First act of healing

Will things ever go back to normal?

Sungmin POV

 I ran out of there not caring about the whole council room yelling my name to come back. No I didn't care I needed to get out of there. I ran through the courtyard and through the council garden. I finally stopped as I began to fall to the ground. I closed my eyes to wait for the impact but, it never came.

 I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and then scream" crap Sungmin you ok?" but before I could reply I out the last thing I remembered was seeing Mr.Kims face. 2 hours later

 (In kyumin's dorm) Sungmin POV

"ash aish where am I?" I finally woke up after the incident with me fainting. I looked around the room I was in and realized I must have been brought here by mr.kim. I started to get up from the bed I was in and screamed whenever I saw Kyuhyun in the kitchen " aish what the hell rabbit why are you scream?!" Kyuhyun turned around from whatever he was cooking and glared at me.

 I just stood there not knowing what to do so I just walked over to the door and I was about to open it whenever Kyuhyun harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the door " where do u think you’re going, Mr. Kim told me to make sure you don't leave this room till your fever has gone down. If you’re scared to e near me just go sit in the bed room and watch a movie until I bring the soup for your fever." Kyuhyun said angrily....I think his tone seemed off like he sort of cared.

 Whatever I decided to go in the bedroom and do some algebra 2 and I was really confused on how to substitute the values of x and y into the problem. I was so focused on the problems I didn't even notice whenever Kyuhyun entered our room with the soup.

Kyuhyun POV

 I walked in with Sungmin’s soup and I almost started laughing at the cute sight in front of me. He was biting his lip and his face was scrunched up and he seemed so focused. I placed the soup down and went over and tapped his shoulder and I couldn't hold it in any longer "ahahahahaa" I laughed while covering my mouth Sungmin just looked at me confused "what are you laughing at hyung?" Sungmin said confused I pointed to the math problem.

I can't help but laugh he confused on one of the most basic problems there is, substituting variables with their values but, not everyone is a math genius like me so I shouldn't be laughing at his lack of math skills. "Don’t laugh! Aish I just can't figure out when I'm suppose to subside the values in and what I do with the left over letters." he said while flinging his arms all over the place. "I can help you if you want." crap I can't believe I just said that "really?!" he asked cutely.

 "Sure why not" I shrugged I can't believe I'm being so nice to him! Well it’s too late to back out now. 3 hours later Kyuhyun's POV

I was almost done checking Sungmin first set of problems I felt his head fall on my shoulder indicating that he fell asleep. I gently picked his head up and placed it onto my lap an unconsciously starred his hair. I glanced at the clock it read 10:39 pm. Man I need I finish these problems quick. Around 20 minutes later I had finally finished reviewing the last of the problems and carried Sungmin to his side of the bed and placed his head on the pillow and he whimpered at the loss of my lap I chuckled softly at this. So I quickly took a shower and returned to the bed and wrapped my arms protectively around Sungmin. As I was benching to fall asleep I realized that I was falling in love with Sungmin all over again. And this time I will make sure to love him and not push him away!