Is it her?

I love you.. my enemy~

Junsu woke up in a room inside the club the next morning. he was drunk. Surrounded with girls, he giggled, "How can i resist these beauties anyways?" He hugged them all to wake up.

"Joheun Achim oppa~" they all said in unison.

"How was sleep?" one girl asked as she traced Junsu's abs.

He gasped when he felt the girl's palm on his bare skin. I am half-!? He curled up to see that his belt was unbuckled as well. He laid back down and buried his head on his palms. Oh God. The girls looked at each other and grinned.

A girl soon broke the silence "Oppa, did you enjoy what we did last night?"

He quickly sat up in great shock. "Did i hear you right? What WE did last night?"

The other girl pouted. "Awwe oppa, don't be like that. How could you forget that we had it intense last night?" she said while making circles on his tight-muscled chest.

Smirking, he tried not to believe them. "You girls are kidding." he said as he pulled them back again.

Junsu and the girls are about to do it again when...

BANG! The door swung open~

All of them inside the room threw their look at the person who opened the door.

"HYUNG! BAEGOPAYO!" Nickhun cried loudly.

Junsu froze for a moment. Then he jumped out of bed not taking his glare off of Khun. He charged him out of the room. "You came here, barged in the room, ruined my moments with the girls just to say 'HYUNG BAEGOPAYO?!' " he said in a tone that echoed through the empty club.

"But i'm hungry!" Khun protested.

Junsu wore his shirt., grabbed Khun by his arm. He turned to the girls inside the room. "Next time my ladies. I have to feed this baby first." He winked at them and marched out of the club.

---

"buurrrrp~ " Khun bloated as he patted his full stomach. "Now baby boy is full. Let's go home, ne?" he patted Khun's head. Khun nodded and did aegyo like a kid. "Gomawo hyung."

When they reached the dorm, Junsu remembered something. Jessica. He grabbed his phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Princess? Eodiya? Did you get home safely last night? Mianhe i lost sight of you."

There was long silence on the other line. Finally she answered back. "Let's get drunk"

He tilted his head trying to find a reason for that phrase. But nothing came up to his mind. Not a single thing.

"Wae?" he finally managed to ask.

"Meet me somewhere at the cliff. Bring lots of Soju, arasseo?"

-hangs up-

He couldn't say no to her. He sure knew that Jessica met trouble again. So he drove to a convenience store, bought a box of soju and drove off to find her.

A thought came to his mind while driving. A cliff? Where? What cliff? A sudden flashback came. He was attempting suicide on a cliff when Jessica came and comforted him.

He drove full-speed to the only cliff that flashed on his mind. "There!" He praised himself for the victory of finding her.

"Princess!!!"

Jessica did not utter a word but leaned forward to jump off rather. When Junsu grabbed her. "Hey! Mind telling me your problem first?"

She turned to him as coldly as her title 'ice princess.' "My heart hurts."

"Your heart?"

"He still isn't over with his ex." She fainty said as she fell in tears in his arms.

"o-ohh~" he nodded and patted her back and caressed her smooth hair. "that's alright princess, you got me now, just cry it all out."

He carried her beside the car where it was safe, at least, from the cliff. He lifted the box of soju off the trunk and gave it to her. "Here's your Soju princess. As you wished from your fairy-godmother." He jokingly said.

Jessica teared the box off with her bare hands. WOW.. LIKE A MONSTER.. Got a bottle and handed it to Junsu. "You know i cant finish these all. It will be your fault if you get drunk with me." She grinned.

"Getting drunk with you was part of your wish you pabo." He chuckled as he grabbed the bottle. He stared at her face for awhile. She's beautiful. Without knowing, he already finished 5 bottles and Sica finished 8 bottles. After a short while, both of them are already drunk after drinking 10 bottles each.

"Princess..."

"Yes oppa?" She said as she whined her hallucinations and fell into his arms.

"You don't deserve pain. You are the ice princess. Princesses don't get pain. They get happiness instead. Mianhe if someone broke your heart again. I know we boys are like that sometimes. You were just unlucky at this moment." he said as he unconsciously ran his arms around Sica's waist.

Jessica was speechless. She gazed at him, slowly forming a smile on her sweet small lips. He met her gaze when he turned to drink another bottle but... he was stopped. He paused as he saw her eyes sparkle with tears, her cheeks were red, SHE WAS IRRESISTIBLE.

 

Junsu was drunk. And she just saw a goddess right in front of him.