Chapter 5: Dark Winter is gonna be on Let's Go Dream Team! Season 3

Dark Winter > Boy Group (Apply Closed)

MinHyuk's POV

We won Music Bank which all the members were happy and when we came back to our Dorm we got a letter from Let's Go Dream Team! saying We have to be in their show tomorrow wich made our maknae excited so we all slept early so we can get there 10 or 5 minutes before the show starts.

Dorm House I Bed Room (MinHyuk & Kyu Jeon) I Bed Room (YoungJun & Si Hyuk) I Bed Room (Zhiyuan & Jindo) I Bed Room (Minne) I Living Room I Kitchen I Bathroom I Closet

 

YoungJun's POV

Since I was bored I asked everyone to come with me to the bathroom and everyone said no, I don't want to go, busy and then when Si Hyuk hyung said i'm tired I knew that I had to use my aegyo so he would come with me so I said "come with me pleease Hyung bbuing bbuing~" he said " fine I'll go with you if you stop your aegyo" when I came back to his bed he slept so I said to myself "I'll sleep now since I finished showering" then went to sleep.

 

Normal POV

Everyone then woke up except for two Zhiyuan and Si Hyuk wouldn't budge so everyone screamed at them which made both boys Glare at them so when they went they had to bring sweat pants and a jacket with a sleeveless shirt then we went to the studio we had to do a little bit of our first song Our Dark Secret MC Chang Myung said "Our first challenge is Power walking so everyone has to be in groups in 2 but the last one is in groups of three and the first two people are 민혁(MinHyuk) and 규전(Kyu Jeon) so let's see on a count on three.

 

MinHyuk's POV

On a count on three One,Two,Three bang!  we were both head to head and Kyu Jeon was in first place then I catched up with him and we were close to the finish line until Kyu Jeon and my foot hit each other so one of our foot was still walking and then bam!! Kyu Jeon came in First while I was close behind so I shooked and he's hand and he's the first person going to the finals.

 

Si Hyuk's POV

The next person is 추억(Minne) and 시혁(Si Hyuk) so on your marks get set go! bang!! I was coming in first place but Minne wasn't that far so I had to hurry up and then I came in first in the first lap but this is the last lap and there was a liitle gap between us and then I came in first so I was going to the next round in the Power Walking race.

 

Zhiyuan's POV

The three of us were left and it's between me,YoungJun and Jindo everyone wanted the win for there parents to go to Paris for free and so everyone was determined and then the counting was starting on a count on three one, two,three bang! everyone was neck to neck and then YoungJun was the first pass the first lap and we were now both neck to neck while Jindo ran to catch up and he came first while I came in second while YoungJun came in last but Jindo was disqualified so I came first YoungJun came in Second and Jindo came in third.

 

Normal POV

So the three finalist were going to race and this was in order Si Hyuk, Zhiyuan and Kyu Jeon okay three,two,one bang! everyone went power walking for the win and the power walking race was head to head between Si Hyuk and Zhiyuan while Kyu Jeon was falling behind by a gap and then Zhiyuan won Si Hyuk came in second and Kyu Jeon came in third so Zhiyuan gets 100 80 for Si Hyuk and 50 for Kyu Jeon.

 

MC Chang Myun said "okay time for the second challenge" everyone's jaw dropped..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae for the late update 

Since I watched a bit of Let's go Dream Team! Season 2 I was interested in it so that's why I used that tv show and the second and maybe third challenge will be in the next chapter and I hope you like this chapter...