Chapter 2

G en Dara

Someone's Pov

 

 

I was on my way home from YGE when I saw Daesung.

 

 

'He's here already?I thought he went to her bestfriend's wedding?hmmmmm....'I thought.

 

 

Then I saw a skinny guy with him and thought that's one of his friend, so I was about to approach them when!!!

 

 

I cover my mouth and said"OH MY GOD!!MY DAE DAE IS GAY?!!!!!"And then I saw them came inside where Dae and Ji live.

 

 

"Omg!!!They're gonna do it!!!"I said to myself.

 

 

"Omo I gotta do something!!!"

 

 

End of  Pov

 

 

Daesung and Dara decided to go inside the dorm.

 

 

Finding the mighty leader sitting n the couch playing games.

 

 

The leader look behind him noticing the door open.

 

 

"Oh!Daesung ah.Why are you here?Weren't you suppose to go to your bestfriend's house and you didnt even bother to invite your members to come."the dragon said not yet to notice

 

Dara behind him.

 

 

"And you know the reason why,hyung."Daesung said back.

 

"I'm not trying to be rude here but it is becuase your bestfriend is not that good looking and your shy..."the leader was interupt when...

 

 

"hyung!It's not like that!"Daesung argue.Behind his back was Dara.

 

'Ah!This rude guy!I know I am not that kind of y but I am pretty, is not that I'm bragging but it's the truth!'Dara thought.

 

 

"Aigooo, hyung.Anyway about the wedding, it didn't happen becuase something happen.And also I brought someone with me.[Dara showed up from his back]S-He is my bestfriend--

 

"Daesung wasn't finish talking when the leader lean forward closer to Dara to look at her.

 

'Wow this girl..I mean this guy is pretty no homo...'

 

 

"What are you doing hyung!"Daesung said.

 

 

"Oh nothing,...So what's the problem...?"The leader said.

 

 

"Ummm,Well my bestfriend was having trouble in his family so he sort of runaway,and then he saw me at the suppose wedding and asking for help so I decided to bring him here and let

 

him live with us 'till he get a job."

 

"What's your name?"ask the dragon can't keep his eyes on him(Dara)

 

"umm I'm D."She said.

 

"D?Alright D,are you a chickguy?"

 

"huh?"

 

"Chickguy like the type of guy who bring gurls in to their house."

 

"Umm No I'm not like that."she stammer.

 

"Alright then you---"he didn't finish talking when someone slam the door and"NO!!!!!!!!!!"

 

The three were just staring at him like he was a wierdo..

 

"Hyung!What happen-"Sunddenly the guy pulled the leader away from Dara and Daesung.

 

"Dae dae,we can work this out just let me find away.."

 

"What?Hyung,What the hell are you talking about?Find a way?To what?"

 

"I know it's hard to say it,specially in front of our leader I understand you."

 

"What?!"

 

"And you!You only want money from my Dae dae That's why you seduce him--"When he looks at Dara,he was amaze by how beautiful she is.

 

'A girl?'he thought.

 

"Hyung, Have you gone crazy?"Daesung went up to him.

 

"Ahhh..."he just can't say any word anymore now that his attention and his eyes only on Dara.

 

'Beautiful huh?'The leader smirk.

 

"OMG Am I becoming a gay too!!No No No I am not suppose to be turning gay I am suppose to save my little innocent Dae dae.But he's so pretty!!NO!!!!'the guy shook his head million times.

 

"Hyung, I think Your sick,What did you eat today that made you crazy like this."Daesung said checking his forehead.

 

"You two! I need to talk to you!!"the guy grab Daesung and Dara outside the dorm leaving the dragon.

 

'woah this guy is so skinny...'the guy thought as he brag the two.

 

"Hyung where are we going?"Daesung ask.

 

'What is happening?'Dara thought worriedly.

 

Now they have reach the rooftop.The guy Faces the two.

 

"You two!!"Dara and Daesung was startled.

 

"Daesung tell me the truth.Are you..........Gay?"he said in a deep voice.

 

Daesung was dumpfounded. So is Dara.

 

"Are YOU?!!"he ask again.

 

"YAH HYUNG!!!hOW COULD YOU THINK OF ME AS GAY!tHE H*LL!!"

 

"So your not?"

 

"NO!"

 

"Then why did you two kiss?I saw you two earlier."

 

That caught off guard them.

 

'OMO!'Dara panic

 

"And you!WHo are you?Wh..Why are you seducing my Dae--"

 

"TOP HYUNG!!!I already told you I.AM.NOT.GAY."Dae argue.

 

"ummmm what should we do Dae."Dara look at him.

 

"And who told you to call him that?!"Top glare at her.

 

"Hyung,Can we trust you?"Dae ask

 

"Of course!I am your hyung afterall."

 

"I'm sorry Dara but I think we have to expose your identity to this guy.But I promise you it will not happen again."Daesung faces Dara. DAra nodded.

 

"Alright.....To tell you the truth....."And so Daesung explain what really is happening including about Dara's Identity.

 

'I KNEW IT!!!'top thought.

 

"But keep it a secret okay?Please hyung."

 

"Sure,I-I can help you too."

 

"Thank you Seunghyun oppa?"Dara said in a soft voice.Top blush.

 

"Oh You-Your Welcome.But are you sure you want to hide her in your dorm?I can let her stay in my dorm instead.....since I know her identity..."

 

"But Hyung, you don't have enough room and my dorm have another room, she can just stay with me..But Thank You Hyung."said Daesung.

 

"Okay so we better get back,Jiyong might be waiting for us to comeback."Top said.

 

And so they head back to Dae's dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOW!!That was fast!!two down three more to go!!!

 

 

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYSS!!!!!

 

@ivy_26: hahaha sorry it's becuase I am so busy of doing of all my project, you see I will be graduating next week, so I am not that ready to update fast because of that.HEHEHE but I hope you like this update too!!

@gothiclolita: hahahahah yeah that was funny right ahahahahahahahaha

 

 

 

 

Untill next time guys!!!