Chapter 3-Initiation for The Lost

Men And Their WEIRD OBSESSIONS! *HIATUS*

 

-Soomi’s POV-
I was in utter shock, when Sulli just kissed my best friend. After getting over it, I managed to pull her off of him. “YAH!” was all I could say.

She glared at me. “What the hell? Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a reunion?”

“Says who?” I challenged her. There was no way in hell that Chansung could have a girlfriend out of school. And she definitely can’t be a family member, who kisses other family. Otherwise, he would have at least mentioned her.

“Hwang Chansung is my BOYFRIEND!” she spat in my face. I looked over at Chansung, wiping her spit away. “Care to give us any details, lover boy?” She wrapped her arms around Chansung, like I was going to take him away or something.

“First off, we gotta get out of this cafeteria,” Alex whispered to me. I gave him a questioning look, which was answered by his gesture towards the place. I looked around and acknowledged the situation Maybe the girl has caused a bit of a scene.

“Let’s get some lunch and go to our usual spot,” I ordered, heading towards the standing still line. “May I?” I asked a student, for his permission to cut him in line. The kid, smartly, nodded and I smiled at him. “Thanks” and grabbed some lunch, and paid it up at the front.

After the others got their lunch, I shouted out to the whole cafeteria. “Nothing is going on here! Nothing to see people! Just go back to doing your own business!”

“We got a confused girl here!” Onew added, reading my mind so perfectly. Then we headed out, while the girl was still attached to Chansung’s waist…

-Alex’s POV-
“They made amazing bentos today,” I commented, trying to fill up through the tension in this room. But Soomi and the girl named, Sulli, were glaring at each other. Then Chansung is staring at Sulli, trying to get a clue as to who she is. And here are Sungmin, Jinki, and I staring at the three, waiting to see what happens.

“Who exactly are you?” Sungmin asked, being polite about it of course.

“The name’s Jinri,” Soomi sneered, biting into another cupcake.

“Yah! I could answer it myself!” the girl answered, sounding so selfish and obnoxious. Then she smiled over to me and Sungmin. “Anneyeonghaesayo. I’m Choi Jinri. But please do call me Sulli.”

“I’m Lee Sung---“

“Lee Sungmin. Perfect A+ student in class 3A. And you’re…Lee Alexander. Right? The guy that wants every possible point on his test to keep a high GPA. Am I not correct?” She looked over at me, leaving me speechless.

“First you claim you’re Chansung’s ‘girlfriend’.” Soomi put air quotations around ‘girlfriend. “Now you know everyone’s real intention in high school? What are you? A stalker?” she was obviously not impressed with Sulli’s knowledge of all of us, leaving Sulli in a pissed off state.

“I’m not a stalker! I actually did research on the most popular people here,” Sulli stuck her nose up in the air. Well, she’s something.

“Well I don’t care. It’s not like these guys are THAT popular. We’re just normal students of Seoul Trinity High,” Soomi had a point. I don’t see what’s so great about us.

“Well you may think, you’re not popular, which you’re definitely not. These guys that you call are ‘friends’ of your’s, are quite the charm. They’re truly, what we call back in my school, kingkas. But I guess you guys don’t know what that is, do you?” Sulli, snobbily crossed her arms, out of such royalty she thought she gave off. But we only see another high class girl, who thinks she’s all that. I rolled my eyes, losing complete interest in her and continued to eat my lunch.

“Who cares? We think of ourselves as normal teens seeking for a better future,” Soomi declared, having high hopes to shut her up.

-Soomi’s POV-
“Look, all I’m saying is. What’s your exact point here?” I asked, getting a little impatient with her.

“My point is, Chansung oppa, aka my boyfriend, shouldn’t be here. He needs to be at his place, right next to his girlfriend. That’s all,” she smiled.

“Oh yeah? What makes you think that he’s your boyfriend? He hasn’t even said a single word of you,” I pointed over to Chansung, who was lost in his world, by now.

“Oppa, don’t you remember me?” she grabbed his hand, intertwining them.

He snapped out of his world and looked at her strangely, “H-how do you know me?”

She gasped out of terror. “What has this witch done to you? You don’t remember me at all!?!” She glared at me. I shrugged, “Come up with a better nickname and we’ll talk. But who are you calling a witch?”

“You ruined my oppa’s memory!” she spat at me again and looked over to Chansung. “Don’t you remember we went to middle school together? You were the kingka back at Busan Junior High!”

“I’m sorry. You must have the wrong person. I never had a girlfriend before. If anything, I never ever went to that school.”

She looked down sadly. “There, you got your answer. Can you please leave us a----“

“SHUT UP! YOU BRAINWASHED HIM! HOW DARE YOU!” she cried out, picking up my cup of water and pouring it over my head. I gasped.

-Chansung’s POV-
“SHUT UP! YOU BRAINWASHED HIM! HOW DARE YOU!” Sulli cried out and the next thing I saw was her pouring water all over Soomi. I became angry and was going to yell out her when Alex came and did it himself.

“YAH! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Alex shouted in her face, grabbing her wrist.

“OW!!! THAT HURTS!” she tried to pull away.

“No one ever does that to Soomi! EVER!” he spat in her face. She looked very pale and startled from the angry shouting.

“Just let her go. We can’t change what has been done,” Onew coolly spoke up, in his calm tone.

Alex threw her arms down, angrily, making Sulli flinch. I felt so bad for her, for some reason. And I somewhat feel terrible for her for not helping with the situation at all. Alex grabbed a towel and dropped it on Soomi’s head. “Dry yourself off. Or you’ll get sick,” he spoke with care.

Soomi just sat there, probably still in shock from all the sudden yelling. “Here, Soomi-chan! I’ll dry your hair for you! Come on!” Sungmin happily grabbed Soomi’s arm and pulled her out of the room.

“So you wanna explain exactly who and where you came from?” Onew kindly asked, sipping some milk from his boxed milk carton.

She didn’t look at any of us, just sat there quietly. I walked over to Sulli and gently laid my hand over her’s. She looked up, shocked, “Please do tell us. We would like to understand the situation better…Please?” I smiled gently down at her. She smiled back and nodded.

“Okay.”

-Sungmin’s POV-
I pulled Soomi out of that scary room, going down the hall with me. She followed me obediently as I led her into the girls’ restroom. She was quiet the whole time, which was extremely unusual for herself.

Once we made it to the girls’ restroom, I pulled her in front of a mirror, with her facing it and me behind her. “I’ll just dry your lovely hair, neh?” I spoke, ruffling her hair in the towel that Alex provided her.

After a few silent moments passed by, she finally spoke up. “Komawo, Minnie-ah…”

I shook my head, “It’s nothing really. I’m just drying your hair that’s all.”

“I actually…never seen Alex oppa that way before. He never got angry like that…” she whispered, appearing to be looking down. I stopped. “Did I do something wrong?”

I sighed. There she goes again. She’s always blaming herself for the littlest things that happen to each of us. Like Onew starving to death without having fried chicken for 2 days. Or Chansung not getting his daily dose of bananas. Or even me, who was forced to stop collecting pink things, to save money. And this was where we all got upset and she blamed herself, even if it wasn’t her who told us to. She’s sometimes a little troublesome to us.

“Of course not. It’s just that, this happened because someone did that to you. If it were me in Alex-ah’s place, I would have done the same. I’m sure all of us would have,” I defended our good friend.

She turned to me. “Really?” I nodded, patting her head. “I’m serious. I would have yelled as well. It’s something that we all would have experienced at a time. It may be rare, but it sometimes has to happen,” I relieved her mind.

She nodded. “Of course! That makes sense!” I smiled at her good mood again. “YAH! What am I? 6? I could dry my own hair!” She snatched the towel from my hands and continued to finish the job. I quietly chuckled to myself.

“LET’S GO!” she cheered, grabbing my hand and running back down the hall, where we came from. You know what’s the funny part is? Alex kinda over exaggerated about the whole water pouring thing. I really don’t know why he’s acting this way at all, but who knows…We have a whole year to go.

-Sulli’s POV-
“Wait…that you’re not really his girlfriend but at the same time his girlfriend? That doesn’t make sense!” I rolled my eyes, as the boy named Onew, tried to clarify my statement.

“Are you deaf? I’ll say it in even simpler words for you. I’VE. KNOWN. HIM. SINCE. THE. BEGINNING. OF. JUNIOR HIGH!!!!!” I screamed the last words out.

“Quit being a conceited selfish brat and tell us why you transferred here,” Alex glared in my direction, making quiet down. I nodded. “Well…I wanted to see Chansung so bad that I couldn’t bear being apart from him, not after all the notes he sent me.”

“Notes? You didn’t mention notes at all,” Onew’s eyebrows cringed. 

“Well you’re the one making my explanation harder and harder,” I pouted.

“So what do you really mean that he’s not your boyfriend but he is at the same time,” Onew questioned me.

“Every day, since the moment I got my first love note from Chansung. He wanted to talk to me in secret. But he didn’t want to be seen by the other kingkas, since I was a queenka. At my school, queenkas never go out with kingkas. But everyone at school wanted us to date. But he didn’t want to. Anyways, after months of convincing him, his best friend told me he was willing to ask me out himself. So I happily told his friend to tell Chansung that I was going to meet him at the baseball field.”

“Then…what?” Alex was now focused on me, sending shivers up my spine.

But I shrugged it off, “Then he just disappeared. He vanished from school. I was so worried about him, I even asked all his teachers as to what happened to him. They said that he had to transfer quickly, but didn’t know what school. So I lost track of him,” I looked down in my lap, sadly.

“I’m so sorry…” Onew sincerely spoke, but it wasn’t good enough.

“But that wasn’t the end of it. I didn’t want to think that he was gone forever. So my girls and I combined our money together to create a special search group in the police department, to specifically look for Hwang Chansung,” I looked over at Chansung. He was startled.

“That’s a lot of money. But you spent it all just to find me?” Chansung asked, out of confusion. I sadly nodded, “Yeah I did. But it was all worth it.” I grabbed his hand and held it close to me, “Because I finally found you.”

-Chansung’s POV-
My eyes widened, surprised. I may not know her, or remember her, but she really does care for me. I wasn’t sure what to say at this point, but before my mind could scramble up some words to throw out, Soomi came back into the room. I quickly pulled my hands away from her, out of instinct.

“Are you okay?” Alex immediately stood up, concern lingering in his voice.

“Yeah! Of course I’m fine!” she cheered. Putting some color back onto Sulli’s face. “Thanks for caring, Alex oppa.” Then as Soomi turned to look at me and Sulli, at the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Alex blushing. But can’t be. He’s the serious one here. Whatever.

“So what’s her story?” Soomi demanded, crossing her arms together.

“Apparently Chansung disappeared, when told to meet up with Sulli-shi here. They had secretly liked each other and were serious about dating. But then he disappeared and Chansung claims that he doesn’t remember any of that.” Onew reported to her. Soomi nodded, slowly.

“Is that so?” she peered over at Sulli, who just nodded to answer her question. “Are you sure that you don’t’ remember her at all buddy?” Soomi patted my shoulder. I shrugged.

“I’m not even sure anymore, Soomi-ah. I swear I don’t know her. But she knows me! She even hired a search team to look for me! It has been years, Soomi!” I cried out.

“Five years, to be precise,” Sulli corrected me. “Yeah whatever,” I grumbled.

“Hm…well how long were you intending to stay here?” Soomi asked.

“Well I didn’t want to stay long. I was just going to take Chansung back with me, in Busan. But since he’s not aware about me…”

“Then I’m guessing you’re staying huh?” she gloomily asked. Sulli nodded. Soomi sighed, “Can you leave the room?”

“For what?!” Sulli was getting defensive.

“Calm down kiddo! Just relax, I just need to talk to these guys right now,” Soomi strained her voice.

Sulli was a bit taken aback but agreed and left the room.

“So what now?” I asked.

“What do you think we should do with her?” Soomi asked.

“Get her expelled,” Alex suggested quickly. Eh?

“No! That’s mean!” Sungmin whined.

“Then what can we do? She’s the one that---“

“All she wants is Chansung you guys. Don’t you realize that? So what’s the best way to keep her reassured that Chansung really hand nothing to do with her?” Onew asked, slowly chewing his chicken thoughtfully.

Then we all went into a state of thoughts, trying to think of the best way to keep her behaved.

-Soomi’s POV-
After several minutes of thinking, I thought of it. Bingo.

“She could join us.” I suggested. Alex spat his juice all over Onew. “HEY!” Onew complained.

“Let her WHAT!?” Alex yelled out.

“Join us,” I smiled nicely, satisfied with my answer.

“After what she’s done to you? I say no!” Alex objected, crossing his arms.

“Well I say yes! We’re having a vote now!” I announced. “Raise your hand if you vote yes and keep your hands down if you vote no.”

But no one budged. I glared at all of them. “Vote now or forever regret not voting at all!”

“Well…” Sungmin trailed off. I looked up at him nicely, “Yes, Minnie-ah?”

“Well…Can you tell us why?” Sungmin asked, kinda scared.

“Of course! Why not explain my reasoning now? DUH!” I slapped my own forehead. “Well think about it guys. She’s just looking for her love! Right?”

“Which is supposedly this guy,” Onew pointed at Chansung.

“Exactly. Now think about it. We can’t keep this girl from shutting up, right?” I looked at them, making a bunch of hand movements that don’t even make sense.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Onew smirked. I smiled back at him, “Exactly!”

“We’re going to use the girl to get us chicken, right?” Onew stood up, happy with this idea of his. I frowned and then smacked his forehead with the back of my palm. “OW! What’s that for?” he complained.

“No, you pabo! I was thinking that if we let her in, she could keep her eyes on Chansung and not complain and we just let her do what she wants! Everyone’s happy right?”

“I’m not! Still pissed about what she did,” Alex complained.

“Yah! It’s just water! It’s not like I melted into the ground,” I rolled my eyes. Then he mumbled something I couldn’t here. “So let’s vote! Raise your hands if you say yes!” I smiled grandly.

After a few moments, right before I was going to have my tantrum, Sungmin’s hand lingered up. I smiled happily, “That’s one yes!”

“I would like it if you added the chicken delivery service thingy, maybe I’ll vote then,” Onew stuck his nose up in the air, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and straight up smacked him with a random book. “YAH!”

“Just vote!” I yelled out. Then he rubbed his wounded nose and raised his hand as well.

“I’m up for it. I’m curious as to why I don’t remember her at all…” Chansung raised his hand.

“Alex oppa?” I raised an eyebrow. He looked up at me, shooting me his fake cold gaze. “Come on Foxy~ You know you think it’s a good idea!” I made kissy noises.

“Nope. I still don’t---“

“Who wants my new fox bento box from Japan? I ordered it last week and it came in yesterday,” I cooed at him. His ears perked up a bit, from hearing the word, fox.

Alex gave me another look. “I…I don’t want the box…”

“Eh?”

“If…if you really think it’s a good idea…then fine. I’m in. But you’re responsible,” Alex stood up and ruffled my hair. I smiled widely, “Alex oppa!”

“Go ahead and bring her in,” he smiled warmly at me. I nodded “Bring her in!” “But I still want my bento box”

------

“I hear by name you a member of whatever our group is!”

“REALLY? So I could be with my Chansungie for now on?” Sulli nearly squealed. I nodded, ruffling her hair. “And…I’m sorry for pouring water on you…earlier,” she glanced over at Alex, who was staring out the window.

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing. I’m fine! See~” I ruffled my hair. She smiled and hugged me. “Thank you for allowing me to be with him. I really do miss him.”

I smiled and nodded. She let go of me and ran over to where Chansung was dazing into space.

But what I kinda really wanted her here is…I wanted for info as to why Chansung can’t remember anything and why Sulli came here. There’s more to the story than just what I already heard. I’m going to find out once and for all. Maybe this year, as a 3rd year, would finally have something to do. Something…interestingly fun. I smiled to myself as I looked out the window and noticed how nice and warm it is outside. 

--------------

rukia1335 is BACK! with another chapter!

sorry if this one was a long one! it's just that as i was writing, i just couldn't stop writing but then finally felt satisfied with this chapter!

i'm not even sure if i made any sense in this one...so feel free to ask me questions anytime if you're confused~

i hope you guys are okay with it~

so let me know what you think about it in the comments below

so please read and comment! and most importantly SUBSCRIBE!

so i'm out and about~ laters~

(copyright date: 8-24-2011)