The man with the plan

WHAT?!?! You're living with me?!?

He explained his plan to you while your mother was still busy in the kitchen probably phoning Tao's mother about the reunion between her son and her daughter happily chatting away.

" Alright well we just take an apartment..this one I suggest" He said showing an apartment a few hours away, 2 bedrooms, 1 big kitchen joined with a pretty big living room, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets(1 in the bathroom and  in a seperate place in the apartment),spacious, nice view,it was close to where you worked in a good neighbourhood and it was quite cheap as you saw the price of the apartment would be split between the two of you." The apartment is big..its spacious and cheap for two people, for myself it would be too much to pay....the price includes the electricity etc...I already called to ask about it...you aboard with that?" 

You slightly nodded' It looks great so far......but what's the catch? I mean I can't pay more then you do I'm a full time employee at the book store.." 

Tao slightly grinned" Still not trusting me are you?...well there's no catch..we evenly divide the chores...both pay the same that's it..." You blinked' Really?.....that's all?" He nodded" ........alright then....But what's in it for you Tao?"  

" I get to move out of the house aswell..my mother is starting to act like yours" He said.

And as you discussed it happened.

You and Tao put this best friends act on infront of both mothers and moved in with each other into the brand new apartment, you were surprised to see that Tao was actually acting like a normal person..not.. picking on you..not even the slightest bit of bad intent could be felt from him.

As you were finishing up setting everything in place you looked at Tao wondering if he actually changed when your eyes falled on the clock, it was time for work." Tao I'll be back home later! I gotta go to work, leave those boxes in my room up to me I'll clean them when I get home!" You put your jacket on grabbing your keys and running out of the house to work.

Even though you were just a full time employee at a book store the people at the store counted on you, since the manager quite because of family problems you were in experience wise the oldest employee there so you had somehow become the substitute manager until the owners found  a replacement.

Once in the store you put your jacket and keys in your locker putting an apron on before walking into the store checking if everything was in order which it was not, honestly those new employee's were so lazy sometimes you always told them if you're not there and there's something to do please do it because if it gets busy later and the order of the books is completely scrambled you'll be searching for hours just for one book, seeing as it was calm and the other employee's aside from the elderly couple owning the bookstore weren't there you decided to get to work on ordening the books.

Your day slowely went by, every once in a while a customer came in looking for either change or a magazine but nothing big so you ended up also sweeping the place while you were at it, the owners offered to do it but seeing as their backs were bad you told them it was alright and just sat them back down.

" You're a good child ______" the lady smiled" I'm glad you're still working with us....You know your mother gave us a call that you've moved out and closer to the store, you're living with some kind of young man.." Her husband looked up"Oh really? the little miss got herself a boyfriend?" He chuckled slightly" so Who's the lucky fella" 

" He's not my boyfriend Mr Kim really.." You told him" he's ..an old aquaintance" 

" You know what they say..from aquaintances,to friend, to boyfriend..to husband" Mrs Kim laughed a bit teasing you,she never meant it in a mean way it was just like teasing your granddaughter...thats how she treated you.

" So who is it?" 

"Me"  You heard coming from the doorway.