No bloody way!

WHAT?!?! You're living with me?!?

You were sitting in your room looking at your notebook, how many times before had you tried to convince your mom to live by yourself? ...5 times in total and it stayed the same each time, Either a flat out NO or she would drag you from where you were looking for houses saying you didn't need to look for one since you weren't moving out, it was always the same and it always ended up in a discussion that usually ended with you going up to your room and eating up there not wanting to eat with your mother.

But today things would be different, you turned 21 not to long ago and this time you would hold your ground and say that it was time for you to move out, so with that confidence you walked down the staircase into the living room where your mother was sitting.

" Mom...I want to move out..I'm 21 already and its time for me to leave" You said" And....it's time for me to be on my own..I'll be fine and so will you and" Before you could say anything else you were stopped by your mother" Fine however I have a few conditions" in your mother's hand was a small list" 1...call a few times ? come over for christmas...aaaaaand...you're not living on your own...I'm not stopping you to move out though but seeing as the crime rates everywhere have gone up..I want you and someone else to live together." 

Your surprised face turned into a frown not completely trusting where your mother was going with this" Who?" Your mom smiled and walked to the door hearing the doorbell" Well this youngman I'm sure you remember him from when you were young!" She opened the door revealing the familiar male to you: Tao.

"miss me?" He said with a nearly invisible smile on his face.

" WHAT?!? YOU?!?! NO ...No no nonononoo! He's not! I'm not living with HIM!" You pointed at him" That's not a person that's a spawn of evil mom!" 

" Now now I'm sure its not that bad is it? you two used to get along when you were little" She smiled' You'd always play together" 

" Play together?!? mom he stole and or broke my toys pulled my hair ..even putting gum in it!'

" Now now let bygones be bygones...he's the only one I trust to live with you,I heard from his mother that he was also looking for a place so he could move out so I thought it would be like killing two flies with one stone" She smiled and walked over to Tao" Come sit! I'll make something to drink for you!" She lead him to the couch making him sit" keep him busy dear!" She walked out into the kitchen.

You looked at him slightly glaring sitting down on the other side of the couch looking right at him" So.....what made you come back? I thought you moved back to china to go to school there?" 

" And then I came back here to finish my studies..."He said" and also some other personal reasons but you don't need to know that right..well I know and you know that you don' t like me but if I show you that I changed...will you trust me and live with me, well atleast that? We don't have to be friends if you don't want to but it atleast puts your mother at ease and it gives you the freedom of being able to move out of your parental house." 

Thought you hated to admit it, Tao had mentioned some good points there and you were really sick and tired of living here in this house with your mother on your lip nearly 24/7" Alright ..fine so what's your plan?" 

Tao got some papers out and a pen" here's the plan." 

A/N: MWuahahahaha! Cliffhanger!