First sight of her.. My beloved enemy..

I love you.. my enemy~

"rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~!"

Junsu silenced the alarm clock as he threw it on the wall. He was half- when he sat up and stared at his body in the mirror. he stood, turned in angles and checked his muscles.

"Oh Junsu, such a y hunk" he smirked as he let sunrays from the window stick to his well-built body.

After a long refreshing shower, he went out to change. Normally, his mornings would be like this. He wore a loose black v-neck shirt in a red y outer suit, black patterned skinny jeans and black leather shoes. He would never imagine himself without girls by his side. Girls he can play with. Girls who can make his stress fade out after a long night with them in the club.

He soon realised nothing was for that day, 2PM had no schedules, he was free. So he sent everyone a message:

"How about hanging out with a hot guy?"

Minutes after, his phone beeped. Jessica's message. "eodiya? can i go with you?". A smirk formed in his lips as he pictures out the day with the princess while staring at the message. He was thinking of dirty things. But he sure respects the princess, so he shook his thoughts out of his head. "sure princess! i'm at the dorm", he replied.

---

He went out his room to see his dongsaengs(Nickhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung) eating breakfast in the dining room with a girl. He stood in slight shock. "Suzy-ssi?"

Suzy smiled and motioned him to eat with them. He sat down beside her and started to eat.

"Hyung, wae so late?" Khun asked.

"I still have to groom myself properly so that girls will like me." he smiles as he glanced at Suzy.

She met his glance and chuckled, "you really like girls don't you?" and continues to eat.

Wooyoung nodded while chewing his food to show he agreed to what Suzy said. "Hyung cant live with them." he said as he swallowed. 

She arched a brow to Junsu, "Cant live with girls? So you had many girlfriends?"

Junsu chocked as he heard Suzy's words. He drank water as he gave himself a hard punch on the chest. He shook his head, tapped a napkin on his mouth and bowed. "Thanks for the food."

He turned to Suzy. "Suzy ssi, want to go clubbing with me later? It sure will be good" He smiled.

"No thanks."

"Awwe don't be cold. I'll take care of you when we get there."

"I have schedules."

"Suzy ssi..." he sighed, "Arasseo. I guess I cant force you."

"Good you know. I hate playboys. I kick their legs to make them feel the pain they're giving to girls." She giggled.

"You hate playboys? What do you mean?"

"Aren't you one?"

Junsu got embarrassed by a girl. Fine. He frowned as he sits back. "I'm treating you differently. Remember that." Suzy nodded. "Don't even think of bringing me with you in your hive."

"Okay."

---

He quickly fished out his phone from his pocket when it rang. "Oppa, eodiya? I'm at the park." Jessica said on the other line.

"Yeobseyo? Are you alone?"

"Yes. I'm waiting for you."

He smirked as he gave out a deep breath. Just as I thought. "Ah~ Of course. I'm going there.now."

He soon left the group still frowning at Suzy.

He was driving around the park when he saw Jessica sitting alone in the bench. He parked somewhere, got off, and walked silently behind her, quickly kissing her cheek as soon he reached her.

Jessica gasped and turned around quickly, "O-oppa!"

 

He smirked, grabbed her hand and pulled her in the car.