Year 2007: Don't Don Era

A letter to my old self...

 

YEAR: 2007 Don’t Don era

 

                Night time... Seoul’s light was illuminating the waters of the Han River as Ryewook took his night stroll alone. He wants to have a quiet time... the other members are at the dorm, resting while the others were still on their way home. It’s hard right now, because he had to cope up with hectic schedules and stress. All these things are driving him crazy... but he has to cope up with the members though...

                He wondered for how long they’re going to strive hard and reach the top? He smiled as he looked up on the stars... they were too bright this evening.

                “One day... I’ll be reaching for my goal!” Ryeowook said. “I’ll do what ever it takes to reach there!”

                Ryeowook promised himself to work harder for the ELFS. He settled on a nearby bench to enjoy the view... it’s lucky for an idol to have a quiet time for him self. Just then... he noticed something on the river bank.

                It was glittering...

                Out of curiosity, he went towards the glittering object and found it was a bottle. He picked it and saw there was more to this peculiar bottle...

                A rolled paper inside it...

                Ryewook wanted to see what the paper contains... but when he tried to opened it, he can’t.

                Ryeowook surveyed the bottle, it was tightly corked... he needs a cork opener. He could just break the bottle though, but he’s waaaaay to polite for that... so he better get home and get an opener, right?

                Ryeowook walks towards the dorm... the boys were watching TV, waiting for the others to come home. He went to the kitchen to look for a cork opener... When he found it, he went to his room so he could open the bottle.

                Ryeowook sat on the bed and tries hard with the cork. It took quite a few moment until he was successful.

                He unrolled the paper and read the headings:

                A letter to my old self:

                Ryeowook frowned and thought... who would write a letter to their old self? Ryeowook thought it was funny. He was about to read the body when...

                BAM BAM BAM!!!

                “Wookie! Come out, now!!!” It was Kangin... his voice was a bit quivering. Something must have happened...

                Ryeowook immediately placed the letter back to the bottle and keep it on his treasure box. He went towards the door and opened it... revealing Kangin with blood-shot eyes... tearful. Ryeowook noticed that other members were breaking down, crying... something must have happened, Ryewook turned to Kangin for answer... though he does not want to hear it...

                “Leeteuk hyung... Kyuhyun... is in the hospital... their life’s in danger” Kanign said with a quivering voice. Ryeowook felt his tears fell...

                The members including Ryewook rushed themselves to go to the said hospital... praying that their magnae and Leader will survive from the car accident...