Chapter 8 - Mask

Heaven Sent

 

"Oh my God! What the hell?!" Kai screamed patting his chest. "Anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked. He was wearing a white bathrobe and a white towel on his head. He had a facial mask on his face too. 
 
"Yeah, your face. Scared me to death.." Baekhyun tilted his head and stared at Kai. "Urgh.. Where's Luhan?" Kai walked pass Baekhyun to get to the kitchen. 
 
"Hey there Kai~!" He smiled and turned around. "OH MY GOD! CAN YOU GUYS STOP THIS CRAP?!" Luhan had a facial mask on his face too. He was putting on that goofy smile that made him look like a stupid e. 
 
"We're having err.. fun? Yeah, we've got some leftovers. You want some?" Luhan held out the spoon from the mixing bowl. Kai looked at it with disgust. His frown turned into a smile. 
 
"Yeah. Strawberry peach right?" Luha nodded eagerly. "My favourite." Kai settled himself on Hayoung's couch and Luhan came prancing from the kitchen with Baekhyun behind, carrying a tray of sliced cucumber.
 
Baekhyun placed two each over his eyelids, taking a seat next to Kai. Luhan applied the home-made mask on Kai's face and finished it off with two slices of cucumber on his eyelids. He did the same for himself too.
 
"Mm.. Strawberry smell." Kai sniffed around. "Let's chill for 30 minutes before we get this off." Luhan set a timer on his phone and placed it on the coffee table. 
 
"So, what happened in school today? Where's Hayoung by the way?" Luha bombarded Kai woth questions. Baekhyun shifted when he heard Hayoung's name. "Yeah, where's Hayoung?" He asked. His question was ignored, sadly.
 
"Errmm... Let's see. Hanbit and Jongdae are dating." Luhan jolted from his seat.
 
"Man in the mask say whaaaat?!" His cucumber slice fell off as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Do i have to repeat it?" Kai groaned.
 
"Wait. Who is Hanbit and Jongdae? Where's Hayoung?" Baekhyun asked, sitting up straight. "Baekhyun." Luhan called out. 
 
"Neh?" He turned to the direction of his voice. "Shut up." Baekhyun sank down into the couch as Kai babbled on about his day."Hayoung has chemistry till 5." At that same time, the timer went off. "Ah! Kamjagiya!" Kai yelled. "Urgh. You guys should stop doing that!" 
 
Luhan quickly made his way to the bathroom to wash his face. Baekhyun just sat there blankly waiting for his turn. Kai went next when Luhan came out. "Wear those." Luhan tossed a bunch of clothing as he stepped into the bathroom. 
 
"You brought him shopping?" Luhan smirked. "Yeap. The kid's pretty messed up.  Look what Hoya did to his hair." Kai's eyes widened, he didn't even realised."How much did you spend?" he asked casually knowing Luhan has 'big bucks' written all over him. "$250." 
 
"That's so err.. little compared to your previous shopping sprees." Luhan frowned and nodded, indicating and 'i-know-right' face. 
 
Baekhyun came out of the bathroom in his new clothes. Kai eyed him from top to bottom. "Nice job." He mumbled. He looked up to the wall and saw that it was just 5 minutes till 5pm. 
 
"Hayoung's coming home! CLEAN UP YOU ASSES!" Everyone got into speed mode as each of them began their own duty. Sweeping the floor, cleaning the bathroom and every possible object that could be clean.
 
-------------
 
"Aunt Kim? You won't be home? Uncle too? Okay." Hayoung hung up as she walked passed an ice-cream store. She hesitated whether she should get it or not. She found herself peering over the glass, choosing a flavour. 
 
"Two scoops of Chocolate fudge in a cone please." Her voice came out soft. The day has beaten her knowing that everything wasn't going her way. She wanted to get the boys ice-cream too but decided that she wasn't in the mood to spend her cash. 
 
"Hey gys. I'm home." She pushed the door to the rooftop room. They were always there. They wouldn't even go back to their own room. It's like they lived there instead of her. The first thing she saw was Baekhyun.
 
"Wow. That's cute." He smiled and went towards her. "Why are you frowning?" He asked innocently as she plopped herself on the couch. 
 
"Yeah. I saw it since just now.." Kai took a seat next to Baekhyun. "You're not taking Hanbit and Jongdae dating that well huh?" Bingo. That was it. She couldn't take it. Maybe because she expected it to be something else. 
 
"Tell you what... Let's have a heart-to-heart talk." Luhan suggested with a smirk plastered on his face.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey there guys!! Anybody have twitter? Follow me @pororomints keke I'm sick right now so i hope you guys can tolerate the mistakes if i made them T__T mianhae..
 
Angelic Baekhyun :)