A PRANK?!

Right Feelings, Wrong Time

 

~Aahhh…It’s been more than a year since I won the contest. Still I can’t grasp this kind of reality~

Ysab thought as she was on the elevator heading to the floor where their rooms are located. She just came straight from SS4 Tokyo where she performed a special stage as guest and with Ryeowook in his solo performance. 

 

 

YSAB'S POV

 

“huaaahhh…This is what I get for living a fangirl’s drea, going to overseas schedules with oversized books!” I blurted at the sight of my books.

So I started studying beginning with my Histology. Yes, histology. You may wonder why my course seems to be so far from the career I have at the moment. Well, it’s basically because I never had any interest in literary stuffs before all these ‘Ysab’ me came. I learned playing the guitar because it was what the whole school was going crazy about, it was my way of being in to what’s ‘cool in school’. My dream before I discovered my love for music and talking(lol) is to be a doctor. I am always fascinated on how human(our) body works and always wanted to learn more about it. Though I love the career I have now, my fascination for the mystery on how our body works never left me.

Uh…okay! Enough with my frustrations.

...

...

I was in full concentration with my books, trying to memorize every important detail when my phone rang...

 

From HorSiwon:

Knock! Knock! Knock! Please open the door... :)

 

Aish this dude really has his own ways. As soon as the door swung open…

“Let’s eat! C’mon, I’m starving” He said while holding his stomach as if in pain

Tsk! This dude is really something, heading back to the hotel without eating? And now trying to disturb me just to join him eat?

“No. Let’s just stay here. Donghae oppa called a while ago and he’s bringing fooooood! I’ll ask him to bring more for you.” I told Siwon oppa while I head back to my table and dive into books again

…and him diving to my bed.

 

 “I’ll stay here then. Playing with this.” Raising my ipad. “hm? Continue with your date” he said all focused on playing with my ipad.

“date?! What date? See these books?!”

“yeah. I mean date with your books. I see a lot of them are piling up to have a one-on-one with the famous Ysab” he answered still eyes on my ipad.

 

 

SIWON'S POV

 

I was worried sick on how she could live the concert hall and head back to the hotel without saying a word. But now I see why she did that. Man! Those piles of books are too much! I mean, she could just quit school in her home country and study in Korea.

I lay on her bed while playing hangaroo, lame right? Haha! I was bored so I decided to take pictures. I love taking pictures. I took a picture of her while studying, a picture of myself, and a picture of the lamp stand—when boredom strikes. I stared at Ysab’s back and suddenly remembered the first time I met her. It seems like it just happened yesterday. I don’t know why but among the members I’ve always felt like I was given the assignment to make her feel like a princess. I am always grateful everytime she proudly says that no matter what happens I will always be her bias and ideal guy. Don’t get me wrong ok? She’s like a sister to me already. So, it’s a no, no.

OK! I admit it, just a bit. You see, she’s very beautiful and nice, who wouldn’t like her?

I then shifted my eyes to her bedside table. Oooh.. cute pen there huh.

*Ting!* Ahuh. Got a brilliant idea! Time for a nice prank!

I took the pen from the table and slowly approached Ysab. Obviously—I AM BORED.

As I reached her side I positioned the pen pointing to her face then…

“Ysabella Louise~”  I called in a sweet manner.

Slowly, she turned her head facing me.

Instead of pushing through my plan I froze with my realization that my face iss inches close to hers. This is my first time to be this close to her that I could feel even the lightest breath coming from her. I began to examine her beautiful face carefully until my eyes stopped on her lips…

I went blank…

 

 

YSAB'S POV

 

“Ysabella Louise~” I heard Siwon oppa calling. Uh? What again?

I turned my head but with eyes still on the paper I am holding. I could feel he’s inches away from me. As I look at him I was taken aback at how close our faces are. I mean, c’mon the god-like face of my ultimate bias, Choi Siwon, is inches away from My FACE???!!!

My eyes grew big as he examined my face.

I don’t know what to feel my emotions are ncjfrhvhbfcjkdnvjhbfjcdbhj at the moment.

My eyes were about to pop out when I noticed him moving closer. Otteokaji?

Unconscious with my actions, my eyes slowly closed…

I could feel his breath…

his nose slightly touched my left cheek...

 

…. and finally, I felt his lips unto mine.

 

Everything was in slowmotion. I don’t know how this happened.

 

Until...

 

*Knock! Knock! Creek…* 

 

 

 

 

- - - - -

A/N: Now, I give you the first chapter. :) What do you think, people?

Please forgive my first story... :/ I am not a born writer... I'm just "trying to be a writer" here. :)

 

I would like to say thank you to my very 1st and only subscriber janeykno -- THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! <3

Comments are well appreciated.. :)