THE ANSWER

Right Feelings, Wrong Time

 

 

 

YSAB’S POV

 

A week after what happened in Japan I received nothing from Siwon. No text messages, no calls and tweets. So that was it? The kiss was nothing? If only I’m in Korea now I could’ve confronted him.

I swallowed my pride and decided to send him –no, all the Super Junior members –a text message:

 

 

I MISS YOU GUYS! :)

 

 

One by one they replied. Some said they missed me too; some were shocked and tried to make fun of my cheesy message. But no sign of Siwon.

Man! What is this guy planning? Does he think I’m like some of the girls out there?

He knew I never had a boyfriend and that that was my first kiss.

How could he just leave me hanging on to that confusing kiss, which left so many unanswered questions?

A month passed.

 

Still, nothing.

 

I decided to unfollow him on twitter. Maybe if I do that he would notice that I was affected by his unexplained kiss.

Fans sure are fast. They noticed that I unfollowed him and bombarded me with tweets:

 

 

@ATVYsab why did you unfollow @siwon407 oppa?

-

@ATVYsab unfollowed @siwon407? Why? Are you guys playing with us again?

-

Did something happen @ATVYsab? Why unfollow @siwon407? :(((

-

Is my ship sinking? T_ T @ATVYSab why you unfollow @siwon407 oppa?

-

Is WonSab couple sinking? No conversations on twitter for a month, and now @ATVYsab unfollowed @siwon407?!!!

 

 

 

I’m sorry guys, I think we are sinking…

 

 

SIWON’S POV

 

Yes, Donghae was right. Ysab is very precious to Super Junior that’s why I should not rush.

First I have to know if I really like like her.

People say you will know a person’s worth to you when they leave your life. Perfect.  We won’t be seeing her for a month or more since she’s back in the Philippines to study.

Operation ‘confirm this unsure feelings’.

After a week I received text message from Ysab. Ignore Siwon, ignore.

No Ysab for now, Siwon. Not until you are sure about your feelings.

Two weeks, gosh I miss her too much already.

I never checked my twitter account, afraid that I would be tempted to send her personal messages or anything that would ruin my ‘No Ysab’ mission.

A month passed and I don’t think I can take it any longer.

Is this the answer I was asking for?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess this is it.

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - -

 

A/N: I kind of lost hope for this fic since I've never recieved any response from the readers. I felt sad and found no reason to continue this fic. But thanks to the very first comment, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am now inspired to continue this fic. 

Here's a short chapter. 

 

If you've noticed I changed the title of the story. what do you guys think? 

 

Please don't forget to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)