Chapter 2: The Boys at the Practice Room

Dark Winter > Boy Group (Apply Closed)

Hi everyone this is reporter Park Saemi for Music Bank we are just coming in the practice room to look at the new boy group everyone's been talking about Dark Winter so we just asked there manager what are the boys doing and he said that the boys are practicing with hot new debuted group EXO-K because EXO-M is right now at China but back to the topic EXO-K said that the boys work so hard that there doing better than them but that's all for the fans and people back to you Jang-woo and UEE then they said "Well that's all everyone we got from Saemi but here's IU with Good Day...

 

~When Saemi was asking their manager the boys were at the Practice room~

 

Kai asked Zhiyuan, YoungJun and Kyu Jeon to dance together as a trio when the Jindo's rapping comes and they did it perfectly at there 3rd time when Si Hyuk saw Kevin come in they both had a laser glare at each other so everyone knew that they hate each other after the awkward moment Kyu Jeon butted in and said well let's practice then he saw a cockroach he told MinHyuk to get the cockroach away from the room because he's the most bravest so he did it...

 

~When the boys were practicing while EXO-M is in China~

 

"Hyung where's my lunch?" Tao said "I ate it.." Luhan said while rubbing his tummy and putting on his poker face o_o then he took his water bottle and drank then he spitted out the water on Tao when he saw Zhiyuan on TV talking with s about Luhan farting when he was a kid, when all the EXO-M members heard that they laugh so hard that Xiu Min kicked Tao on the nuts which made him go nuts after Tao was going nuts and the members laughing Luhan had a red face because he was very embarrassed...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me what u think..

 

Comment please!!!

 

Mianhae for taking too long to update forgive me please...*ㅜ_ㅜ*