Chapter 1

He is gone and just leave me with the teddy bear

 

Your pov :

Aish, I’m really boring right now and where is my boyfriend. I message to him.

( taemin oppa, where are you?) then I press send button. A few minute later I get his message.

(oh I’m at home. Are you boring ? then let’s go out.) I read message and jaw drop.

What ? he ask me to go out with him ? it’s unbelieveable that he ask me to go out with him because I’m always the one who asked him.

(ok oppa then meet me 15 minute later at the same place.) I text him and go to take a shower.

Well, taemin oppa is a kind silent and shy person but sweet inside. I remembered when he ask me to be his girlfriend he was blush madly. His face was red like tomato. We often go out but he always shy when we are together. When we on our date, he always buy me a  medium teddy bear. Now my room is full of the same teddy bear, on the bed, the table and also on the floor.

I walk to closet and pull out a pink dress and wear it. I look my self in the mirror and put a light makeup, grab my purse and get out of my house. I call a taxi and head to the coffee shop that we always meet.

When I arrive, I see taemin oppa sitting on a chair drink coffee. I walk to him with a sweetest smile on my face. He just turn away instead of looking at me. Maybe he try his best to hide hide red face.

“annyeong oppa.” I say sweetly.

“oh annyeong. Here for you.” He reply and give me the same teddy bear like he used to.

“gomawoyo oppa.” I kiss on his cheeck lightly.

“let’s go to watch a movie.” He say, grab my hand and walk out. I know you are shy that why you walk faster than usual.

“oppa slow down ! my feet are hurt now.” I speak and pout like a little kid.

“ah, mianhae.” He say and slown down a little bit. Then we arrive at the cinema. I ask him to watch the romantic movie then he agree easily.

3 hour later------

After we watch a movie we go to an ice-cream shop.

“oppa can we take pitures?” I ask while waiting for my ice-cream.

“sure.” He reply and pull out his phone. He suddently peck on my lip and he press capture on his phone. I’m really shock with his action.

“you are really cute when you shock.” He said playfully and put the picture as the wallpaper of his phone. This is the first time that I heard he said that I’m cute and this is the first time that he peck on my lip. “where is your phone?” he ask. What wrong with him today? Why he talk so much? Did he eat something wrong? I just ignore the fact that he strange and just give him the phone.

“here oppa.” I hand him my phone. He take photos of us a few with different style. He give back my phone then I peck on his lip and take a picture of his shock expression too and I put it as wallpaper too.

“w-what --?” he cut of the waiter that bring us the ice-cream that we order. We eat silently.

“can we have a little walk?” he ask when we left the ice-cream shop.

“ok.” I reply simply. Then I see a shop which sell couple stuff. I run to the shop and see a cute couple ring. Taemin oppa follow me.

“oppa is this cute ?” I ask and point to the rings.

“yeah.” He reply.

“ah~ this young lady have good taste. This rings made by an old silver man. He made it for his wife but unfortunatly his wife dead when he finished this rings. So he sold it to me. You can also carve you name on it.” The seller told me and hand me the rings. I put the small one to my finger and the big one in to taemin oppa finger. They fit us perfectly.

“ah, they are fit you guy perfectly.” The seller say.

“oh, So how much is it ?” taemin oppa ask her.

“it 5$ for a pair of this.” She reply.

“so can you carve in to T<3M ? both of them please.” He say and give her the money and the rings to her.

“ok young boy. Please wait for a few minute.” After a few minute she give us the rings that carve into  T<3M. Taemin oppa wear the bigger one and the other one have to be on me.

“Kamsahamnida.” She say and smile.

“nae.” I reply with a smile. We walk to a park that near my house. We sit on a bench and look up to the sky that already turn dark.

I can see the stars and moon already appear on the drak sky.

“ah it really beautiful.” I speak softly.

“yeah it’s beautiful just like you.” He say and look at my face. I blush madly with his compliment.

“you know you are the moon that the sky like me can’t live without.” He tell me. Yeah I also can’t live without you too. Then he lean his handsome face to me and press his lip on mine. About 5 minute later or can say that when we run out of oxygen he lean back and stand up.

“let go home. You’re mum must worry so much.” He said and walk me to my home.

“gomawoyo oppa, for today.” I kiss his cheeck when we stand in front of my house.

“okay good night.” He say.

“good night oppa.” I reply and walk in to the house.

-----------------------------------

i'm trying to edit it again !!

i really bad at grammar but if it difficult to understand just tell me.

i'll try my best to edit it again 

gomawoyo :)