Wave's Particulars

Silver Mist; SM Entertainment's New Girl Group [Hiatus]

Silver Mist Particulars

Name: Wave/Bang Heerin

Position: Sub-Dancer,Vocalist

Role: Fake Makane

Persona: Tranquil Dancer

DOB: 18 October,1996

Age: 16/17

Blood Type: O

Height: 165cm

Weight: 42kg

Place Of Birth: Seoul,South Korea

Hometown: Seoul,South Korea

Ethnicity: Pure Korean

Language(s): Korean,Japanese,English,Spanish - All fluent

School: Sungdae Middle School (Classes 1-1,2-1 and 3-1),Seoul Performing Arts High School (Class 1A)

Likes:
Music
Dancing
Cooking
Sports
Tranquility
Seas/Beaches
Waves
Nature
Drawing

Dislikes:
Havoc
Insects
Arachnids
Reptiles
Violence

Hobbies:
Going to beaches to take long walks
Listening to the sounds of waves
Going out to get fresh air
Drawing
Sports
Dancing
Cooking

Habits:
Going to beaches to talk long walks to clear her mind
Listening to the sounds of the waves to rid her of stress
Stepping out to get fresh air to rid her or anger or annoyance
Having a straight face when nervous or serious
Drawing when irritated

Sleeping Habits:
Has to listen to the sounds of waves before she sleeps
Sleeps as still as a log
Sometimes wimpers in the middle of the night for some unknown reason. Even Wave herself doesn't know why
Has to have at least one pillow beside her to hug
Sleeps with an eye mask on

Morning Persona:
Wakes up a bit earlier to cook
Doesn't smile that often in the morning,but she still does
Always has to step out to get some morning fresh air
Still very gentle
Not grumpy at all
A little bit coherent. She's stil able to cook without burning anything

Trivia:
Heerin is a great cook
She has never once cursed in her life
She finds herself short. Hence,she oftens wears platformed shoes or high heels
She has never let go of her anger
She loves waves. She founds the sound of waves soothing
She loves tranquility
She can play the acoustic guitar,the piano and the violin
She sometimes wonder how she is related to Yongguk and Heehyo
She's great at art

Special Talents:
Sports
Can play the acoustic guitar,paino and violin
Drawing
Cooking
Can calm people down very easily
Can calm anyone down with her smile

Intellectual Preference: Very smart. But not as smart as Lightning

Residence: Mansion

Family Members: Bang Yongchan (Father),Bang (Lee) Minhee (Mother),Bang Yongguk (Older brother),Bang Heehyo/Lightning (Older Sister)

Financial Status: Rich

Religion: Christian

Trainee Duration: 1 year 9 months

Pre-Debut Work: Helped in the choreography of B.A.P's 'Warrior' and 'Power'.

Fandoms: Baby,Shawol,ELF,EXOtic,SONE,Aff(x)tion,Inspirit,Angel

Hair Color: Black/Black

Group Ties:
1. Bang Heehyo/Lightning. They're sisters.
2. Zhang Ying Hua/Ice. Wave's basically glued to Lightning and Ice is Lightning's best friend in the group so Wave also got close to Ice.
3. Choi Eunmi/Belle. Belle and Wave are in charge of the aegyo in the group,so yeah.
4. Choi Eunji/Cheri. They're the two most seen members in the kitchen.
5. Ailyn Raena Chae/Carmie. Since Carmie's the awkward turtle,she normally doesn't make that much noise.
6. Jang Heeyoung/Amane. Being the choding,she makes quite a lot of noise. Not saying that Wave hates Amane,or anything.
7. Skyeisha Jung Soomin/Skye.  They just didn't have that uch time to get to know each other yet.

Markings: None.

Piercings: Two piercings. The two basic earlobe piercings.

Pets:Three dogs. One Jindo Dog; Summer. One Shikoku Inu; Drizzle. And one Alaskan Klee Kai; Vermilion.

Favorite Color(s): White,Sky blue

Favorite Food(s): Sushi,Mashed potatoes,Steamed potatoes

Disliked Food(s): Nothing really

Favorite Drink(s): Tea (any kind),milo,soya bean milk,bubble tea

Disliked Drink(s): Black coffee

TV Shows: Star King,Strong Heart,Let's Go Dream Team! Season 2,Invincible Youth 2,1 Night 2 Days

Trick: Middle. She's not hard to trick but she's also not hard to not trick. But she can't trick people. She's too kind to do so

Scare: Very easily. She normally seeks company from either Lightning or Yongguk.

Flexibility: 10

Durability: Can't endure pain very well. But can still endure pain at a certain level. Maybe 5%. But she really can't endure pain that much and she can't hide her emotions very well. Wave's a very open person.

Non-Famous Friends:

Lee Haneul,16,Model. Wave's non-idol best friend. She's bubbly and very cheery. She's a very easy person to approach since she gives off such a friendly vibe. She never seen without her smile. She's like the ultimate fangirl of B.A.P,or so how Wave normally says. Until now,she can't believe that she's best friends with BYG's little sister. At first,people suspected her of just wanting to take avantage of Wave being BYG's sister,but she proved it wrong when she didn't even ask a single question regarding B.A.P. Haneul and Wave became friends at the starting of the year. Haneul,being the friendly person she was,approached Wave to be friends with her. Since then,they have gotten closer to each other. She's in the same class as Ice and Wave,1A.

Kim Sora,17,Ulzzang. An upperclassman. Sora is very friendly,kind and caring. Very motherly as well. She's a very easy person to approach because of her motherly aura. She's the kind of girl who wouldn't hurt a fly but will go all out if anyone hurts her loved ones. She never fails to worry over her friends. Sora,though doesn't look like it,is a hardcore SHINee fan. Like Haneul's case,she was accused of only befriending Wave because she was friends with SHINee. She too proved it wrong by not even showing a single clue of knowing that Wave was friends with SHINee. Sora and Wave befriended each other at the starting of the year. Sora and Wave bumped into each other the very first day of school. Sora wanted to apologise by treating Wave. Though Wave declined,Sora insisted so Wave had no coice but give in. They bonded over Sora's treat and became friends soon after.

Park Jinmin,16,Student. Wave's classmate. She's bubbly,cheery and very friendly. Like Haneul,she's a very easy person to approach since she gives off such a friendly vibe. She also loves to chat and gossip with people. She knows all the latest fashions and what are the K-Pop news headlines. She's also a hardcore ELF. She can't help but spazz everytime she sees Super Junior. Whether be it at home or at a crowded street. Like Haneul and Sora,she was also accused of befriending Wave just because she was friends with Super Junior. She proved them wrong when she showed the shock when she found out Wave was friends with Super Junior,in fact,she showed shock when she found out Wave was actually a trainee at SM Entertainment. Wave and Jinmin met at the starting at the year since they were in the same class,1A. They sat quite near each other so they gradually became close to each other.

Jung Miki,16,Student. Another of Wave's classmates. She's cheeky,mischievous and very playful. She's very much like Lightning. She loves playing pranks and doesn't take things that seriously. No wonder Wave got close to her. She reminds her of Lightning. Miki,unlike Wave's three other close friends,isn't such a hardcore fan of anything. Actually,she isn't a fan of K-Pop. It's a wonder how she's actually close with Wave and her three other close friends. With the other three girls being hardcore fans ans Wave being a soon-to-debut idol. Although,since she hangs out with the gang most of the time,she's gradually becoming a fan of K-pop. To show her suppport for Wave's group and because she kept hearing the endless spazzing of the three other girls. Miki and Wave met at the starting of the year since they're in the same class,1A. They got close to each other because Wave noticed how alike Miki and Lightning was. So,Wave and Miki geadually became close to one another.