am i sick? or....

i'm having your baby!

Kim Sun-Hi's pov


"Jagiya ... wake up, breakfast is ready!" Minho kissed my cheek and then shook my body  softly to wake me up.  It’s Minho who always cook me breakfast, he's a perfect husband.


I opened my eyes slowly and I could see Minho’s beautiful eyes, he was gazing at my eyes.


I smiled a little, "komawo .... Saranghae ... "


Minho's eyes narrowed as he smiled, he kissed my lips and then slowly released the kiss, "saranghae ..."

he patted my   softly, "get up lazy-! go to school and graduate quickly, I want to have 5 babies with you" he Said then laughed and left our room.


I laughed because of the behavior of my romantic husband, I was grateful that her mother arranged our marriage. I'm sure we'll build the perfect family ... but we have to wait until I graduate to have kids, and I still keep this marriage as a secret.

I got out of bed and felt a headache, maybe it was because my lack of sleep, I did my assignments until midnight. I just massaged my head and  took a shower.


I thought my headache will go away after I  took a shower, but I could still feel the pain when I walked into the dining room, Minho was ready to go to college, he was waiting for me at the dinner table.


Minho cooked this for me:


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2639/3803673955_833a70c7e4.jpg


"Waaaah, why don’t you just be a chef?" I asked, after seeing our delicious breakfast menu. I am very proud of my perfect husband.


Minho eat his breakfast, "I’m your private chef, but being your husband is the best profession for me..” he said  that with a smile, he made me blushed.


I pulled up the chair and sit down, the breakfast menu looks so good, I'll eat them!


I put a spoonful of food into my mouth and swallow it, it’s so delicious!


When I was getting ready to feed breakfast into my mouth my stomach felt weird, I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom.


Minho's pov


Sun-hi ran to the bathroom, I followed her and saw her.. she was throwing up, I  was panic and confused, she rarely got sick!


I held her long hair, "Sun-hi, are you sick?!" I patted herback.


Sun-hi nodded weakly


"just go back to your bed, no school for today!" I said and then hugged her. Looks like I better not go to college to take care of Sun-hi ,she looks very pale.


Sun-hi shook her head, "I have a test today, it’s ok Minho, I can handle this, I feel better!" she said. She’s the most stubborn wife in the world!


The house bell rang, it must be Jonghyun hyung, he’s Sun-hi’s older brother, which is still drives  Sun-hi to school, I told you my wife is really stubborn. She doesn’t want me to pick her from school, or drive her to school, because she’s scared that her friends would see me and find out about our marriage.

Sun-hi keeps our marriage as a secret, she doesn’t want her friends to know that she’s married, ughhhh ... maybe it’s just her excuse so the boys wouldn’t stop flirt with her!!! I actually want her to tell the world that I’m her HUSBAND!

I opened the door and saw Jonghyun hyung standing in front of the door, he’s shorter than me, he looked at me lazily, "hey pabo, where my dearest sister?" he asked me and the pushed me aside so he could see clearly, uggghhh he’s very cruel to me!


"she’s not feeling well, it looks like she wouldn’t  go to school" I said.


Sun-hi came up with her school bag, "I'm going to school Minho, today I have test ... I'll be fine." she said then hugged and greeted Jonghyun hyung.


"Yah! You cant even take care of your wife! " Jonghyun hyung scolded.


"Oppa, please ...!" Sun-hi dragged jonghyun hyung into his car.


I could only shook  my head, they’re both are really stubborn!


"Take care love!" I shouted from the door ...


My wife smiled and got into the car ....


Oh god, we've been married for 6 months and my heart still beating fast whenever I see that smile…