it's all for you and for our family

i'm having your baby!

Sun-hi’s pov

                I really hate Jonghyun oppa, I told him not to tell our parents about my pregnancy so they wouldn’t know if I got an abortion later. But he TOLD THEM.
                My parents and Minho parents came at dinner time, I was so surprised because they didn’t tell me and minho that they would come.

                “SURPRISE!!!!” they shouted when I opened the door. They brought foods for dinner.

                Minho who was still angry with me greeted them, and looked at me, I knew he was still angry, I could see it from his eyes.

                Jonghyun oppa looked at me angrily, at that time I felt really pissed off, all I wanted to do was die die die.

                “SOOO, give me the good news son, let’s talk while we have dinner!” my dad patted Minho’s shoulder, minho smiled sadly. I looked away, to be honest I didn’t want to see minho sad. It’s just I wasn’t ready about my pregnancy.

                My mom and minho’s mom helped me preparing the dinner, I felt incredibly tired and dizzy, but I tried to help them.

                The smelled of the foods that they brought tickled my nose, it smelt nice but my womb said different, i ran to the bathroom and threw up, minho and all of my family members followed me.

                “sun-hi, want me to take you to the bed?” he said coldly and worriedly. He patted my back.

                I felt so weak since I hadn’t eat anything, I felt like I was going to faint.

                “bring me a glass of water….” I said and wiped my mouth with the tissue.

                “oh dear you should eat something before you go to sleep, it helps you get rid of nausea feeling” Minho’s mom told me.

                I smiled weakly, “guys, I need to tell you something.”

                “about the pregnancy? We all already know” my dad said proudly.

                “no it’s not like that… i… I think I should get an abortion.” I said and closed my eyes, scared to see their reactions.

                “WHAT?!” my dad screamed, “WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER YOU ARE SUN-HI?  I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO DO THAT KIND OF THING!” he held his chest, oh god, I was scared that he might get a heart attack.

                My parents and Minho’s parents were shocked.

                “what happen dear, tell us….”

                I cried, “i…I’m not ready…”

                Minho came back with a glass of water and he knew what happened, he looked angrier than ever.

                “I TOLD YOU SUN-HI!” he screamed, he looked sad.

                Jonghyun oppa pulled Minho, “dude, let’s get some coffee and let her talk with our parents.” At first Minho didn’t look like he wanted to but then he agreed.

                “sun-hi, you’re not going to get an abortion! Please make me happy, I’m old, and I’m about to die,  I want to see my grandchild before I die!” my dad cried. That was the first time I saw him crying.

                “dad………..”

                “promise me.. if you don’t want that child then give the baby to us… let us take care of the baby!”

                “I’m not ready………”

                “PROMISE US!” my mom yelled at me.

                “I promise…..”

 

Jonghyun’s pov

                Minho and I were on the car, it was really quiet before because I didn’t know what to say, but then I heard minho sniffed, and I saw him cry!!!!!!

                “oy pabo, don’t cry!”

                He didn’t answer me.

                “aish, ur so gay!”

                He wiped his tears, “just tell me what to do hyung………”

                I scratched my head, “i… I don’t know… my wife never wanted an abortion.”

                I sighed and pulled the car to the side, it was near the sea… I opened the window so the wind blew our face.

                I patted his back because he cried, “come on man, god will tell you how to solve this problem.”

                “I think she doesn’t love me hyung.”

                WHAT THE HELL? SHE LOVES HIM.

                “ey pabo, she loves you so much, if she doesn’t love you then she wouldn’t marry you!”

                “but why does she want to kill our child!”

                “yah, what do you expect from 17 years old girl like her, I told you to marry her when she graduates!” I really don’t have a talent to cheer sad people!

                “then how if we live apart?”

                “it’s too late pabo, she’s pregnant now, and you’re responsible for that…. I know Sun-hi so well, just ignore her first then she will follow you like a lost puppy, she’ll regret about what she said, trust me!” I patted his back.

                “thanks hyung, this is the first time you being nice to me.” Minho smiled to me.

                “geez, stop being so gay!”

 

Minho’s pov

                Jonghyun hyung drove me home, I felt better, because at least I had someone to share with. I never thought that jonghyun hyung could be that nice.

                I entered the house and seemed like all the people already went home, maybe Sun-hi’s parents drove my parents home.

                I entered the bedroom and saw my wife sleeping… she looked tired.

                However, I couldn’t hate her, I love her too much… I walked slowly and kissed her cheek.

                I kissed her belly.

                I changed my clothes and lay on the bed, I hugged her tight, and I didn’t know that my tears were falling, I didn’t wanna lose them.. my wife and my baby.

                “why are you crying..?”

                I was surprised, she didn’t sleep!

                “you’re awake?”

                She turned back and gazed at me, “I’m sorry….” She cried, we cried together, “I didn’t know that marriage could be this hard..” she sniffed and I hugged her

                “I love you sun-hi, and I love our baby…”

                “I’m sorry, I’ll never hurt the baby, I promise..”

                I  looked at her and wiped her tears with my thumb, “really?”

                She nodded…

                “I’ll do anything for you and my family….” She smiled a little.

                Thanks god.

                Thanks jonghyun hyung.

-------------------------------------

please commentsmiley