One in A Million

One In A Million

 

KyuHyun POV:
 
I dropped my idiot smile as the man asked me what is my name. Would he be like the others if he know who am I? I worried. I don't want him to be like the others or rather I hoped he wouldn't be like the others if he knew who am I. I frizzled a little as the thought of the little warmth that I received would be carried away.
 
“ Ch-o Kyu-u-hyu-n” I slowly spelled out my name and closed my eyes. Doesn't want to see the flabbergast expression that he is going to have. A few second afterward, hearing no oh or OMG that normal people have, I opened my eyes. Only seeing the man with an unexpected reaction.
 
“ You are not surprised?” I asked.
 
“ No. Why would I? Should I be?” He calming replied but afterward stayed away from me as he added nervously, “ Wait you are not a criminal, right? Those jeweleries in your pocket, you didn't steal them, right? “
 
So he doesn't know who am I? I was expecting that I would have a depress feeling that he doesn't know who I am, but rather surprising that  myself burst-ed into laugh. 
 
“ No, I'm not a criminal. You could say that I'm just merely on a tour”  I reassured him.
 
It seemed like the weird man trusted me that he stop retreating and went back to his original point.
 
“ Sorry.” he apologized to me as his face flushed with embarrassment.
 
I chuckled and asked him for his name.
 
“ Lee Sungmin” Sungmin replied.
 
“ Hi Sungmin. Let me introduce myself. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I'm not a criminal but just on a tour. “ I introduced myself.
 
“ Hi Kyuhyun. I'm Lee Sungmin. I'm just a business man but currently unemployed.” Sungmin introduced himself.
 
Then silent begin to fill the atmosphere after the introduction, then we both burst-ed into laughs by our weird introduction.
 
Sungmin's POV:
 
We both burst-ed into laughs that breaks the heavy atmosphere. Suddenly, there is an question popped out into my mind Why did he collapsed in front of my door? 
 
It is like Kyuhyun know how to read a person's mind or something that he answered to my though,” I'm sorry for causing you troubles, I'm just too hungry from all the traveling I have done and my food supplies runs out.”
 
Food supplies runs out?
 
“ You came from a far place?”
 
KyuHyun scratched his head a little and answer in a uncertain-ed tone” Yeah, you could say that.”
 
“ You are unemployed right now, right?” he suddenly asked me an unusually question.
 
“ Yes” I replied him feeling ashamed that I'm down on economic. 
 
“ Then do you want to work for me?” he asked.
 
Work for him? Should I take the offer? 
 
Then a sudden knock interrupted my thought.
 
“ Lee Sungmin, the deadline for your rent had passed a week ago. If you had not pay your rent by tomorrow. I'm going to kick you out!!!” shouted the landlord from the other side of the door.
 
I frizzed a little then stiffed there. My hand tightened into a fist.... doesn't know what to do and my eye shut-ted in embarrassment that my guest is watching this whole incident. 
 
Narrator POV: 
 
Sungmin was looking down, toward the floor as his cheeks flushed in shame. He just hoped that the landlord would go away now and come back another day. He could feel KyuHyun looking at him but didn't say a word about the incident outside. 
 
KyuHyun stood up as he notice the situation that his savor was in. He doesn't want the person who just make him smile like a idiot now flush unwillingness. He want him to smile again like how he smile to him. So KyuHyun went toward the door and open it. 
 
The landlord stopped knocking at the door, surprised to see that Sungmin actually have the courage to open it, but rather more surprised at the handsome, noble man in front of her. She tried to flirt around with the seemed noble man and asked for his name. But KyuHyun just give her a cold glare  and open her hand. Then he took one of his gleaming earring that hand down from his ear and placed it on the all imused in the handsome KyuHyun's look's palm.
 
“ This should be enough for a whole year of rent.” KyuHyun coldly said before he shut-ted the door in front of her face like telling her to get out of his sight. The landlord looked at him speechless, but can't do anything about the treatment of the noble man to her. She had totally fallen for the noble man's charm.
 
KyuHyun quickly fixed his expression before turned around and headed back to Sungmin. 
 
Sungmin's POV:
 
I saw KyuHyun giving a gleaming earring to the landlord?? Is he paiding for me? Why?
 
What should I do? It is the first time in 20 years that someone had paid something for me. I never let-ted others treat me because I doesn't want to be dependent on others. I want to grow stronger, a man that wouldn't dependent on others but could stand on their own two toes. Now at this situation, what should I suppose to pay him back? I don't have money... does that mean I'm in debt?
 
Debt.... debt had never been my favorite word. 
 
It reminisce of how my family broke into pieces. 
 
It reminisce the death of mom and dad and the lost of my big brother, Heechul.
 
It reminisce of that place: The Stardom.
 
It reminisce how dirty I were.
 
 Debt? Does that mean I'm becoming like dad!! I don't want to become like dad. Nooo... I don't want to be like dad!!!!!!!!!! 
 
Suddenly, I felt KyuHyun is picking up my chain, meeting my eye with his eye. He looked at me for a while. Then comes closer and closer... and kissed me!!!!! 
 
KyuHyun PoV:
 
As I was walking back to Sungmin. I saw him tightened his fist as tears stream down his eyes. Why is he crying? I want to know.... 
 
When I raised his chain up and want to ask him why he is crying, but seeing his red eyes and him biting his lips, the tears is like piecing through me. There is some kind of sensation inside that is eating itself up. A painful feeling. Why am I feeling this? Why am I hurting? Why is his tears affectng me so much?
 
Unconsicously I kiss him. Why? I don't know. I just felt like I have too.
 
A/N: Hope your guys like it!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm sorry that I hasn't been updating this fanfic for so long. Sry... * kiss and bows * ~^^~