You belong with me ( Melody ft. Kyu-hyun ] part O2

back to december. ( one-shot series - apply! ]
「 I know your favourite songs & you tell me ‘bout your dreams,
I think you know where you belong, think you know it’s with me 」
____________________________________________________________

a/n: Hello everybody! & Hello especially to happybubblelove :D
hehe, well, here is the second part of ‘You belong with me’ so I hope you all enjoy it again! ^^
BUT! Before I start, I just wanted to point out a few things :)
If a character is thinking something, the thoughts will be indicated by ‘ ’ marks :)
For example:
‘He’s a murderer! Choi Min-ho is literally killing me with his looks!’ So-hyun thought, giggling to herself.
:D I hope it’s clear enough! ^^ Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
____________________________________________________________

FASTFORWARD, the next day.
Melody POV.

“Yah! Melody! Why are your eyes so red and puffy, huh!? What happened!?” Umma fussed around as I shrugged casually, not really wanting to talk about how I cried myself to sleep because the one person I ever loved, loved someone else.
“Yah, Melody Song, you tell your Umma what’s going on!” Umma frowned while using her oh-so-serious ‘authority’ voice.
“It’s nothing, Umma.” I lied, waving my hand dismissively.
“Melody, honey…” Umma said, softening her tone. “Are you doing drugs!?” She yelled as I looked at her bewildered.
“NO, Umma, geebus! No!” I laughed as she narrowed her eyes at me.
“Then why are your eyes so red, hmm!?” She said once again in her oh-so-serious ‘authority’ voice.
“Because I’m allergic to your cooking!” I joked as Umma rolled her eyes.
“I gotta go to school now, Umma” I smiled at her kissing her on the cheek before practically sprinting out of the door.
“I love you!” Umma called after me.
“I love you too Umma!” I called back, as I made my way to the bus stop.
____________________________________________________________

Kyu-hyun POV.
“Kyu-hyun! Seol-ri noona is looking for you!” One of my closest friends, Dong-hae smiled at me as I walked into homeroom.
“Well good morning to you too!” I laughed out as he grinned at me widely.
“Yeah, whatever, good morning Kyu-hyun” He shrugged, lazily swinging his arm over my shoulder.
“Anyways, how did you get so lucky!?” Dong-hae frowned. “Getting Cho Seol-ri as your girlfriend!?” He sighed as I shrugged.
“We’re just attracted to each other is all” I smiled as he twisted his mouth oddly.
“I didn’t know that beautiful girls like Choi Seol-ri fell in love with idiots like you. How can she put up with you!?” Dong-hae joked as I hit him lightly across the back of the head.
“The same way you do.” I chuckled as Dong-hae shrugged.
“Anyways, did you finish your math homework? It was such a pain, none of it made any sense!” Dong-hae fussed as I rolled my eyes at him.
“Math homework would probably make sense if maybe you paid attention in class for once.” I laughed as I looked at me with conviction.
“Paying attention is for the weak” He replied with a serious look on his face as I shrugged at him, blocking out the busy noise of the real world; drifting off into my own.
____________________________________________________________

Melody POV.
Heaving out my unbelievably heavy math textbook from my small school locker, I sighed.
“Bring it on double math, I’ma take you down!” I muttered, closing my locker door and walking down the long corridor.

I walked for about a minute before I saw her,
Choi Seol-ri.

My heart stopped and my stomach churned; just seeing her made me feel uneasy.
She was one of those girls who were so nice to everyone, who was so sweet and caring to everyone, that deep down inside, you just hoped she was some mental criminal maniac; because if she was, it would make you feel a lot better about yourself.
But sarcasm aside, she was so nice.
Even I thought so; until I saw her cheating. Cheating on Cho Kyu-hyun for some high-school jock with a killer smile and a 50-pack of muscles.
Ever since I had found that she was cheating on Kyu-hyun, the sight of her made me sick.

Being so caught up in my own personal life commentary, little did I know that the devil herself was heading my way.

“Good Morning Melody” She smiled fakely, two of her best friends by her side.
“Morning Seol-ri” I said hesitantly, shifting uncomfortably as the three of the girls looked at me patronisingly.
“I love your hair today.” Seol-ri smiled at me as I rolled my eyes.
“No you don’t, now what do you want?” I sighed, scratching the back of my head.
“You’re right, your hair .” Seol-ri scoffed as her two friends laughed.
“Can you tell Kyu-hyun oppa that I’m looking for him? I want to talk with him.” Seol-ri said, her quaint little Student President badge shining in the hallway lights.
“Uhh, no.” I shrugged, turning to walk away as I felt someone grab my wrist.
“You little , you do what I tell you to do, you breath when I tell you to breath, and you don’t defy me, got it?” She breathed letting go of my wrist and wiping her hand off as if touching me was disgusting.
“Y-yeah.” I stuttered, as Seol-ri smirked and her and her ‘groupies’ walked back the other way.
“Geebus!” I muttered under my breath, shaking my head and heading off to math class again.

____
______
_________

Math class.
“Kyu-hyun!” I smiled, dumping my bag on the floor and plopping lazily into the seat next to his.
“Melody!” He smiled back.
“You ready for a double math class!?” I grinned widely as I shook he head a little.
“Am I ever?” He frowned scrunching up his nose as he slid the math textbook out of his bag.
“Oh yeah, Seol-ri is looking for you…” I said, looking at the floor, voice sinking a little.
“Oh really? What did she want?” Kyu-hyun smiled casually.
“Oh… nothing really…” I muttered as he looked at me, concerned.
“Are you okay?” I asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he placed his hand on my forehead, shaking his head.
‘Oh yeah, I’m fine, apart from the fact that your psycho lying cheating girlfriend just threatened me with her tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee groupies stood there and laughed.’ I thought as he looked at me for an answer.
“I-I’m fine.” I answered, shaking my head, and inching away from Kyu-hyun’s hand, I could feel myself blushing a little from the close contact.
“Are you sure? You look a little red.” He asked again as I nodded quickly.
“I’m fine, really.” I smiled as he nodded at me.
“Okay then.” He smiled back.
____________________________________________________________

LOVE & RESPECT .
©-- SO-Jung. jung so hyun
no copyin' no pastin' without permission from Jung So-hyun :D
12 DECEMBER 2O1O -- ♫
____________________________________________________________

PS; wow, this year has gone by so quickly! It's almost christmas! I hope you're all having a great break :D (or not) Is it break over where you guys are living? Because in Australia, we just started our summer break ^^ hehee, i'm so excited! well, until next update then ^^ See you all :D