The only chapter . xD

The Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom

 Once upon a time... In a land called the Mushroom Kingdom there was a prince. His name was Prince Woo. He was a good kid, but there was one thing that bothered his parents. They didn't know why, but no matter what, they couldn't put him to sleep! So the king and queen decided to try many different things to put him to sleep.


King Jessica tried to scare Prince Woo by telling him the boogie monster would come if he didn't sleep. But that just made the young boy curious and stay up even later.


Queen Fany tried telling Prince Woo stories, to put him to sleep. But when the stories were over, he was still wide awake, asking for more to the story.


"This isn't going to do.." Queen Fany sighed,
"Let me try! He's my lil' bro, I'm sure I can think of something!" Princess Sunny said.
So Princess Sunny ran to her brother's room and threw a pillow at him. 'If we have a pillow fight, he'll get tired, and then he'll want to sleep!' She thought.


 And so when the pillow fight ended, Princess Sunny was on the ground, tired and out of breath.
"I need more stronger opponents..." Prince Woo frowned as he jumped on his bed.
and The next night, Nanny Taeng decided to give it a shot. She came up to the room and brought a plate of cookies and a cup of warm milk.


"This will surely put him to sleep! It works all the time." She said to herself before walking into the room.
Prince Woo happily drank the milk and ate the cookies, while Nanny Taeng was deep in thought. 'And maybe if I do this, they'll let accept the love me and the princess have and forget about arranging that marriage with that prince from the Land of the Hottests! She was so deep in thought, she forgot about Prince Woo sitting in front of her. He tugged on her sleeve, a small pout on his face. "I want more cookies, noona.."


 Nanny Taeng stared at the plate in awe. All 37 chocolate chip cookies were gone! She sighed and shook her head, taking the empty plate and cup as she left to get more for the prince. Days passed, and every attempt they had ended in failure. They eventually gave up...


And so the day came where the Hottests' Prince would come to meet the Mushroom Princess. "Madam Soonkyu... This is Prince Khun." Nanny Taeng introduced the handsome prince beside her, trying hard not to rip his head off. Princess Sunny gave an awkward smile before pulling Nanny Taeng to the side.


Prince Khun smiled when he met the princess, his future wife. But something didn't feel right... He looked around when the princess was talking to the nanny-- What was that!? The nanny and the princess are making out!?
...


 Prince Khun didn't notice. When he saw Prince Woo walk in the throne room, he was mesmorized.
 As the nanny and princess were having their 'alone time', the Hottests' prince made his way to the Mushroom prince.
"Hello," he smiledwarmly once he knew Prince Woo was looking at him.


Prince Woo blinked, but looked away as soon as they made eye contact. 'He's so... attractive.' He felt his heart beat faster. What was this feeling?!


"Aren't you here to meet my sister..?" Prince Woo said, quietly.


 Prince Khun looked at him, completely lost for a while. But then it hit him! He was here for the arranged marriage!
"Do you have a map?" he asked, quickly, changing the subject.


Prince Woo slowly nodded and pointed to the map of the Mushroom Kingdom on the wall. "Yeah, it's right there... Why?"
"I'm just so lost in your eyes." Prince Khun placed a hand on Prince Woo's cheek.


Prince Woo tried hard not to, but he was blushing like crazy.


He looked around and saw the clock. 9PM. "Uhm... I think it's about time for me to go to bed now.."


"Let me go with you." Prince Khun took Prince Woo's hand, smiling warmly.


Prince Woo couldn't stop blushing, but he nodded. He couldn't say no to a guest. So he led Prince Khun to his room. And plopped down onto his bed. There was only one double bed in his room, because there was no use in Prince Woo having more than one bed. So Prince Khun crawled into the bed, laying in the spot next to Prince Woo. There was silence for a moment, but Price Khun suddenly slipped his arm around Prince Woo's waist. Prince Woo blushed madly when he felt Prince Khun's body pressed against his own. 'So close...' Prince Khun moved, and his lips were right beside Prince Woo's ear.


"Since the moment I saw you... I wanted to make you mine. Let's forget about what our parents arranged for us. You're the only one I want. Let's get to know each other.. And fall in love."


Prince Woo didn't know what to say. He was too... happy. He knew he had felt the same way when he first saw Prince Khun, and he was glad that their feelings were the same. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Prince Khun, then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. And with that, they fell asleep in each other's arms, peacefully...


"And just before bedtime! This is great!" Queen Fany smiled brightly.


King Jessica slipped her arms around her queen from behind, smiling. "Shh.. Let's let them sleep." She whispered.
And so they talked to the Hottests' Kingdom's King and Queen.


They agreed to let their sons spend more time together.
And after the time passed by, they fell in love.


Their wedding was a grand and merry one, for there was not a sad soul in the World.
Princess Sunny and Nanny Taeng married the same day.


The Mushroom and Hottests' Kingdoms were finally at peace.
And everyone lived happily ever after.


THE END.