YOu you you PANDA!

WHAT?!?! You're living with me?!?

You stormed into the house slamming the bedroom door behind you,How could he?!?where did he get the nerve?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few moments ago at the bookstore~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Me?" You heard from the doorway, you turn to see Tao standing there"Tao? what about school? don't you have a part time job?" He shook his head' no i'm off today because we were settling in our house remember?" 

" Oh right.." You felt slightly uncomfortable" Mr and Mrs Kim, this is my housemate Tao." He slightly bowed greeting the two" My my that's quite a catch you've got there _____, If only I was a few years younger ohohohoh.." The woman laughed a bit" Dear no hitting on the young guys you've got me" Her husband replied a bit jealous.

"so when did the two of you start dating?" You coughed surprised by the question and was about to answer when Tao stepped forward"Today! that's why we moved in together" 

" What a bold move, to start a relationship behind the backs of the parents and move in together, youth is truely great..." the elderly couple smiled, impressed, you on the other hand were ready to shoot Tao, who walked over to you hugging you...wait he was hugging you...why? not knowing only frustrated you more..and then he did something that was the thing that made you snap, he pecked you on the lips softly..followed by you slapping him across the cheek" HOW DARE YOU!!!" You tossed your apron down,grabbed your stuff and ran home leaving the elderly couple behind as Tao ran behind you trying to stop you." Wait!' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao was now sitting on the other side of your door waiting for you to come out" You're done being mad?" 

You opened the door him falling back into your room" Not really...you just told a complete lie to the owners of the bookstore, you stole my first kiss! and the worst of it all is that it's all just a game to you!" 

" It's not...I don't just do that.....I picked on you before remember?" He slightly mumbled' I...liked you back then..but I didn't want to say it..because back then all the guys thought girls were gross..we were kids..but ..you were so pretty always smiling..and then I got jealous when that new kid came around..so i started picking on you...I..I..uhm.." 

"......"You sighed a bit..and felt your heart soften a bit" .......why didn't you ever tell me?" 

" Well I moved to china not long after that and long distance calls are expensive" You slightly laughed" Idiot...you could've written me a letter..I was really upset you know..when you suddenly bullied me...I mean you and I were best friends we played in the sandbox together..hide and seek and everything and just cause you got jealous of another boy you had to go pick on me" You pinched his cheeks

" I Already said sorry!" 

" Well let's start again" You held your hand out" My name is_____. and from today I'll be your housemate and your friend." 

He shook your hand" I'm Tao" 

So you started anew..as friends.

You hung out together after work, sometimes sitting on the cough together watching movies, at other times he'd try to teach you some moves..and sure enough...you ended up going out....and marrying.

Having kids though..you still weren't sure. was the world strong enough to handle another Tao?..mixed with your personality?

The end

A/N: Lol first Tao x Reader XD