Chapter 14: Retribution

No Ordinary Fangirl

* JunHyung's POV *

We waited around patiently around the area of his dorm. Our patience was soon rewarded when a slick black audi came into view. All of us proceeded forward at the same time. Then SeungHo stepped out of the car. We all walked towards him.
Before he could close the door of his car. KiKwang politely closed it for him.. With a loud slam.
" BAM!" He turned around to face all of us with fear in his eyes.
" Wae? Wh..What do you gu..guys w..want?" He stuttered out pathetically.I walked towards him,leaning in so close that i could feel him hot breathe. I smirked as i leaned in somemore and felt him flinch under me when i place my mouth right next to his ears.
" What i want? I want.. You to pay." I whispered against his ears as he squirmed under me. I waved my hand and HyunSeung and DongWoon came over and held SeungHo down by both of his hands. I clenced my hand into a fist as i rammed it roughly into his stomach.
" That one was for accusing MinHyun." I spat as he crumpled under the pain,trying with all his might to struggle free. I slammed him against his own car. I motioned for HyunSeung and DongWoon to release him. Upon releasing him,his hands automactically flew to his stomach as he held it. I looked a him with distaste on my face. I pulled him back to his original height and rammed my fist onto him once more.
Only this time,i rammed it onto his face. His teeth collided with the blow i gave him.
" That. Was for believing that ing instead of MinHyun." Blood began to flow from SeungHo's lips. Those lips that had made MinHyun once entranced within themselves,i reminded myself.
" You.. Will only hurt.. MinHyun if you do this." SeungHo spoke.
" Don't you dare to ing mention MinHyun's name. Your ing mouth is not fit to say her name. I want you. To suffer a million times more than what you made MinHyun suffered." This time DongWoon was the one who replied. I watched as the other guys began to kick and hit him for all that he was worth. He was being beaten to living daylights. Well..
He deserves it.

 

* SeungHo's POV *

I was being hit on and abused. I simply did not put in any effort to defend myself anymore. Whats the use? When it was 6 to 1? But what JunHyung said made me think.. Accused MinHyun? Was there more to the incident than i thought?
"Stop it already. If not you might kill him." JunHyung said. The other members stop hitting me. I looked at him,only to find him staring at me as he spat," Don't think i am pitying you. I just wanted to live to be tortured you ing bastard."
I have not been seeing MinHyun at school after that incident. I had even approached Krystal to ask about her,but she had no idea too. This is the best time to find out what happened.
" JunHyung.. Where is MinHyun now?" i pratically was begging him.
" Away. So that you ing bastard would stop hurting her heart. Get away from me." He spat at me before leaving with the rest of the members.
Away? I thought as i tumbled into my room wincing at the pain from my face. I touched it gingerly,damn,it freaking hurt.
I want you. To suffer a million times more than what you made MinHyun suffered. The phrase came into my mind once again. What i made her suffered?
I have been looking for her in school these days. I just could not seem to find her any where.
I wanted to see that bright sunshine. To see that cheerful smile that seemed to be plastered on her face wherever she went.
Yes.. I miss her badly.

* JunHyung's POV *

Hitting SeungHo was thrilling and it was as if a load was lifted off my chest. I felt better. I had finally gotten revenge for my baby girl.
I miss you baby girl,i thought as i stepped up on stage to perform. I miss you.

" Make a love baby,just make a love."

UPDATE! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY?