001 - The Desert

EXO Drabble Collections

They were lost. In desert. I’m not sure why they could get lost there. Maybe Kai took them there without bringing them back into the normal place. They were dumbfounded.

 

“We’re stuck here. Forever? dying slowly in this ing dry place. I’LL KILL YOU LATER, KKAMJONG…!!!!” he shouted with all his strength. Beat the shouts in their album MAMA. And this was more scarier than ever.

 

“Hyung….I’m thirsty. I feel dehydrated now” his throat began to dry and his lips began to no longer y.

 

“Me too, Yeollie-ah. Ask him to give you some water” Xiumin pointed at Suho who doesn’t pay attention to the poor duo. Chanyeol nodded and walking to his leader.

 

“Hyung, I’m thirsty. Gimme some water please…?”

 

“Hah?” Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically stance coupled with his cute puppy eyes and so adorable. Made Suho not bear to see it.

 

“Ne, but I don’t have a glass or something like that!”

 

“Never mind. Just ordered your water to go directly into my mouth”

 

“Okay” Suho controlled his water to Chanyeol’s mouth and he drank all.

 

“How’s your feeling. Better?”

 

“I don’t think so. This water is too warm because the weather. I want something fresh and cold, hyung” Suho be a bit annoyed because this dry place and made him more tired and irritable.

 

“YAH… Go and ask him to give you many ice cube or whatever you call it. XIUMIN MUST FREEZE EVERYTHING HERE. IT’S TOO HOT YOU KNOW….and I want ice skatinghere. Damn it, Jongin” he screamed like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“.....”

 

***

 

Xiumin bored. He stood up and walked with his big beautiful eyes.

 

“I…I…—-"

 

Kruuuukkk *Xiumin’s stomach sound…

 

“I’m hungry…” this was so embarrassing, his stomach could not take a compromise. Xiumin could stand it anymore.

 

“Give me some fire Yeollie…I wanna make something”

 

“Fire is dangerous, hyung. You can get burn”

 

“I’m not a 5 years old kid anymore, Tower. JUST GIVE ME THAT ING FIRE!” Chanyeol surprised with screams blaring of Xiumin. He did not think that his cute hyung was so scary.

 

“Geurae…here!”

 

Brusssssshhhhh

 

A small red-orange flame appeared in Chanyeol’s hand and Xiumin took something from his small bag. A big plastic bag of colorful marshmallows. And what happen next?

 

“I forget that I bring this”

 

“Marshmallow?” asked them with eyebrows interlocked each other(?)

 

"You’re 22 years old, hyung. Why do you eat that freaking chewy candy. Pathetic….”

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP AND EAT THIS if you want to live any longer here…”

 

“Ne, hyunggg….!” Suho and Chanyeol obeyed the elder. Then they ate that marshmallow in silence. And didn’t know when Kai will bring them back to dorm. They were dying. I think....

 

End