A new start

Will things ever go back to normal?

Kyuhyun Pov

I woke up to the soft hands of Sungmin caressing my cheek, after 5 minutes of him doing so I decided I should stop pretending to be asleep and get ready for school. I gently placed my hand on top of his and he seized his and looked at me wide eyed because he was caught.

" I'm sorry umm I'll go-" I placed my finger on his cute m shaped lips to silence him and I spoke softly and said "there no need to be sorry come let’s get dressed for class". As I was getting up from the bed I saw him a little hesitant at first but soon he was following close behind me as we walked into the kitchen and he sat down and I began to make us breakfast. After around 10 minutes of awkward silence he decided to speak up

“umm Kyuhyun why are you being so nice to me I thought you hated me?" I turned the stove off and turned around and I could see the pain and confusion in his eyes and I sighed "after I made our run off the other day I realized that being constantly rude and mean to you will accomplish oozing and if we are going to be on council together that we might as well get along".

Then all of a sudden he stood up and shouted "you think after all of the crap you put me through that you could just all of a sudden be a sweet and become my friend how stupid are you! You made my life a living hell I have no friends because of you I hate you!" as he finished he ran into the bathroom and changed in a matter of 3 minutes and ran out the door. What have I put him through? I’m so stupid; I just hope I can fix it before it’s too late.

(Sungmins POV)

How stupid does he think I am? Of course the only reason he wants to be nice to me is for his image! He's such a bastard. Whatever Sungmin don't let him hurt you again just focused on your studies and render why your here to get a good education and make it to college. I walked into my first period class and sat down at my desk and began to read a book. After about ten minutes of reading I was starting to get tired of the book and the class was about to start.

I grabbed my notebook and pencil and began to take notes on what the teacher was saying. 25 minutes into the class the teacher decided that he wanted to have a new seating arrangement. So he asked everyone to come up to the front and pull a number to assign our seats "Kyuhyun your up first" then he walked up and grabbed a number out of the hat and said aloud that it was number 31. After everyone chooses their numbers I was the last one to pick but Kyuhyun was the only person who didn't have a seat mate so I was forced o sit between him and Seohyun.

As I went to sit down Seohyun grabbed my chair so I fell down and hit the tile floor. Amish that girl what did I ever do to her?! I slowly got up and sat down. Making sure that the chair was under me. While I was doing this the whole class was laughing and envenoms Kyuhyun let out a chuckle. So much for him wanting to get along I just ignored them until the lesson was over signaling that it was time for lunch everyone hurried out of the class room and I was the last one to leave.

I was walking toward my locker whenever I saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun kissing. My heart immediately dropped and I felt tears threatening to fall but I managed to look away and grab my lunch and ran out of the door. I ran up to the roof and began to eat my lunch with tears running down my face. How could he just kiss the girl who hurt me and embarrassed me in front of the whole class? But why should I care I should have known that this type of thing would happen.

(No one’s POV)

As Kyuhyun was walking out of class he was suddenly pushed against the wall by Seohyun and she began kissing him. He tried to pull away but it was too late Sungmin had saw them and it pained Kyuhyun to have to make Sungmin see him in that state then he saw Sungmin leave the halls and run out the door. Kyuhyun quickly pushed Seohyun away and ran after Sungmin hoping to clear everything up.

 Kyuhyun ran down the halls looking everywhere for his bunny, but he couldn’t find him anywhere. He ran to the roof hoping that Sungmin would be there. Kyuhyun threw the door open and his heart broke at the sight of Sungmin crying, all because of him.

Slowly walking up to the spot where Sungmin was sitting, he turned around and just stared at me with lifeless eyes. I sat down next to him and took a deep breath and said “Sungmin what you saw back there meant nothing, I have no feelings at all for Seohyun, she threw herself on me and I should have pushed her off me quicker, I’m so sorry please forgive me, I know that I have hurt you so much in the past but please this is the last time that I will ask for your forgiveness. I need you Minnie, I love you please love me back”.

Sungmin dropped his lunch and hugged Kyuhyun, scared that this was a dream and would end any moment. All those years of crying and suffering Sungmin longed to hear some say that he was needed and to feel loved again. Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun with all the strength he could and said “I forgive you! I love you too! Please don’t leave m again I don’t think I could handle another heart break.”

I finally finished editing all of my chapters! Comment and subscribe! :3