One In A Million

One In A Million

 

KyuHyun POV:
 
It had been 2 day since I hadn't eat and drink anything. So hungry and tired. I could felt my limbs gone weak and my body becomes heavier. My eyes are drifting from the view in front of me. I forced my self to stay awake and continue to move on, along the route until I reach the so called, " city " before they could catch up to me. I dragged my weak limbs on the ground, forcing itself to continue walking, no time for a rest. Even though I don't care or not if they would catch up to me, but I want to at least get a glimp of how is the human city looks like. I continued walking, doesn't even know where I'm and what I'm seeing now because my vision had gone blurred from the lack of foods and sleeps. But then, I could hear people speaking, talking, laughing, music playing, car sounds.... then I knew I'm at my destination place. I walked up to in front of a door, hoping that this kind person would take me in for a few days. As I was about to press the door bell, my legs and eyes gave away. The weak limbs finally find a place to sleep and the eye finally let itself shut as I heard my head bang against the door. That can be use as the same purpose as a bell......
 
Sungmin's POV:
 
I jumped out from my seat as I heard a loud bang on the door. I cautiously walked toward the door, since it was like 3 a.m in the morning. Who would ring a person' s door bell at 3 a.m?! Beside it wasn't even a ring but a BANG. I took my shoe that is laying near the front door as I swing the door open and hitting the air in front of me while my head turned away from where it was suppose to be looking. Too afraid.... As I realized that there is no one in front of me, I let my guard down and took a peek out of the door to see what kind of retard playing this punk at 3. I took a step out the door to get a better look at where is the joker as I felt something blocking my feet?! I looked down on my feet and jump back a inch and closed the door quickly.
 
Is that a dead person out there? Why is there a dead person outside of my house?!!! Wait, Lee Sung min, calm down, maybe he is not dead. Let's take a better look, okay?
 
I nodded my own head as once again, I raised up my courage and take a look outside. I bend down and examen the body carefully. I let the tip of my finger, sliding down on the beautiful face. What I mean by beautiful is gorgeous. Brown with a little of blond and gold, high pointed nose, and his eye have long eyelash. I had never see anyone this beautiful....... like a person from the royals back in the old days. My fingers moved back an inch as the the eyelash flinched. So he is alive..... I looked through the pocket on his clothing and weird....... He dress up good, but have nothing in his pocket except his earring on his ear and a ring..... Maybe he is thief! OMG there is a thief in front of my house, what should I do? Should I call the police??? Then sudden I felt a grip on my wrist and heard a low, powerless wimp.
 
" Hungry ..... "
 
Then, his gripped loosened as he fall back on the ground again. I looked at him, a facial expression of what I should do? Should I call the police or just took him in? But then, I decided since I could call the police later and he doesn't look much of a harm. I took his hands on my shoulder as I dragged him inside of my house. I laid him careful on my bed and took off his shoes. I let him laid there as I went to the kitchen and cook some pumpkin porridge for my sudden visitor ..... 
 
" Come on.. Sit up.." I said softly and gave him a help of hand, sitting him up. Even though, his eyes were not opened, for some reason as I asked him to open his mouth. He obediently open his mouth for me. I blow the hot porridge a few times, making sure it's warm before feeding into his mouth. As the food goes into his mouth, his eyes opened and looked at me in the eye. That instance, I don't know why, but my heart thumped ripely and suddenly I could felt my cheeks gone red. So handsome....... Maybe I did the right decision of picking him up.... As soon as that though came into my mind, I changed my mind....
 
KyuHyun POV:
 
Warm...... Warm? I opened my eyes as I felt something warm going down my throat. I looked at the blushing man in front of me and smirked. Knowing why the man is blushing, I decided to give a thank you gift for taking me in. I hold onto his black hair and pulled him into a kiss. Blushing in front of me, I expected that. I got used to these kind of situations. Kissing, having and seeing people blushes in front of you, to me is like a daily routine. But what surprised me is that, he pushed me away and shouted, " What the heck are you doing?!!!!" I was stunned, I never expected someone to reject me..... But then, the man is also weird. His facial expression then soften and sighted. He handed me a bowl of porridge and said, " I forgive you this time, but don't do it the next time. I would kick you out. Here eat this, you said your are hungry." I looked at the bowl of porridge and doesn't know what I should say back.
 
" Don't worry, I didn't poison it." he added.
 
" No, it's not like ...... I was..... Nothing." I replied.
 
" Now where is my reply?" he asked me.
 
Reply? Ohhhh..... he means payment. Off course, it's always payment..... I took off a earring from my ear and handed it to him
 
" Here. It's a rare diamond, so it would cost so money."
 
" Why are you giving me this?" he asked me. 
 
Why I'm giving him this? Doesn't he want payment?
 
" Payment. Right? You want payment for reply. " I asked confusingly.
 
" No. When someone does something nice for you, what do you do?" 
 
What do you do when someone does something nice to you? Ohhhh..... that. I went on one of my knees as I took his hand and planted a kiss. I looked up to him, expecting a happy, satisfied expression, but he looked at me like I'm a creepier?
 
" What are you doing?" he asked me.
 
" This is what you do when someone does nice thing to you. Isn't that what you want?" 
 
" No, all I want is a Thank You." he softened a smiled and help me up on my feet.
 
" Thank you?"
 
" Yeah, a thank you. You never said a thank you to anyone before?"
 
" No..... Why would people even want that? It doesn't even cost a cent." 
 
How could I ever said a thank you before to anyone. Nobody wants that. They all want money, golden jeweleries, and fame from me.......
 
" People said thank you when someone helped them, not give them money. So now, you try it. " 
 
" Thank you." I slowly spelled out the words. Unexpectedly, it felt different. How? I don't know.
 
His mouths curved into a smile. For certain reason, I felt myself smiling also and somehow my heart raced. Like my world just brightened. That instance I know, I had picked the right choice of leaving that world....
 
 
A/N: I know the first chapter it was short nd kinda and boring. please bear w/me cuze this is the beginning..... ^^
Comment and subscribing would give me a huge encouragement. THX. XDDDDDDD