Chapter 10 - Meeting

Heaven Sent

 

The week passed by and soon it was the last day before the semester break. Baekhyun was well hid by Hayoung and the two boys, that Aunt Kim hadn't  suspected anything going on yet. Except the fact that they'll always go over to Hayoung's when it was their free time. 
 
Jongdae and Hanbit were stuck like glue, inseparable by all means. Hayoung just let her feelings for Jongdae go although she died a little everytime the two got lovey dovey. 
 
"Sighs... Can this get any worse?!" Hayoung took a bunch of hair from each sides of her head and pulled it. She was stressed looking at the amount of homework on her table.
 
Baekhyun peeked through her door as he heard the noises. "Wanna get ice-cream? I'll pay." He said. Hayoung's eyes widened when she heard when Baekhyun said. Apparently, they got to know each other really well since that dinner when Hayoung mentioned she liked ice-cream. 
 
"Baskin Robbins please?" She pleaded when they got out from the house. Hayoung kept a lookout, making sure it was safe. 
 
"How's your job? Florist huh???" she teased as they walked down the street. Baekhyun scoffed at her words. "At least i got paid and my handsome face brought more customers." He sticked out his tongue. 
 
Baekhyun decided to find a job on his stay here. There's a possibility that he might stumble upon Light when she visits the shop. They tried asking some old neighbours from around that area but it was useless.
 
The entered the shop and got their ice-cream and Baekhyun paid it with his first pay. "That'd be $5." He wasn't really surprise with the cost since Hayoung got a triple scoop and he  got a double. He dug his wallet and took out two $2 bills. 
 
He asked Hayoung for a dollar and he received a scowl from her. "Tch. Came here without enough money. What a noob.." she quickly handed him the amount while he smiled sheepishly. The lady at the counter raised her eyebrow at Hayoung's words. *Must be just friends. Impossible to be a couple* 
 
If only Hayoung could hear her thoughts, she'd probably flip at being described as a couple. When they turned arond the corner. Baekhyun looked up from his ice-cream and caught a glimpse of those eyes. The same pair from that day. The brown, deer-like orbs was from across the street.
 
A bunch of laughter came about as they approached the main street. "Oh no. Why now?! I can't hide you! You're too huge." Hayoung was starring across the street at the bunch of boys and one girl. "Who are they?! Oohh i see Kai and Luhan!" He started waving to get their attention. 
 
"No, DON'T!" but it was too late. Luhan noticed and started waving back. It caught the attention of the rest as they looked cluelessly. Hayoung facepalmed and jogged across the street with Baekhyun.
 
"Hayoungiee!" It was Hanbit, she probably had tagged along when the boys went for practice. All of them gave glances at Baekhyun who was smiling like an idiot.
 
"Oh, guys, this is Baekhyun, he is err.. my friend." She smiled sheepishly and Kai introduced everyone to him. His eyes met the last person. Those eyes, the ones he saw twice since his arrival. They twinkle everytime he blinked.
 
"That's Hanbit, Hayoung's best friend and Jongdae's girlfriend." The last words brought him back from the slight daze. He finally got to see Jongdae... and he wasn't as handsome as he thought he would be. And Hanbit... there was something about Hanbit that interest him. Could it be the eyes? Her beautiful face? He didn't know. All he knew was the fact that she's similar to his Light. Could it be?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 
Hey there! sorry for the short update. i've got school orz.. i hope you can tolerate the mistakes.
 
OT12 in Changsha OMG HUNHAN REUNITED!! WHEEEE~~  
Luhan walking into a glass door, hahahahahah lol
 
 
exo-k boys and KAI's PINK LUGGAGE pmsl