Final

He is gone and just leave me with the teddy bear

 

 

11 o’clock-------

My phone ring while I’m sleeping. I wake up and answer the phone.

“is that min?” a woman voice ask.

“nae it me. and who are you?” I ask.

“I’m taemin mother.” She say I can feel that she is crying.

“oh annyeonghaseyo! Auntie. What wrong ? are you crying ?” I ask worrily.

“min ah~ taemin tae-taemin already die. He was hit by a car while he is on the way back home.” She speak and cry louder.

“W-what ?” tear are falling on my eyes. Is she kidding me ? he was with me in few pass hours.

“come to my house min ah~” she say and hang up. I grab my purse and my phone without changing my pajamas.

“min ah~ where are you going?” my mum ask when she heard loud bang from my room.

“mum I’ll tell you later okay? Now I have to go to taemin oppa house.” I tell her, crying and walk out of the house. I call a taxi and tell him where is taemin oppa house.

“auntie where is oppa?” I ask quickly when I arrive at taemin oppa house. I look around and see oppa is laying on the couch. I walk toward him.

“oppa wake up ! don’t you say that you are the sky that cant live without the moon like me ?” I say and shake his cold body.

“oppa please wake up.” I hold his hand which is wear our couple ring. I cry loudly like a stupid girl.

“oppa wake up I can’t live without you.” I whisper softly while the tear keep streaming down on my cheeck.

“min ah~ calm down. He already pass away and don’t cry you know he don’t like when you crying.” Uncle say. I wipe away my tear. Yes he right, taemin opps don’t like when he see that I’m crying.

“go to rest min ah~ you must be tired. You know taemin need to rest too.” Uncle continue.

“uncle, can I sleep in his room.” I ask and He nod.

“sure you can.” He reply and walk me to his room.

“good night min.” he say and walk to his room to comfort auntie. I lay on the bed. Tear are fall on my cheeck again. I take out my phone from my pajamas pocket and look at the wallpaper. I smile when I see his shock expression when I peck on his lip. I cry hard until I fall a sleep.

I wake up in the next morning uncle drive me home and he tell my family about taemin oppa. I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I feel that something under me and a voice coming up. I’m sure that It taemin oppa voice. I stand up and see the teddy bear speak out.

“min ah~ are you happy today. You know you look pretty in this dress.” It taemin oppa voice from it. I think that it must have a voice recorder. Then I grab another bear and punch it on the tummy.

“min ah~ I hope you have a great day with me.” taemin oppa voice speak again. I punch the biggest one that he give me on valentine day.

“min ah~ oppa love you so much.” I cry harder because I’m such a fool. This is the message that he send to me. I never know this if I didn’t sit on that teddy bear.

“oppa I love you too.” I speak softly to the teddy bear and holding my finger that I wear the couple ring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

this is sad right ?

i have no ideas to write it more cuz just a few people read it.

and thank to who subscribe !!!! 

AngelMmeanLove