QUESTIONS

Right Feelings, Wrong Time

 

Ysab and Siwon upon hearing the knock jumped off from their position and awkwardly greeted Donghae…

“Ysab~ah food?” Donghae said raising the bag with food.

“oh, oppa…th-thank you.” Ysab answered, stuttering.

“Siwon~ah I brought one for you too. You left as soon as the concert ended so I know our horsie is hungry…hm?~” Donghae shoved the other bag to Siwon.

“uh thank you. I’ll take this to my room…” Siwon answered in a panicking tone while hurriedly living Ysab’s room.

 

 

SIWON'S POV

 

I rushed back to my room.

Fell on my bed.

I can’t think straight.

What did I just do?

What do I tell her?

Do I like her? Me, as a man likes her as a woman...no, as a young lady…?

How do I face her?

What should I do?

So many questions but I don’t have an answer!

---Fast forward next morning---

The next morning Ysab was nowhere to be found. I heard from the other members that he left for Philippines early in the morning.

She probably has a class.

Hooh! Saved!

*Seoul*

I decided to send Ysab an apology. I know, it’s improper to apologize through a text message but I don’t think I’ll be able to see her for a month or so. It might take long before we meet again. Plus, I don’t know what to hell her through the phone if ever I call her.

I started typing a long message after a while I’m starting to erase it…

Again, I typed this really long message ended up deleting it again…

I felt a tap on my shoulder…

“oh. Donghae~ah.”

“confused?” he asked.

“eh?”

“Siwon, I saw everything.”

“You mean…” I was cut.

“The kiss! Bro, Ysab likes you. She may act like she’s kidding or she’s making fun out that bias thing but we all know she likes you…sincerely. I could guess she’s a hundred time confused than you are right now.”

“yeah. Probably.” Was all I could answer.

“Siwon, I may not know if you feel the same way for her. But please don’t do anything that may harm her. I know you care for her, we all do. I trust you, man!”

With that Donghae left.

I guess I really have to make a decision, whether to end this as early as possible or to push through with discovering my true feelings for her...

 

 

 

- - - - -

A/N:  I guess next chapter would be the last :)

Forgive my mistakes-- typos, wrong grammar, etc. :))