Chapter 6 : When Things Gets Complicated

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
He was dressed in a simple checkered gray shirt with a white tank inside. It is certainly great minds think alike!
'' Oppa!'' you called out.
JunHyung jumped in surprise. Judging from his reaction,he certainly had not expected you to come so fast.
'' Yah Yong MinHyun,don't ever scare me like that ever again.'' he grumbled.
'' Mianae Oppa. What were you thinking? You seem so deep in thought.'' i questioned him.
'' Nothing. Its has been so long since i have not seen you! Hmm.. You have gone skinner! Have you been eating huh?'' he said,getting all naggy.
'' I am! Oppa.. Don't nag when we are out! Don't worry so much oppa. Instead of me not eating,i think its you who din't eat! Look at you! '' I chided back.
'' Fans like guys who are skinner and fitter.'' he replied simply.
'' Oppa! You must eat! I don't care what the fans like you as! I like you just the way you are now!'' I whined.
'' Shush. Don't talk about that. Let's eat now!'' he turned and bekoned the waiter over.
We ate our food while catching up with each other. Then i started to tell him all about SeungHo and the things that happened between both of us starting from yesterday afternoon with him appearing at my door to this morning when he left my house.
JunHyung did not comment throughout the whole time i was telling the happennings,but i caught him wincing through some parts of the story,espically when i mentioned how SeungHo broke down while he told me the story.
'' MinHyunnie-ah..'' he started but i cut him across.
'' Oppa. What happened? I don't know why but i couldn't really remember everything?'' i questioned.
JunHyung avoided my eyes as he tried to change the topic,''MinHyunnie,where do you..''
'' Oppa. Stop trying to avoid me and just answer my question!'' i stressed.
'' Do you really want to know?'' he asked in a serious tone.
'' Neh. Oppa,please tell me.'' i requested.
'' Okay. It all started when umma and appa died in that car crash. We did not stay living beside SeungHo Hyung because that year,our parents died in an car accident as you know.
We were lucky not to be travelling in that car when it crashed. After our parents' death we had to move to our aunt's house,and that we had to move.That was when SeungHo avoided you for that week. You came back crying every day after you came back from SeungHo's house begging him to see you.
But he refused you every day. We soon went to our aunt's house. However they mistreated us so badly. Once they hit you so hard and brutually that you landed in the hospital.
You had forgotten parts of the memories when you woke up. You forgot the past where we stayed with SeungHo.I was so puzzled at that point of time,i knew meeting SeungHo was an important part of you. Until the doctor told me that the blow on your head made you forget the memory that was most painful to you,thats when i understand.
After you recovered your health,i took you away and we ran away from the house of horrors. I would never allow them to mistreat you or me ever again. MinHyun,i meant no harm hiding the truth from you. It was hard for me too. I thought.. I thought since you have forgotten all about it. There is no need for me to bring it up again.MinHyun..
Will you forgive me for hiding it from you? MinHyunnie?'' JunHyung's voice cracked with gulit.
I looked at him,too shocked to reply. I had not expected this. But as he described to me,bits and pieces of memories came back to me. It came too far as chunks of information came to me,dealing with me,making me defenceless. I felt so weak and powerless against the truth.
I could not take it all in now. Memories were flashing past me so fast it was in a blur. I could feel JunHyung touching me as he held my hand and walked out of the restaurant.
He was trying to tell me something but i could not hear a thing. I could see his mouth moving,but it was as if i was watching a silent movie.I felt droplets on my arm,i looked up at the sky,there were no rain.
I felt my eyes,thinking that i was crying,to feel no tears. I looked up properly,only to see tears in JunHyung's eyes.That was when the sound in the world came back to me,in full blast. I looked at the eyes which was filled with tears,and wiped them off.
 
* JunHyung's POV *
 
MinHyun fell into silence after i finished my story. When she did not reply me,i knew the problem was serious. I grabbed her hands and walked out of the restaurant,after paying for the meal.
'' MinHyun,will you please reply me? Please? MinHyunnie.. Listen to me,i did not purposely hidden the truth from you. MinHyunnie..'' I begged MinHyun to speak a word.
I begged hard,begging just for a word,even if it is a nod from her.
I begged so so hard. I could feel the tears starting to collect around my eyes. MinHyun suddenly looked up towards the sky,then used her hands to run her eyes after that she finally looked straight at me.
I must have been crying without realising becuase she raised up her hand and wiped away the tears in my eyes.I was shocked at her action. She looked deep into my eyes and said,
'' Oppa.. Don't worry so much. I don't blame you.''I look back at her staring into those hazel brown eyes which reminded me of my mother,and pulled her into a tight hug and whispered,
'' Thank you so much.''
With that,the two of us broke the tight embrace and walked down the street,hand in hand.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS SUNNY FROM GIRLS GENERATION !
 
This update is dedicated to her! Now the truth is unveiled... Kekeke^^ Don't worry,there are more twist to the story than this. Hmm.. Not sure if this was an good update anot,but i had to explain more about MinHyun and JunHyung's background,so i think its essential. JunHyung thoughts would appear next chapter.. So do look forward to it! Do forgive me for any mistakes for this chapter. I rushed it out in the middle of the night. I hope it is good.
Do remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Comments are loved and appreciated! :)