Chapter One

Love Of My Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGviYMI-1c

Your POV

“Doctor!” You heard one voice yell while you force yourself to open your eyes. You want to say something but your voice didn’t out.

Raina” You finally manage to open you eyes but the image in front of you look kinda blur. It took several minute to gain your vision back.

You stun as in front of you stand one beautiful man that you’ve ever seen in your life. Then, one man who looks in mid twenty storm into your room. He wear white coat and there one girl who follow her.

After he checked me, he smiles. “Raina. Do you remember anything that happens to you?” He asks.

You shake your head. “But doctor, why do you call me Raina?” He stuns. The beautiful men that stand beside you firmly hold my hand.

Raina. Do you know who is he?” That doctor pointed to the beautiful man. You shake your head again before he bid the men that stand beside you to outside.

“Nurse, can I have a glass of water?” You ask. She smiles before hand you a glass of water. After several minute, that beautiful man comes inside your room with gloomy face. You somehow feel your heart ache when you look at his face.

“It’s okay Raina. I’ll make you remember yourself back. Remember me.” Jae Joong mutters under his breath while look at Raina face that looks kinda blur.

“Sir, who are you? What happen to me?” You ask to the beautiful man when you couldn’t sleep back.

He smile and you felt your heart beat very fast. “Call me, Jae Joong. You’re involved in accident when you are on your way back home from my office.” He said.

You bit your lips. “I’m sorry I can’t remember.” You give sorry face. He holds your hand firm.

“It’s okay. Don’t force yourself to remember. Now, go back to sleep.” He corrects your blanket before humming some unknown song to you. You somehow felt very peaceful when you heard his humming song.

 

Jae Joong POV

I look at Raina face when she sleeps. How my heart broke into pieces when I heard what Yunho told me.

“She may be having amnesia as the impact from accident. Don’t worry, Jae Joong-ah. It maybe takes several weeks for her to recover her memory back and make sure you give her your full support. Don’t force her to remember anything or else she will feel pressure.

And I think you better don’t mention about Hana to her yet. We don’t want to burden her. She needs time. Anything calls me.” Yunho smile and pat Jae Joong shoulder as a support before he leave.

Jae Joong let out heavy sigh. He must be strong forRaina likeRaina always be by his side no matter what happen.

 

***

Your POV

Finally after three week in the hospital, you can back to your home. You look around yourself after you sit at couch. ‘It’s beautiful. I felt calm when I’m in here.’ You said in your heart. You walk to the balcony and open the sliding door. You feel excited when you see sea in front of yourself.

You felt want to take a walk on beach whenyou heard the waves sound as if it bid you to come near it.

“Want to take a walk?” You turn your face to see Jae Joong smile at you. You excitedly nod. He chuckle.

“Lets go~~” He playfully sang before take your hand. Your feel your face reddening when he held your hand.

The fact that he is your husband, you still feel that this is a dream. What did I do to deserve him as my husband?

But you also feel bad towards him. Because when he story to you about yourself, your family and your marriage and when you said you can’t remember anything, his face will become sad for a moment before smile to you and say “it’s okay. Take your time Raina-ah.”

When you strolling at the beach, you realize there is also several house in this area but it seems there’s no else at beach this time.

“Jae Joong oppa!” You and Jae Joong stop walking when both of you hear someone call Jae Joong name.

You raise your eyebrow when suddenly appear one girl maybe in twenty years old or less running towards both of you.

“Oh, Hee-Na.” Jae Joong smile towards that girl.

‘Who is she?’ you ask in your heart.

Raina unnie, I heard about your accident. I feel bad because I can’t visit you in hospital but I’m glad you’re okay.” Hee-Na flash her smile to you but you just smile before ask Jae Joong to take you back into the house because you feel dizzy suddenly.

“Hee-Na, we’re going back first. See you next time.” Jae Joong bid goodbye to her. Hee-Na nods and bid us goodbye.

“What happen to her?” Hee-Na furrows her eyebrows while she’s eyeing Jae Joong and Raina.

 

 

I lay on bed after taking my medicine. “Who’s she?” You ask Jae Joong. Jae Joong smile before sit at the edge of bed.

“Her name is Hee-Na. She’s our neighbor.”

“Why is she acted like she close to me?” You made >.< face. Jae Joong laughs.

Your heart beat become faster in a second when he caresses you cheek. “You never like her. When both of you saw each other, you will said sarcasm thing to her.” He said. You face become puzzle. Maybe that’s why you feel like want to punch her face when you met her.

“Why?” You ask but he just shrugs his shoulder.

“Now, get some sleep. When you woke up, we will eat dinner together.” He kisses your forehead before leave.

You bit your lips. Somehow this Hee-Jin girl gets on your nerves. Because of what? You, yourself don’t know about it.

***

You wake up when you smell a strong perfume. You open your eyes and see Jae Joong just about to wear his tie.

“Do you want me to make some breakfast? Why are you up earlier in the morning? Is there any emergency in office?” You rub your eyes but stop doing it when you realize Jae Joong look at you with amazement and immediately hug you tightly.

“Jae..What’s wrong?” You ask.

“No. Do you remember anything?” He asks and you shake your head. “Why?”

“Because you always ask the same question if I woke up earlier. And you just call me Jae. You always call me, Jae.” He smiles. I chuckle. Woot! I, myself didn’t realize that. But somehow I happy when he’s happy.

You kick yourself out of the bed and follow Jae Joong to kitchen. He anxiously looks at you while you prepare breakfast.

“Don’t look at me with that face. Didn’t Yunho say even my memories gone but my skill won’t?” You pour some coffee into his cup.

“That’s the problem.” He said. You give him what look.

“Because you always fail when it comes to cook.” Your eyes widening before you playfully slap his shoulder and he catch your hand before give you peck at lips.

You stun a while and you feel your face change to red.

“I..I’m sorry.” You look at his guilty face. “I..Shouldn’t do that.” He continues mumbling to himself.

“Jae, there’s nothing wrong with that. Beside I’m your wife. And i…ermmm..Don’t care bout it.” You feel your red face become more reddening after say that.

He laugh before yell that’s your scramble egg are gonna burn. You gasp a little before turn of the fire.

“See..That’s what I mean. You can’t cook because you always space out.” He said. You pout before both of you eat your near to burn breakfast.

“This is my number. Call me if anything happen.” He give you a piece of paper before kiss your forehead.

You lazily take your medicine and open tv.

‘Strange. Why I feel more close to him even I didn’t remember him? Why do I always feel shy around him but at the same time happy? It must hard for him to cope with me…Isn’t he? You thought about anything before you dozed off to your dreamland.

You raise your eyebrow when suddenly you watch yourself put on some fertilizer into two pots of blue roses while humming some song.

 “I like Jae Joong oppa.” You are stopping whatever you doing when you heard that.

“Excuse me?” You stand up and raise your eyes brow. There, at your back house gate, stood Hee-Na with poker face.

“I like Jae Joong oppa. I don’t mind to share him with you.” Hee-Na said again.

“Look lady, I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that.” You just about to leave her when she yells that she’s serious.

Anger, you storm near the gate and ask her “What do you know about love, missy? It’s not some stupid game for teen. And FYI I didn’t like to share my husband with anyone else.” You leave her speechless and run into your house.

You wake up when you hear your house bell rang continuously. You scratch your neck before turn off the tv and open the door.

There stood one girl who just wore jeans and yellow t-shirt. “Who are you?” You ask.

“What? Pretend didn’t know me?” She smirk before enter your house.

“Hey!” You yell but she already gone to the washing room.

You let out a big sigh before run to your room and dial Jae Joong’s number. It’s take you several time to reach him.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” He worriedly asks.

“Who’s this girl that has brunette hair and rudely enters our home?” You ask harshly.

“Oppss..Forget to mention that we have maid. Her name is Diane. She works for us almost for four month. Are you okay?” He asks.

No! “Yes. Just want to ask you that.” You smile a little when heard his jokes before bid goodbye.

Finish wash yourself, you go to ground floor and look at Diane who’s wiping window.

You bit your lips when you look at aoutside, and there are only Jae Joong’s clothes hang on at suspension.

“Why you didn’t wash my clothes?” You politely ask.

“Oh, I didn’t see your clothes basket. Next time.” She smirk before continue her work.

‘What? Didn’t saw? My clothes basket just located beside Jae Joong basket and you didn’t saw?’ You storm out from the house while cursing under your breath.