Chapter 2

Up To The Sky

Jessica's POV

 

...Suddenly i felt like i'm tresspasing someone's property since no one seems to be inside this place.The air-conditioner is but i didn't see a hot girl anywhere.Did she perhaps went out? I took a glance at my watch and saw that it's 10.50 P.M.

 

Oh well,maybe she's the type of girl who spends most of her time partying up late.Huh,not that i care though.

 

What caught my attention while putting aside my luggages in the living room was the sight of a half girl lying on a bed,her milky white skin was glowing under the dim light.Automatically,my feets made it's way to the room and i never took off my eyes off the figure not even once.

 

Where have she been all of my life? 

 

She's probably the most breathtaking girl i ever met.Everything about her was just so...perfect.From her lips to those beautiful mounds to her luscious legs.

 

...I was expecting her to be hot but not this hot.

 

Now which method should i use to get her...? 'y Dumb','Warm Ice' or the 'Happy Go Lucky'?

 

Let me just explain each of my method to you guys:

 

1.y Dumb-Purposely act like you're stupid&clumsy and if your target found it some kind of cute,you go to the next level like revealing your cleavage or if you're bold enough,purposely left the door opened while you're 'changing'.

 

2.Warm Ice-Act cold around your target and wait for the perfect time to be all caring&stuffs like that.

 

3.Happy Go Lucky-This only works for those who are ers for aegyo which you have to act like a walking sunshine.(Which is my least favourable if i were to say...)

 

I studied from her apperance,wondering on which type of person could she be.Oh well,i'll just make up my decision tomorrow in the morning when i finally get to officially meet her.As for now,i'm sort of exhausted from all that driving earlier...

 

...She won't mind if i'm sleeping with her tonight right?...I mean i would've freaked out if i found some stranger in my bed-

 

.......For some reason,that line doesn't fit me well.Whatever,i'll just explain everything to her tomorrow and start my plan as soon as i can...

 

I heavily yawned as i took some of my clothes off and lied next to her.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

The birds were chirping,the sun was shining brightly that you could almost call it a perfect morning...but no.In an apartment somewhere in Seoul,two girls were lying on bed still in their sleeping state.Such an unsightly scene were however disrupted when one of them groggily opened her eyes,having the sudden urge to go to the bathroom.

 

She tried to get up from the bed but failed...as a pair of arms were encircled around her waists.Thinking that it was just her illusion,she tried to get up again but stopped as she heard a grunt from another person.

 

"Hmm...don't move..."

 

Tiffany slowly turned to her left and saw...an unknown woman sleeping peacefully which also happens to be...half-.

 

A/N This chapter turned out to be shorter than what i expected O_O Oh well,i guess i'll just post another update later ^_^