Allkpop: Silver Mist Average Body Proportions

Silver Mist; SM Entertainment's New Girl Group [Hiatus]

 

 

SM Reveals Silver Mist's Average Body Proportions

by MYFEELS - July 12, 2012 at 4.17 pm                                                                9966 Views  907 Commnents

 

 

After the final two members of Silver Mist; Cherri and Bell,was revealed yesterday,SM Entertainment has decided to let us in on the average body proportions of the eight girls! Like many girl groups,their real height and weight was not revealed but thankfully,SM revealed their average height and weight! Their average height stands at 164.875cm (approximately 164.88cm). According to the revealed average height of girl group members,the members stand as either a short group or an average heighted group. However.their average age is 18.125 years (approximately 18 years). If you don't count them being older as six out of the eight girls' birthdays haven't arrived yet,their average age would be 17.325 years (approximately 17 years). As their average age is lower than most girl groups,it is unsure whether or not they are counted short for their ages.

As for their weight,it was reported that their average weight is 44.875kg (approximately 44.9kg)! It is unsure whether or not that counts as being 'normal weighted' for girl groups as the average of girl groups have not been released yet. The tallest member stands at 170cm while the shortest stands at 161cm. The lightest members weighs at 40kg while the heaviest member weighs at 52kg.

Netizens who have heard of this left comments like "I find them tall! Considering that their average age is only 18/17 years,they still have the chance to grow!" "Woah... They're so light! I even find the heaviest light! Is SM making sure they eat properly???? They need to gain a few pounds!" and "Their average age is only 18/17 years???? O_o"

Well,what do you think? Do you think that Silver Mist's girls need to gain a few pounds or lose a few pounds? Do you think they are counted as a short group? I for one find them tall for their average ages!

 

Author's Note [July 12,2012]

Okay,a filler since we're still thinking of how to get the girls to start living together. Our top choice is a meeting at SM where their manager oppas an coordi unnies will be introduced to them as well. Anyways,I think the next few chapters will still be fillers..... YESH. RIN AND I ARE INDECISIVE. And do you guys think that the poster is decent enough? The background as well? I have no experience on making posters and backgrounds so I just came up with this.... It's at least 1% decent,right? And I couldn't decide which picture to use for the poster and which to use for the background so I ended up using both.... (Lee Heehyo)