Chapter 2

Love Of My Life

 

Yunho smile when he saw familiar figure waiting for him in the cafeteria.

“Why you want to see me. Our next appointment will be next week and then I’ll remove your bandage at your head.” You just snort when he sit in front of you.

“What’s wrong?” This time, Yunho notice that you look so angry and he didn’t want that because it will disturb your health.

When you hear what he ask, you tell him all about your dream and about the maid who’s rude to you.

“Did you remember anything?” Yunho hold your hand firmly.

“Yes! That teen try to seduce my husband innocently in front of my eyes. God! I wish I just can lock him in the house and let me work to raise our family.” You angrily said. You just remember about hee-na when you woke up after you dream about her.

“Okay..Relax…” Yunho rub his hand at your hand. You let out a big sigh before squeeze your head.

“I felt dizzy.” You say to Yunho. He bring you to his room to give you injection.

“Don’t angry. It’s bad for your health especially when you’re just about to recover.” He gently scolds you before you doze off to dreamland. He calls Jae Joong to pick you up.

 

You wake up and find yourself in your room. ‘Strange. How I come back from hospital to my house.’ You talk to yourself.

You curiously open the door when you hear some noisy from downstairs.

Raina” One woman in maybe mid forty hug you tightly when she saw you. You look at Jae Joong.

“My mom.” He mouthed to you. You smile and hug your mother in law back. You can sense her motherly aura reach your heart.

“How are you doing?” She pulls you to sit on couch.

“Yes. I’m fine.” I smile.

“’m glad my lovely daughter in law is okay..” I look at Jae Joong. He smile just smile before ask whether his mom want to dinner at our house.

Three of us chatting while eating our dinner. You somehow feel something is missing whenever you look at your mother in law.

I curiously see your mother in law when she pulls your husband far away from you. You try to hear what they talk about but fail. All you can see is that Jae Joong just nods to what his mother said.

“What are you guys talking about?” You ask Jae Joong when he helps you to wash dishes.

“Mom said to take care you and when you feel healthier, she said to bring you to her house.” He smiles dashingly before say something that made me a bit angry.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“Why?” You wash your hand before wipe it with tissue.

“Because I fail to take care of you.”

“Jae! Seriously stop blaming yourself. You already taking care of me like princess and god know how happy I am because I got a nice husband like you. No need to blame yourself. You have your own issue too as the head of this family and yet you always take care of me no matter how tired you are.” You cup his face with both of your hand.

Both of you exchange glance and in a second he lean in to kiss you. You froze for a moment before automatically you respond to his kiss. You feel like he is belong to you. It feels so perfect when he hold you in his embrace.

We parted and he smile sweetly before shuffle you hair. “And you don’t know how lucky I am to have you as my wife.” He carries you with bridal style and the rest is history for that night. *I’m so shy so let your imagination runs wild haha*

***

It almost a month and even you just can remember  little about youself, you just feel that it didn’t important as memories can always be create as long as you have Jae Joong beside you but somehow you just feel something is missing.

You just about to enter one store when you heard a baby girl cry. You saw one young girl try to calm down the baby who look around one year and the men beside her look panic.

You approaches that couple. They look shock when see you.

“May I?” You pointed to the baby girl. The young girl hesitantly hand to you that baby girl and amazingly when you embrace her, she stop crying and just look at you.

You smile and wipe that baby girl tear before playing a while with her. But when you want to hand her back to her mother, that baby girl cry again and you somewhat feel sad before you unconsciously cry.

“Ah..I’m sorry. I don’t know why I cry.” You laugh before hand back that baby girl to her mother even that baby girl cry again.

You just about to leave when the man who quietly watching you held your wrist suddenly. You furrow your eyebrow.

“Unnie, don’t you remember Hana? Don’t you feel something when you hold her?” That girl asks.

“I’m sorry. Who’s Hana? And do you know me?” I smile.

“This is Hana. Your daughter. And yes we know you because I’m Jae Joong sister.” You stun for a while when you hear what that girl saying.

“Sh..She is my daughter?” I look at that baby who furiously want go to you.

You took her. “Hana….” You mumble that name for a several time while eyeing her. That name feel familiar to you but you can’t remember anything.

Her bambi brown eyes, her black brown hair, her nose and . All her feature you eyeing carefully.

“I’m sorry I didn’t remember but I do feel something when I hold her.” You admit.

“What’s your name?” You ask that girl.

“Shim Min Young. This is my husband whose also Jae Joong oppa friend, Shim Changmin.” she introduces the man beside her.

“Hey! Isn’t you who always quarrel with me when we were in college because of limited melon bun that sell in café?” You ask him. He gleefully nods.

“And because of that, I also be able to met Jae Joong for first time, right?” You smile happily. Yes, you already remember how you met your husband.

“Hey! Not fair. Why do you recognize him before me? I’m your sister.” Min Young pout. You and Changmin laugh.

“Say, I know you have some naughty skill. Can you guys do some favor for me?” I bat my eyelashes to my brother in law.

“What?” Both of them said in unison. I just smile evilly before whisper to them my request.

“Are you sure? How about Jae Joong? What will he react when he know about this?” Min Young feel anxious. Her brother may be sweet but he also can be scary when angry.

“He didn’t need to know this. This is our super duper top secret.” You giggle.

“Alright. For you we will do anything. When you want us to do that?” Changmin asks.

“You can work our first plan tomorrow and our second plan the day after tomorrow. Hey! I will kidnap my daughter so see you later.” You kiss Hana’s nose and she giggle cutely.

 

Jae Joong POV

I stun when I saw Raina playing with Hana. I cry without I realized that.

“Jae, are you sick?”Raina worriedly go to Jae Joong whose cry. She feel Jae Joong forehead while one of her hand is at her forehead.

“Strange. You don’t have fever. Do you sick at anywhere else?” I shake my head and happily kiss her.

“I’m so happy when I saw you play with Hana. Do you remember about her?” His eyes sparkling with hope.

You just smile before shake your head. “Why you didn’t told me about her. No wonder I always feel something is missing.” I hug Raina tightly. I don’t care even she don’t remember us because I always can create new memories with her and with our beautiful daughter.

“From who you know about Hana?” I ask curiously while led her to our daughter. I hug and kiss Hana's cheek.

All the time when Raina is unconscious, I bring Hana to my mom to care for her for temporarily as Yunho said don’t burden Raina feeling.

“I met your sister and Changmin at store this noon. You know, I remember how I met with Changmin and you.” You laugh. You smile before give a peck to Raina lips.

“Jagiya~~ Take leave on the day after tomorrow. Lets bring Hana walk to my favorite park.” You batting your eyelashes to persuade Jae Joong.

“Why don’t we go on this weekend? We can go picnic with our family.” I look at Raina. Confious.

“Just because. Come one, lets go on day after tommorow and then we can go once again on weekend with our family.” You flash your sweet smile to him.

I nod. How come I say no when she smile like that. She does know that’s my weakness beside her bambi eyes.

 

Your POV

You laugh happily with Jae Joong when you reach your house on dinner while Hana is on his embrace. He curiously takes one letter that has his name on the envelope after he hand Hana to you.

“What’s that?” You pretend to ask. He opens the letter before let out a sigh.

“It’s Diane. She’s resign. Why so sudden?” He looks at you. You shrug your shoulder before open tv and let Hana play with herself.

Without Jae Joong realize, you send message to Changmin to say thanks and delete it because afraid that Jae Joong will find it out.

“Now it will take times to find a new maid.” Your face turns to horror when heard what Jae Joong said.

Ugh! No need new trouble. You made a -__-“face before hug Jae Joong and smile sweetly.

“No need oppa. I can take care this house myself.” Jae Joong chuckles.

“It takes ages to hear you call me oppa. Say it again.” He says with y tone.

“I will call you, oppa for the rest of my life if you didn’t bring a new maid in.” You smile seducely.

“Okay.”

“Jae Joong oppa.” You said sweetly and he lean in to kiss you. You break the kiss when Hana happily clap her hand.

Both of you laugh. Suddenly, there the bell rang. Jae Joong opens the door.

“Hee-Na.” Jae Joong smile when see Hee-Na.

“Emm..I’ll move tomorrow. Just want to say that.” She leaves.

You just want to jump happily when heard that but you pretend to play with Hana.

“What Hee-Na wants oppa?” You ask.

“She will move tomorrow. Strange.” He raises his eyebrow. You just smile and stand up to go to kitchen to make dinner.

Yes!  Trouble is gone. Now, who want to mess with my love, you will deal with my shining knight d’amour; Min Young and Changmin. You laugh.

What did Changmin do to them? bleh~~ lets just it remain as a secret.

“What are you laughing at?” You gasp when hear Jae Joong voice.

“Eh? Nothing, just remember few things.” You smile sheepishly. He comes near you.

“I will cook dinner tonight.” He playfully shoves you aside.

“What? But I want to cook for us?” You made >.< face.

“Prove to me that you won’t space out when you’re cooking.” He lean in and kiss you. You automatically react to his kiss.

“See. I said so.” He smirks and shows you the knife that you hold. You even don’t realize when he takes that from your hand.

“You play trick on me.” You pout. He give peck to your lips before tell you to watch Hana.

You smile and embrace Hana before look at the love of your life who concentrates on his cooking. What a beautiful family I had. And strange that I be able to fall in love with him everyday.

Dear lord, please don’t take my family from me as they are my oxygen. How I will able to breathe when you took my oxygen away?