Silver Mist's Particulars

Silver Mist; SM Entertainment's New Girl Group [Hiatus]

Okay. So,I'm not sure if AFF has been good to you guys. But for me,its still being a bish. Well,a little,that is. Most of the time it can load,yes,but sometimes,it just crashes on me. So,I don't want to take the risk of having another chapter missing (like the previous chapter. It went missing for a few days and I only noticed yesterday...). And,I just don't want to like,keep asking you girls questions like,every author's corner. So,I'm just gonna make this from! :D

The form won't be that much different from the application form. Just copy and paste the repeated questions' answers. This form will just basically ask your particulars so we can make the story more accurate. Some questions are just completely random.... Name it '(Character Name) Particulars'. Please,put this on a blog and give me the link via comment. Delete all brackets.

I'll post mine up hopefully by tomorrow and I'll do it for Rin as well.

 

Silver Mist Particulars

Name: (Stage name/Full name)

Position: (Group Position. i.e: Lead Dancer,Sub-Rapper)

Role: (Group role. Go to chapter one to find out your roles. i.e: Umma)

Persona: (The persona you put in your application form. i.e: Rebellious Rapper)

DOB: (Give me the month's name. Format: [Day] [Month],[Year])

Age: (International/Korean)

Blood Type:

Height: (CM)

Weight: (KG)

Place Of Birth:

Hometown: (Where you grew up)

Ethnicity:

Language(s): (State how fluent)

School: (What's your school? If you have already finished studies,just state your past elementary school,middle school,high school and university/college. you can just state one if you want since I myself think that stating all would be impossible... For those who are still satudying in high school,your current school must be Seoul Performing Arts High School. Please state class as well.)

Likes:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Habits: (Normal everday habits)

Sleeping Habits: (How you are before and during sleep. You can either write like,a paragraph or you can use point forms by using short sentences.)

Morning Persona: (How you are in the morning when you just wake up. Either point form or short sentences.)

Trivia:

Special Talents: (Different from singing,rapping and dancing. i.e:MCing,Karate,Sports,Impersonations,Acting etc. etc.)

Intellectual Preference: (Like,how smart are you? Are you smart,normal,lacks in certain knowledge etc. etc.?)

Residence: (What kind of house do you live in? i.e:Appartment,two-storey 4-room house,bungalow,mansion etc. etc.)

Family Members: (i.e: Zhang Yi Zian (Father),Han Feng (Mother),Zhang Yi Xing/Lay (Older brother). If you don't have any siblings,then just state your parents' name. If you have any famoue cousins,please do state.)

Financial Status: (Are you rich,upper mid-class,mid-class,lower mid-class etc. etc.)

Religion:

Trainee Duration:

Pre-Debut Work:

Fandoms: (Any fandoms you're part of? i.e: EXOtic,Shawol,E.L.F,Sone,Aff(x)tion,Cassiopiea etc. etc.)

Hair Color: (Original/Now. First put your original hair color,then put your hair color now. i.e: Middle Brown/Blonde)

Group Ties: (Like,who are you the closest and least clostest to in the group? Please,list from the closest to the least closest. Giva a reason as well. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular.)

Markings: (Do you have any tattoos or any scars? Or anything mark on your body? Count in birth marks and moles.)

Piercings: (How many piercings do you have? Where?)

Pets: (Any pets?)

Favorite Color(s):

Favorite Food(s):

Disliked Food(s):

Favorite Drink(s):

Disliked Drink(s):

TV Shows: (Any shows you like to watch? Doesn't matter what language. Animes are counted,by the way.)

Trick: (How easy can you be tricked? How tricky can you be? Can you pull off pranks? Can you reveal a hidden camera?)

Scare: (How easily scared are you? Do you do anything special when you get scared?)

Flexibility: (On a scale of 1-10,how flexible are you? 10 = most flexible,1 = least flexible)

Durability: (Can you endure pain that well? Do you keep in your emotions?)

Non-Famous Friends: (Friends that aren't part of the stardom. Models are not counted. Meaning,if you have any midel friends,please staet them here. Now for this one,please state how they are. I'm sorry if I'm like,making this like an application form... Format: Name,age,occupation,personality. Peronality: max.3 paragraphs)