Chapter 1

Up To The Sky

An 18 year old girl could be seen entering the empty apartment on her own,still in her school uniform.She had just returned from school and went to the convinience store nearby to buy some frozen dinner for herself.It's not that she can't cook,she's just too lazy to do so considering that she was the only tenant in the place.

 

 

...Coming home to see that nobody's here.Just great.

 

 

Tiffany sighed as she plopped her bag on the couch,heading to the kitchen to grab a drink when suddenly her cell phone rang.She slowly made her way back to the living room after taking a canned orange juice out of the refrigerator and reached for her cell phone on the table.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

"....Miyoung-dear,it's been a while since i've last called you."

 

 

It was her dad,talking to her in an extremely sweet tone.Too sweet to be exact.

 

 

"...I assume that something's wrong?" she boredly replied him,taking a sip from her drink.The brunette knew whenever her dad called her,there's always some ridiculous problems or news that he needed to tell her.Like last month when he was chased by the Yakuza for flirting with their boss' wife.Or the incident where three woman whom he slept with came looking for him at the same time.

 

 

"O-of course not...."

 

 

"Just tell me what is it this time...."

 

 

It was silence for a moment on the other line.

 

 

"I'm gonna hang up now-"

 

 

"I just got married."

 

 

A normal daughter would've freaked out hearing the news from her own dad but hey,these two aren't normal and so does their reaction.

 

 

"Oh,really?"

 

 

"Really."

 

 

"And you're telling me this because...?"

 

 

"...Just w-wanna let you know," his voice cracked a bit and it somehow went unnoticed to Tiffany.

 

 

Luckily.

 

 

"...Is that all?"

 

 

"Well yes...."

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I hung up as soon as i bid my goodbye to dad.The clock was showing that it was only 7.43 P.M and since i don't have to go to school tomorrow,there's no need for me to sleep early.But in this case...i might do so as i was extremely exhausted today.Probably because of the P.E lesson earlier.

 

 

I looked over at the plastic bag from the store,thinking whether i should skip dinner and go straight to bed.

 

 

...Oh well,i'll skip it then.

 

 

Not eating dinner won't kill me.

 

 

I threw the empty can to the bin before getting up from the couch.Call me dirty if you want but i'm perfectly okay with going to bed without taking a shower.I mean you're still gonna take a shower first thing in the morning...

 

 

I lazily laid down on the queen-sized bed as i finished taking off my uniform leaving me in my undergarments.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

"I'm already in front of her house," an unknown woman stood in front of the apartment with the no.220 labelled next to the door.What's with her was a few luggages along with a set of keys in her hand.Her new step-dad just asked her for a favour and since she didn't want to be rude to him,she decided to went along with it.

 

 

Well...there's actually another reason for it....

 

 

"Good Jessica,now remember...be nice to your stepsister and DON'T FLIRT WITH HER,i'm fine with you messing around with other girls but not her," she frowned,hearing her mom's words."...Besides your dad never mention anything about her being gay."

 

 

...I'll just turn her into one if she's not...

 

 

"Yes mom...," the blonde replied."...I'll have to go now so bye," Jessica hung up on her mom before she even had the chance to say anything else to her.

 

 

Yeah...right.There's no way that she's gonna let a hot girl get away from her grip.Judging from the picture her new dad showed her,Tiffany's definitely worth the catch.Oh how she wish that she could get to bed with her as soon as possible...

 

 

Jessica smirked as the door made a click sound,indicating that it was successfully unlocked using the keys given to her and she stepped inside the apartment bringing her luggages.

 

 

A/N Hi guys ^_^ Lucky for me,my test got postponed~ >_< Woot~ Woot~ Anyways,have you guys listened to Hello Venus and watched their mv? They're freaking awesome!! I'm already in love with them<3 Especially Nara,she's so adorable XD And please don't expect this fanfic to be all serious since my mind is pretty messed up... :P And i'm sorry that this chapter is kind of crappy.