Chapte One/ The End

We belong together. . .right?

I'm just coming back from visiting my grandmother in America and I step off the plane. I look around for my boyfriend Kiseop and I see him standing by the water fountain, staring at the ground. I smile and walk right over to him.

"Hi." I said, touching his cheek. He looked up, startled but when he saw it was me he smiled that smile that made me fall in love with him.

"I've been waiting for you since this morning because I couldn't remember what time you said you were going to land on the phone." He said, looking down again.

He is so shy. I need to break him out of his shell.

"Kiseop. That's-" I broke off as something wrapped its self around my waist. I looked down and saw a teenage girl with her arms around me and smiling up at me.

"Uh...hi." The girl just started giggling like crazy and her arms squeezed me tighter.

"Hi Kevin." She giggled. This girl is starting to freak me out.

"What are you doing? Can you please let go of me?" She shook her head.

"I don't want to. I love you." She sighed and buried her face in the jacket.

I gave Kiseop a look that said 'Help me.' He took the girl by her shoulders and yanked her off me.

"Little girl, I suggest that you stay-hey!" As soon as he pulled her away she grabbed right back onto me.

"Listen. I know you love me and all but I really need to get going. We have practice today." I motioned to Kiseop. Kiseop was walking across the other side of the airport in search of a secruity guard.

"My name is Yuki. I saw you in California and recognized you from U-Kiss." She hugged me once again. "But I don't recognize that guy." She pointed to Kiseop.

"What? How do you NOT recognize Kiseop? He's like the most famous out of all of us. Oh, and look here he comes with an officer. I suggest you let go now." I tried to pry her arms from around me.

"Nuh uh. I'm never letting go. Never. We belong together. I know it." She smiled.

"Oh, you creepy little pabo." I said patting her head. "I don't like you. I will never like you."

The officer finally got over to me and was carrying the girl away.

"Noooo! I belong with Kevin!!! I know it!!! Let me down!!!" She was kicking and screaming as her carried her away from us.

"Wow. Thank goodness that's over. Come on. Let's get to practice." I grabbed his hand and we walked out.

-In the practice room-

"Hey Kevin! You're back!" Soohyun patted my shoulder.

"Come on let's get practicing!" Eli whined in his awkwardly high voice that he gets sometimes.

"Where did Kevin even go?" AJ asked looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh shut up AJ. You're too busy perfecting your hair that can't even be perfected because it's so horrible to notice if any of us go missing. I bet if I went missing, you wouldn't even notice." Hoon mumbled from the back.

"I'm awesome!!" Dongho yelled from the middle of the room.

We all looked at him and shook our heads. Sometimes I worry about that kid.

"Hey, guess what me and Kiseop ran into at the air port. A fan girl. She kinda scared me though. We had to have an officer take her away." They all started laughing.

"Only you Kevin. Only you." Soohyun laughed. Just then we heard banging on the double doors that lead to out practicing room.

"OOOOOOHHHHH KEVIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????"

"Oh no. It's her." I hid under a table. "Please don't let her find me." I whispered.

The doors burst open and Yuki stepped in. "Where's Kevin? I know this is his practice room. Soohyun! Dongho! Hoon! AJ! Eli! That guy who I still don't remember being in the group!" She yelled and gave them all hugs. "Now tell me where Kevin is."

"We don't know where he is." Hoon explained.

"You know you're a horrible liar, Hoon." She whispered, eyes narrowed. "Now where is he?"

"Wait. Kiseop when DID you get in the group?" AJ asked.

"AJ. I was here before you." Kiseop said.

"What? When did I get here??" AJ started freaking out and looking everywhere. "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" He yelled.

Yuki looked at AJ. "What's up with him?"

They all shrugged. "We don't really know. He gets like that sometimes if he doesn't eat." Soohyun told her.

Yuki nodded. "So where's Kevin?"

I came out from under the table. "I'm right here. But don't me!" I put my arms up to my face.

"What? you? I would never. I found out that you're my brother!" She explained.

I stood there for a second thinking 'what the is going on here' "Sister?"

"Yup! That's why I said we belonged together silly!"

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE!!" AJ yelled from across the room.

We all shook our heads....