t they the same?

“ way to far mom” kiss her mom and bids goodbye

Hyu mae POV

As you heard from my mom I’ve been following and not STALKING baekhyun..

AAAAhh. Baekhyun the hottest guy I’ve seen with his cute smile and always sparkling eyes and not to mention his super duper hot body. I think his a god indeed..

Snap it ! grrr. I must stop with that daydreaming thing again..

As I was walking more like running to reach the gate..

I realized a familiar figure is standing on the gate….kyaa.. it’s baekhyun my loveee…omo ottoke?? Looks like he just arrived coming out from his red Ferrari..and here it goes again I’m daydreaming to the max..

Because of my hormones that are very in love, I’m now secretly following him…

Baekhyun POV

Well, it’s another WHAT A day again, because again my mom and my so called new dad volunteered to send me to school because as what my mom said : darling, isn’t your new dad so sweet”..

Aishh. I hate it..

As I was walking through the school, as expected I always receive stares, and even moans from different girls I passed through ..huh~ I just smirked.

“ I know I’m HOT”

Walk.walk.greet people.walk.walk

Aigoo~ I really wonder why is the walk to my classroom takes so long..

Hyu mae POV

-yaaa! i think this is the best view to start a day ..- BAEKHYUN’s back..one word

AMAZING..

My baekhyun is really so friendly and always smiling..looks like all people loves him especially ..

GIRLS

“ ahhhh!!~ baekhyunaa- you’re so cute today “ said by the girl who I think is a

“ He is always cute plus he won’t like a like you” I said it in a lower voice..hehehe..In short I’m talking to myself

“ Oppa, stay with me tonight!?” another girl came closer to touch my baekhyunnie’s body ..looks like she is flirting

Hearing that make my heart stop from beating and it was like..tooooooooooooooooooooooot… are you even a girl? My gosh!

“ huh?mianhe” baekhyun said it in the coolest way..

Hahahahahaha!! I know that would happen..meroong!

The walk through his room was really like walking in the aisle. Here he is in front of me , I hope he is there waiting for me..waiting for my steps ( daydreaming again)..

Until..

Toogs!~

‘’ aaaahhhh, ouch “ I shouted as I felt my hair is being pulled.

“ ya , hyu mae are you crazy ?? You are starting your day with stalking already?”  kyu mae yelled at me , with his saliva showering all over my face..(ewe)

Reality just pop out..

“  aigoo, why are you always showering your saliva all over my face? And again I’m not stalking..

Then I heard a giggle beside me…aahh.. I forgot I have 2 best friends

“ omo, hyu mae are you okey? Come on guys its five mins before class ,lets hurry” Jong in the sweetest boy I met just told that bad news..

“aigoo, this is baekhyun fault if we came late at class” kyumae blaming my baekhyun..

“ hu? Did you judt blame him .. ahhhh..its not his fault .tsss” glaring him

“ looks like another  catfight.. everyone,lets stop that okey ,let us hurry” Jong in just saved us..

After the running, looks like we’re lucky today cause looks like the class is not yet starting..

“ phwew, Baekhyun is really my lucky charm.”

“ stop it, “ my 2 ever antagonist BFF said it unison..

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG~!

Baekhyun POV

“ Ok class, since today is the taking picture day, the rest of the class is being suspended” Mr. Park announced it with smiling face..

“YESSSS, no class” I also shout it because of excitement

But wait… TODAY is taking CLASS picture day..aigooo..

“ what’s with that expression, Baek? “ My friend, Luhan ask me out of curiosity

“nothing”

“ omo..hahaha! I know now( in a thinking pose), looks like what happened last year would happen again today, so better secure your things and put more BB cream, the HUGE WAVE OF GIRLS are coming to have a one photo with the pretty aekhyunnie,kekeke” luhan said it in a teasing way

“ ONE photo? I hope so, I hate the lights of camera and I hate DÉJÀ VU,so I think I must go on first~”

“ yaa! Waeyo? Where are you going , I also want to have a photo with you” luhan screaming

I think I must find a secret place to hide..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What’s up everyone this is really my first time writing a fanfic and even doing a poster ,and I hate my poster it looks weird..i hope someone would save me..and my gosh since this is my first time writing i just dont know how to upload  my poster, i just don't know....help please.. 

 

Remember this is my first time writing..heheheh..i hope you can comment ..tell me whats wrong with my writing and I’m sorry if there is grammar error, I’m from Philippines and English is really not my mother tongue..you can also suggest..everything is welcome in the comment box and you can comment even about BAEKHYUN and exo performances..i will surely love it..please also do SUBSCRIBE..SAranghgae~~~ lots of love ~

 

---HAnweii-----.