Throwing A Punch , Throwing A Life.

The Girl Next Door.

                   Taemin's POV              

I saw Key Hyung stomping angrily towards me , as I stepped back and was preparing a new fight , what will our fans think about us ? We'll be like so childish , and this incident might be posted onto the net , the SHINee World is over. I then Quickly took the glass cup , still filled with hot espresso and tossed it at Key Hyung to avoid him punching me , but then , I was right , the glass cup hit Key Hyung on his head and those hot espresso from the cup went straight to ______________Noona. I heard Noona Scream as the hot espresso covered her face , but she was not worried for only herself , he went over to Key Hyung and said "Key Oppa ! Wake up ! Or I'll call you Key Appa ! " But Key didn't even move , then ______Noona stick a finger below his nose , and she let out a scream . I was so afraid so I jumped backwards and feel that something fragile had just hit my head hard , as everything went black .

                        You POV                        

I was walking away with Key Oppa , hand in hand and felt something ice hitting my head , I let out a scream and turn back , seeing Taemin grinning , then Key Oppa seems to be so angry , but I felt that it was just a joke , so I smiled back at Taemin , Key Oppa was stomping to Taemin's side , ready to throw a punch at anytime , as I ran and tried to hold Key , I didn't want him to hit Taemin , I didn't want Taemin to get injured since Key told me that they had to perform in a important award ceremony the next day , but Taemin aready seems to notice Key's anger and his next action , so he grabbed a cup , filled with burning hot espresso that was just served. I was trying to catch the cup since I saw Key Oppa's fear , but before I could even touch the cup , I saw the cup hit Key  Oppa's head , as the espressos splattered on my face. I ran over to Key Oppa , ignoring the pain I'm feeling ,and shook him violently , but he didn't move a mucle , he just lied there  , then I though he was acting , so I told him "Nice Act , Key !"Softly , but he didn't move so I shouted "Key Oppa ! Wake Up ! Or I'll Call You Key Appa !"But he still didn't wake up , so I fakely stick a finger under his nose , and no air was coming out , no noting , as Key Oppa's body started to turn Cold. "Call the ambulance !" I shouted to Taemin , then he digged his phone , as the rest of the peoples starting dialling the police . Taemin didn't seems to be comfortable in his wigs and mask and sunglasses , it was an emergency , so he took out all his disgust , as the crowd gasped."Its SHINee's Taemin !"One of those fan girl's shouted , I quickly took out Key Oppa's sunglasses , and the crowd  screamed , "Its Key ! " As they pulled out their phone and called the Channel News (Made up !!) And Arirag TV (You know real right !?) the whole crowd started to take pictures , flashing their camara lights as soon , reporters ran in and took picture of Key and Taemin , then when I looked at Taemin , he was not standing there anymore , he was lying down on the floor , same as Key. "Taemin !" I screamed as some kind fans of Taemin came out and held him ,  then , she explained that she was a doctor  , as she started hitting Taemin in his back.Taemin came to sense a few minutes later , but he was just very blurry , then the Fan Doctor rested him on the couch , then the Ambulance arrived , they rushed Key to the nearest hospital , as I was pushed down to the floor because Key Oppa is gonna enter the emergency room.

                             Key's POV                                

I was walking on a white little cloud , as I walked nearer , I saw a big statue of god , but I looked closer , it was not a statue , it was real , as real as nothing ! Then , there were alot of Old man and woman , getting out from a train labled "Train to the heaven" As I walked towards the entrance point. When it was my turn , the man at the point asked me "How did you died ?" I died !? I didn't , as I quickly ran from the way I came , as I saw a huge and long lift , as I  ran down it as fast as my legs could carry me. Then , I tried to open my eyes , and found myself in a hospital ward , surrounded with white walls , and a crying girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

How's this chapter ? I wish it was not so lame , as you can see , Key's awake ! HOHOHO ! Gonna update another one if I can see new comments and subscribes ! HOHOHO !