The New Neighbour.

The Girl Next Door.

          Key's POV                 

(Ring ~!)"Ya ! Shut up!" I yelled as my alarm clock ringed , it was so annoying , more annoying then Jonghyun trying to talk for himself , but I couldn't think of that right now , I need to wake up , or else the breakfast table will be as empty as that time mom accidently slammed the fridge door too hard , and the next day was my birthday party , and all the food were smelly and rotten , because the fridge door had spoiled ! And when my friends came , DANG ! No more food ! I though as I smiled , it was a day that I couldn't forget , it was too unlucky , like that it was comfirmed to happen , because it was a Sunday , and all other cake shops were closed and we couldn't get a proper cake , so at last , mom made a cake shaped rice cake for me , but I was deeply touched by her work , because she made the cake so big , and so fat , I remembered no matter what will block my memories. I was thinking of it and smiling when mom shouted "Key ! Its Seven-Thirty ! If you don't come out soon , there will be no breakfast ! ""Okay Umma !"I shouted as I quickly get dressed and texted a message to Taemin."Ya you Taemin , meet you at DongDaeMun(I'm not sure if this is right or wrong XD)In 30 minutes or you're dead like a rat !" I slipped my cellphone into my pocket as I grabbed the breakfast and grumbled it all in a bite (Or Two) as I headed for the door. I'm gonna be late if I dont reach on time , then I will make a mistake for Taemin! I though as I ran down the stairs , so fast that I though my legs just flew down it.

                       Taemin's POV                    

I was awaken by the sound of my cellphone , the message tone as I slowly dug myself out from the bed , I stretched my hand for the bookshelf and grabbed my phone in an instant. It was from Key Hyung. "Ya you Taemin , meet you at DongDaeMun in 30 Minutes  or your dead like a rat !" Oh No ! I gasped as I jumped out of bed and grabbed  the nearest outfit beside me , it was a shirt and a normal pants , who cares if I'm a celebrity right now or not , I grabbed my blonde hair wig and Sunglasses as I ran out for the door ! I quickly jumped on a cab and shouted "DongDaeMun ! Please be quick , I need to get there in 10 Minutes !".The driver gave me an "Ok" sign as he sped off at 160. I grabbed the seat belts as I watched the driver drived like a mad person , also I felt that his amanzing , he hardly stop for a red light , he will  always get the shortcuts , and I finally reached DongDaeMun in 10 minutes ! I paid the driver as I texted Key "Hyung ! I'm at DongDaeMun , where are you now ?"As I waited for his reply in Starbucks , drinking my coffee as I was waiting. An hour later , or maybe Two , I received a text message from Key Hyung "I m in starbucks , where are you now ?" OMG ! He is in this cafe ! I stomped up as I headed around to look for him , then I finally found him sitting in a corner with a girl , she looked pretty , I almost fell for her at the first sight."She is ________(Your Name) and my saver ! She really helped me alot , I'm going to tell you now.

~Key's Flashback Story (Unmentioned)

iI ran down the stairs , as I doesn't want to lose Taemin , then I caught sight of a house moving in , it was a huge family , I bet their somewhere from europe , but I doesn't have the time for that , I'm gonna catch up Taemin !I was thinking so seriously that I didn't look at the steps , then I accidently missed a step as I fell down the steps , all I could feel was a sharp pain at my ankle. I screamed with pain then I saw the girl of that family coming to the stairs as she looked at me , she went up again and took a first aid box , "Hi , did you injured yourself ?"She asked sweetly , I blushed , she was so sweet , I then tell her "I think I had a sprained ankle." She make me in a lying position as she slowly excercised my ankle ,  it hurts alot , so all I was doing was screaming with pain. She took out a kind of medicane in the first aid box , as she applied it on my skin gently , then she used a cotton stick and spread the medicane , she carefully placed a plaster on my ankle followed by a plastic supporter , then she asked me "Are you going somewhere ?"She asked , then I remembered "TAEMIN !"I shouted as she accompanied me to DongDaeMun , she was too sweet ~!

~ End of Flashback~

Taemin's POV

"Oh ! that was why you're so late , busy getting the massage from a girl right ?" I , but normally , he will turn angry and scream , but today , strangely , he didn't even say a word , then he told me "Taemin , I'm going out with ________Noona , and need to leave you , see ya at tomorrow's pratice !  "Hey !Is that all why you called me here !?"I screamed angrily as I took my cup of ice water and threw it at them ! Wasting my time ! I though it was something very important , but before I could say a think , I saw the paper cup hitting ________ at the back of her head , then Key Hyung turned back angrily , ready to throw a punch at anytime , anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya ! How's the chapter ? Lame ? Or Okay ? I think it is slightly better then "Why Must I Find The One I Loved" , old talk , please comment and subscribe ! LOL ~! Gonna write the next chapter as soon as I got some replys !