first fight

i'm having your baby!

Sun-hi’s pov

School was a disaster! I spent the recess time in the bathroom to throw up. I don’t know what happen to me, but I felt really sick!

I was talking with Sulli and Suzy when that feeling came, “oh god…” I covered up my mouth with my hand, “excuse me!” I  rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

Sulli and suzy knocked on the bathroom door, “Sun-hi, are you okay?”

I didn’t answer them because I kept throwing up, after that I pulled my cellphone out from my pocket and texted Minho.

To: my hubby <3

HONEY, I FEEL SICK AND WEIRD AT THE SAME TIME, CAN YOU TAKE ME TO SEE THE DOCTOR TONIGHT?

Minho replied and tell me that he’s going to pick me that time but I didn’t want to, I don’t want them  to find out!

I told him that I would go home and use taxi…

I opened the bathroom door and found Sulli and Suzy were looking at me worriedly.

“Sun-hi, are you okay?” asked Sulli.

I shook my head, “I think I’ll go home earlier…”

“yess, u better go home earlier, you look so pale!” Suzy checked my body temperature with her hand.

“yeah, want me to go home with you?” suzy offered.

“no, guys… just stay here, I’ll use the cab..”

Both of my best friends look worried, “be careful sun-hi ah….” They both said.

I smiled a little then I went to the teacher office to confirmed my teacher that I would go home earlier.

 

Minho’s pov

I drove the car fast to the hospital, I was scared that something bad would happen to my wife… like… she got a leukemia or something. I was paranoid.

I almost hit people when I parked my car, I lost my concentration.

I entered the hospital and I was looking for my wife everywhere, I tried to call her but she didn’t answer the call.

Suddenly I saw Jonghyun hyung came, he looked worry.

“HYUNG!” I called him.

He looked at me and sighed in relief, “oy pabo, where have you been?!”

“sorry I’m late!”

He punched my arms slowly, god, that was weird, he never did that to me before, he only did that to his bestfriends!!! What the hell was wrong?!

“follow me!” he walked in front of me, we stopped in front of a room.

“can I come in…?”

Jonghyun hyung nodded…..

Jonghyun hyung and I entered the room and saw my wife and the doctor…

Sun-hi looked scared…. GOD THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO HER!!!

“are you her husband?” the doctor asked me and he smiled.

“yesss, what happen to my wife?”

“something bad happen to me minho…” Sun-hi said with teary eyes.

I widened my eyes, “WHAT HAPPEN?!”

“congratulations, your wife is pregnant….. look at this” the doctor showed me a picture from the ultrasound, “this tiny thing is going to be your baby, your wife is one month pregnant!”

My mouth hung open, PREGNANT? AM I GONNA BE A DAD?!  OH MY GOD! THAAAAAAANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU………!!!!!

“OMOOOOOO, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SUN-HI!” I hugged Sun-hi, but she cried!!!

“m..min..minho…I… I wanna get an abortion….”

I heard Sun-hi said something in her cry, “what?”

“I wanna get an abortion!”

“WHAT?! NO!” I pulled away, “NO WAY!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!”

Sun-hi cried, “please minho….please… I don’t want to have kids until I graduate….”

“NO SUN-HI, YOU WILL NOT DO THAT!” jonghyun hyung screamed. That was the first time I saw jonghyun hyung really angry.

“THIS BABY WILL RUIN MY LIFE!”

I was frozen, did she just say that? What kind of mom she is?

“WHAT THE HELL, DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!” I yelled at her, the doctor was just looking at us worriedly.

“let’s get you home!” I pulled her hand.

Jonghyun hyung looked angry, “take care of my sister pabo, and don’t let her do anything stupid” he left and went home.

I went home, and there was only silence in the car so I decided to break it.

“why?”

“what?”

“why do you want to get an abortion?” I even hated my self when I said ‘abortion’

“I’m not ready minho, they’ll find our secret…”

“our secret?! That’s YOUR secret!” I yelled at her.

She cried again, “my stomach will get bigger and they’ll find out about our marriage”

“I’m okay with that, I’m okay if you tell the the world that I’m your husband, are you embarrassed about our marriage?!”

“NO NO. DON’T BLAME ME LIKE THAT! I’M CONFUSED, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIDE IT!!!”

“just drop out from school and be my normal wife and raise our child well, that’s enough”

“I DON’T WANT TO DROP OUT FROM SCHOOL!”

I sighed, “then just do whatever to hide YOUR SECRET, but don’t do anything to your pregnancy!”

“minho….” Her cry became louder, I understand because that was the first time I was angry with her, I mean… really angry.

I tried to ignore her.

He looked at the photo from the ultrasound and ripped it!

“I HATE YOU!” she screamed at my face.

I remembered what my parents told me that ‘marriage isn’t an easy thing to do’.


------------------------------

comment pleasesmiley