Chapter 4: Finally it's Dark Winter's Debut Stage

Dark Winter > Boy Group (Apply Closed)

Music

IU and U-KISS member Dongho sent Snowflakes Dark Winters debut Song just right NOW!!!

by: U-kissKevin- 2hours ago                                                                                                           7777,6989 views and 2557,9824 comments

 

Just right NOW!!! IU and U-KISS member Dongho just showed us and the Snowflakes Dark Winters MV "Our Dark Secret" and when we saw the MV it had already over 500,00 likes so that means they get to have the title of the "most popular" video on youtube it also top all charts and had a tie with Girls Generation's song Gee , when Music Bank, M Countdown!, Inkigayo, Show! Music Core and Show Champion sold tickets all the tickets were gone after 3-5 minutes after that fans kept on being quite they screamed when EXO-K, Wonder Girls, Big Bang etc then the lights went off and came back on and showed all seven members of Dark Winter standing there like there frozen then they start to dance and sing...

 

~Let's take a look at EXO-M again~

 

"Hyungs look it's Dark Winters debut stage" Chen said to Luhan and the other EXO-M members while he was still watching Music Bank then all the members came then Xiumin said "WOW they have awesome singing and dancing in their first debut stage" then Luhan asked "Hyung there not better than us right" Xiumin hesitantly said back "Well they are kinda better than us" which made Luhan envious of Zhiyuan then he thought *Just you wait Xin Zhiyuan when I come back to Korea you are dead to me!!!*...

 

~Let's go back to Korea and go to Dark Winters Hot debut~

 

"Yay we finally get to wait for other groups to finish" the maknae says "yeah i'm so hhaappyy" Si Hyuk sarcastically said "Me too!!" MinHyuk said then Kevin came and sat next to Si Hyuk and said "Hmm. Sohee's hot so i'm gonna go ask her to be my girlfriend" then Si Hyuk turned and said "too bad Kevin I already asked her and and she said yes so be that" then Kevin went away flaring with embarrassment...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating...

I was busy with school and making posters but I don't have much request so I was free and that's why I updated...