Chapter 26 : Last Date Out

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
'' Ring.. Ring.. Ring.'' my alarm clock rang shrilly waking me up. I yawned and stretched out my hand to press the alarm and stop the alarm from ringing. The alarm stop ringing at once,but it also woke SeungHo up.
'' So MinHyunnie.. Last date with MBLAQ! How cha feeling?'' he asked as he stretched his arms above his head and grinned lazily. Aish that punk,just cant wait for my date... to end! '' Just.. Tired.'' I replied honestly,it was no holiday to go dating everyday. Espically running after Thunder in soonja land was no mean feat. I couldnt wait for it to end honestly,but i was looking forward to the last date with Mir.
'' Oppa.. Want to help me with breakfast?'' i asked SeungHo.
'' Ani.. I want to sleep more..'' He said before closing his eyes and going back to sleep.
'' Hrmphhh.. Fine.'' i said and walked out of the room and going towards the kitchen. As expected,GO was there cooking already. I greeted GO with a grin and proceeded to help him with the cooking. It was an american style breakfast with ham and eggs. I just set down the food on the table, piping hot when Mir shuffled into the kitchen. He looked up and saw me and a goofy smile plastered all over his face. He look at me then at the food on the table and then said thanks to GO and me before sitting down and helping himself to the food on the table.
After we both finished breakfast,we agreed to change into something decent before moving out. I tiptoed into the room and looked for some decent clothes. I turned back and saw a SeungHo sleeping on where i slept just now. I tiptoed to him and sat down beside the bed, looking at the sweet sleeping man. Every breathe he took,his chest heaved up and down, and his eyelashes fluttered. I leaned into him and gave him a small peck on his cheeks and moved to a corner of the room and changed there. And then i wrote a note which bears the following words,'' Oppa,take care and eat the breakfast i made arrasso? I will be back sooner than you think. Take care oppa.'' and left it beside him and procceeded to tiptoe out of the room.
Mir was already waiting outside. '' Lets go.'' The main rapper said and took my hand and brought me out of the dorm. I slipped on a sneaker and walked beside him as he talked on endlessly. He then hailed a cab and said to the driver,'' DongDaMun Street please ahjusshi.'' And the continued to talk about all sorts of things.'' Noona, you know that i can cook as well as GO hyung? Noona,do you think i should dye my hair again,i dont think being red suits me..'' and endless blabber. I blabbered with him too and before we knew it,we have reached. Mir paid for the fare and lead me out to the bustling city of DongDaMun. Just as we stepped out of the cab and walked towards the famous shopping centre. Before we were able to step in the shopping centre,a foreign couple came towards us and said in english,'' Annyeong. Do you know the way to the nearest subway station?''
I looked at Mir who then coughed and said,'' S-sorry?''
'' I said,do you know the way to the nearest subway station?'' the couple asked once again politly.
'' Err.. You.. Want.. What?'' Mir asked.
'' The nearest subway station.'' The guy said but now he looked at his wife/girlfriend beside him with a questioning eye.
'' You.. Want.. Waffer?'' Mir asked and then proceeded to lead them to the nearest food stall which sells waffle. The couple looked glad that he finally understands them and followed him with smiles on their faces. I followed behind quietly not speaking a word. When we arrived at the waffle shop the couple who still had smiles on their faces, looked at Mir questioning.Mir said,'' You want.. Tu.. Waffer? '' The couple's face turned to anger and said angrily,'' I dont want any waffle! I want the subway station.'' Unable to resist anymore,i said to the couple in perfect english,'' I am so sorry for the mistake my friend made. The subway station is very near from here. Just turn left and go down the escalator and then you walk straight and there you can see the subway.'' The anger from the couple face slid away but not competely as they walked away while thanking me. I nodded my head and bowed down to them.I turned back to Mir after i couldnt see them anymore and laughed out loud. I hook my hand with Mir before teasing him by saying in korean,'' Come on Mir,lets buy some waffer before going in to buy some clothes.''
'' Yahh.. Noona,you embarrssed me!'' he whined.
'' Who asked you to pretend like you know eng-ger-rish?'' i said teasing him more.
'' Yahh.. Noona.. Anyways,how come you speak eng-ger-rish?'' He said in the adorable and competely cute way of saying english.'' I used to learn a bit of english from my brother. He is good in english,even better than me!'' i said as i took the waffle from the vendor and paid for the waffles before going into the shopping center and spending the rest of the day shopping for clothes in korea's biggest shopping center and going back home with great bags of clothes. As i pile the clothes into the taxi and Mir trying to squeeze more bags of clothes in, i looked at Mir and thoughts,
'' Such a good kid. He is kind and really helpful.. I should help him with his english!'' i said as i smiled to him and he replied me with a goofy smile of his.
 
* Mir's POV *
 
Noona is really kind and sweet. She is so good and pretty. She will be good to SeungHo hyung and helpful to him too. I will protect noona from all those fangirls who oppose to her being with hyung. I shall protect her to my very best. I swear i will,i thought to myself as i sat beside noona in the taxi. Both of us too tired to utter a single word more.
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
We arrived back at the dorm,dragging the bags of clothes into the dorm. Once we stepped inside the dorm,Mir shouted,'' Hyungs! We are back! Look at what we brought for all of us!'' he shouted as everyone gathered and looked through the pile of clothes. I took a plastic bag i set aside purposely and took SeungHo's hands as i lead him into our room.
'' Oppa,this is for you. I picked it after careful consideration. I hope you like it.'' I said as i lifted out a sneaker that was similar to mine and a shirt that was white and long sleeved with black collar. He held the shirt up and proceeded to change into the shirt with me helping him buttoning up all the buttons and stepped back to admire him. '' So perfect.'' was my compliment.SeungHo took my hand in his before pulling me into a tight hug. I leaned into his chest and sniffed in his scent,i missed that scent so much. We then lay on the bed with me still leaning on his chest.
'' Minhyun.. So which date was the best out of the four that you had? Tell me truthfully.'' he whispered softly.'' Ummm.. To be competely honest oppa,the best date that i had was with you. To that beach. Do you remember about that?'' i murmured into his chest.
'' Of course my baby. Of course i remember. I will bring you there tomorrow. We will have a pinic there arrasso?'' He said happily as some tears gathered in his eyes.'' Deh oppa. Deh. Saranghae oppa.'' i whispered.
'' Oppa saranghae MinHyunnie too.'' he said and he lifted my head up by the chin. I closed my eyes and waited for the moment to come. He kissed me as he sat up,causing me to sit up with him also. We kissed deeply and passionatly until i couldnt breathe and had no choice but to break the kiss.'' Come on,lets go out and choose some more clothes if not the others will take it all away!'' He said and laughed as he held my hand and pulled me out of the door where all the other members were sitting among piles of clothes,choosing the nicest for themselves.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
I was so touched when MinHyun said the date that she liked best was the time when i brought her to the beach for her to scream all her unhappiness out. I could feel the tears gather in my eyes at that time. I looked at MinHyun who was sitting on the floor choosing clothes for me,with all the love i can gather for her in my eyes.
I will make tomorrow the most memerable day in her life. I promise i shall love her for the rest of my life as i pulled her into a hug once more and kissing her lightly on the cheek.
'' Ewww guys! Get a room!'' Thunder shouted as a shirt came flying as us out of nowhere. MinHyun blushed like mad like a cute kid she is. I love that girl. I shall love her for as long as i am alive.
 
Hello guys i am back with a chapter! And as suggested i added in a bit of en-ger-ish in it :) Hope it fits into the story fine. Ahahah :) And sorry for the lack of updates. Have been so obessed with The Hunger Games recently. I chiong finished the book in like.. 3days? Hohoho. Please do forgive me! And this update is actually congrats to the newly released
MIDNIGHT SUN
by our dear boys,BEAST. Hope the comeback will be successful. No! I know they will be successful :) I love all the readers out there! :) Do remember to support the boys new song and follow me on twitter @_NoOrdinaryFan! :) ENJOY~
P.S. SoonJa is Hello Kitty in korean^^