You belong with me ( Melody ft. Kyu-hyun ] part O3

back to december. ( one-shot series - apply! ]
「 I know your favourite songs & you tell me ‘bout your dreams,
I think you know where you belong, think you know it’s with me 」
____________________________________________________________

a/n; hello everybody!
I just wanted to warn all of you that there’s a little coarse language in this chapter since Seol-ri is in it quite a lot :) hehehe, so yeah, sorry about that !
I hope you all enjoy the chapter :)
____________________________________________________________

REWIND; FLASHBACK,
Melody POV.
My mouth hung wide open,
Literally.

Excuse the language, but what was that poopy-head-of-a-fake-nice-cheerleader doing;
Shoving her tongue down the throat of some jock half !?
(a/n; oh, yes, melody seldom swears, she just hasn’t got it in her to swear X) so ‘poopy-head-of-a-fake-nice-cheerleader’ is very coarse language for her :))
How could she cheat on Kyu-hyun…?

“Yah! Ch-Choi Seol-ri!” I yelled as Seol-ri practically threw the guy off of her, eyes wide in fear as she stared at me.
“P-please don’t tell Kyu-hyun!” She gasped as I stood there, still shocked.
“What are you doing…?” I muttered under my breath. “How could you do this to him!?” I said, raising my voice a little so she could hear.
“You’re not going to tell him… are you?” She said as tears sprung into her eyes.
Taking a deep breath, I shook my head.
“He deserves to know…” I said, glancing at the cheerleader and jock; half with disgust, half with some other kind of bad feeling which I just couldn’t describe.
“You can’t! Crazy !” Seol-ri yelled, her watery eyed and sad faced act disappearing.
“I can, and I’m going to.” I said sternly, feeling threatened, but inclined to stand up for myself nevertheless.
“You stupid ! I-I’ll make your life a living hell if you tell him, So don’t you even ing dare, got it ?” Seol-ri grinned as I felt my eyes begin to water slightly.
Biting my bottom lip, I shook my head again.
“Do what you want; I’m telling Kyu-hyun that you’re sleeping with this jock.” I spat out in the cruellest tone I could manage before heading out of the room.
I braced myself for a few more insults on Seol-ri’s behalf; and surely enough they came.
“THE ONLY REASON YOU’RE SO MAD ABOUT ME ING TWO PEOPLE IS BECAUSE YOU WANNA KYU-HYUN TOO.” Seol-ri screamed, stopping me dead in my tracks.
“What did you say?” I muttered, feeling that delicate string called sanity, shatter into a million pieces.
“You love Kyu-hyun, don’t you? It’s pathetic! Those puppy eyes you do whenever you see him, that love-crazed smile you smile whenever you think of him, It makes me ing sick!” Seol-ri spat out in disgust.
“It’s better than being like you” I breathed out as she looked at me condescendingly.
“It’s better than being like you” Seol-ri mocked, laughing a little as I saw even the jock look at me sympathetically.
“IT’S BETTER THAN BEING LIKE YOU! Mean, alone, hated...
And even though I may be stupid for even thinking that Kyu-hyun would ever choose me over you… At least I’m human enough to not have given up hope. You’re alone, Choi Seol-ri, and no one will ever love someone as disgusting and repulsive as you.
So I’ll keep your dirty little secret, not because you told me to, or because I’m scared of you, but to remind myself that I’m the one who’s better here, to let myself know that I had the chance to bring you down, but because it would hurt the guy that I love, I let it drop; To let myself know that when it comes down to it,
Choi Seol-ri, you’re nothing… Just a cheating, self-centred who doesn’t care about anyone but herself.
And one day you’re gonna go to hell for ever messing with me, Kyu-hyun or anyone else ” I scoffed at her, sprinting down the hallway too quickly for Seol-ri to think of a comeback.
I hooked a left turn, bashing into someone and sending my flying across the floor.
Looking up, I recognised the small smile of Kyu-hyun, as he helped me up with a concerned expression; ‘just like a scene in an overly-cliché highschool drama.’ I thought as I got back up on my feet as Kyu-hyun looked at me concerned.
“I’m fine,” I muttered before continuing to run away;
I was in no condition to talk to the guy who had made me fall for him, with no intention of catching me…
Tears streamed from my eyes, my feet beat down on the pavement in time to my rapid heartbeat, and before I knew it I was home;
Locking myself in my room without eating dinner, and crying myself to sleep…
Again.
____________________________________________________________

FASTFORWARD, PRESENT TIME;
Melody POV.
I would now like to inform you, that after crying myself to sleep that night, I woke up with an eye-infection and couldn’t go to school for the next two days;
I guess it was kinda funny, and thought that maybe it was karma getting back at me for calling Choi Seol-ri a –insert a rude word starting with a ‘B’ that consists of five letters-, which was before telling her that she would go to hell when she died.
I remember having jumbled up feelings about that day.
Because firstly, standing up to Choi Seol-ri felt damn good; which was a good feeling.
Secondly, I had sworn at Choi Seol-ri; which was a bad feeling because, call me a nun, but I’d never sworn before, but which was also a good feeling; since, WOW, swearing felt very, very good.
.
.
.

Taking that momentary flashback to the past comforted me somewhat though…
Shrugging to myself, I walked over to my bedroom window, peering out to see if Kyu-hyun was home;
His light was off, meaning he wasn’t home, or he was sleeping already.

Oh! Right, this is where I was meant to tell you that, if you didn’t know already;
Kyu-hyun and I had been next door neighbours since before we could speak our first words.
Our families go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back to the days where Koreans, Chinese people and Japanese people were all related!
Well not really, but our families really do go back a long way.

Shaking that thought out of my head, I made my way over to my wardrobe; where I kept, hidden safely, my prom dress.

Oh yeah, I probably forgot to mention that too.
Tomorrow was the school prom;
The night which every girl would dance around in a beautiful dress, feeling like a princess in the arms of the guy that they love.
… Not me though,
Oh no, not Melody Song.
I would be showing up to the prom riding solo, I don’t need a man to complete me!
…Though having Kyu-hyun love me would give me a sense on complete…ness.

Smiling, I slid the soft, white satin dress back into my wardrobe, flicking the lights off and sliding into bed.

“Please please puh-leeeeeease god, use your oh-so-awesome power of … almight…iness.
Please let me look as gorgeous as Choi Seol-ri tomorrow night…” I muttered, closing my eyes and wishing hard.

“Please…”
____________________________________________________________

a/n; hello everyone! I know, i know, it's been like a week and a half since i updated D: but i was kinda chilling and just enjoying the summer holidays if ya know what i mean X) hehehehehe. Yeah, i went to the pool and forgot to wear sunscreen (more like couldn't be bothered) and so i am now a very very dark toast ish colour :) (that's only because the red lobster phase has passed :D) lololol. well yes... I'M SO TANNED NOW! D: urghhhh, white skin, please come back! Tanned skin does not suit meeeeeeee! D:
...
moving on! I hope all of you enjoyed the chapter, and i hope you all look forward to the next update (which will hopefully be soon; i might get carried away with relaxing in my 2 month holidays :) hehehehehe.
AND WAHHHHHHHH! I really wanted to make it just 3 parts, because making a four-shot series!? It's unheard of before! lmao X) wah, it sounds funny, but it's okay i guess since 4 if my favourite number :) you guys don't mind right?! ^^
____________________________________________________________

LOVE & RESPECT .
©-- SO-Jung. jung so hyun
no copyin' no pastin' without permission from Jung So-hyun :D
23 DECEMBER 2O1O -- ♫
____________________________________________________________

P.S;
i probably won't have an update by Christmas, so:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW EVERYONE! ^^
I myself am buddhist, but Christmas is pretty cool i guess 8)
toodle-loo thennnnnn :)