First night...

G en Dara

Daesung's POV

 

 

Sigh...I didn't know this can get more harder. Having to lie and hide my bestfriend disguising as guy is a lot more harder than doing a concert or performing.

 

Dara is really a good friend of mine and I don't want her to be sad and I'm willing to do my best to protect her.You see she is just a simple girl, simple girl a guy would want , a kind person, down.to earth, elegant, caring, etc.

 

And most of all beautiful....no scratch that she is a Goddes!!Well if your asking me if I ever fall for her I would, God knows I would.. but in my heart I know there's only one word that can describe us"Bestfriend".

 

Well thats better than nothing right?

 

Anyway I couldn't let her marry a guy she doesn't even like.

 

To be honest I was shock when she invited me to her wedding.It was so sudden.I didn't even know she's dating someone.

 

Not until the day she was about to marry the guys she didn't even love was all because thier family was in debt and was ask to marry the guy for paying all their debt.

 

So i couldn't help but think of escaping.And now here we are in my dorm,her disguising as a guy.

 

I really want to plan to rent her an apartment but i want to look for her knowing she's okay.

 

And now that Top know her that she's a girl, maybe i shouldn't worry to much since Top hyung is not into skinny girls,well thats what i see from him cuz all the girls he dated back then were a little chubby and he said he likes it because a little chubby i cute and best with cuddling.

 

Oh well I'm sure he wil not like my besty I'm sure of that.

 

Anyway back to the reality, Top hyung, Dara and me went back to my dorm finding a dragon sitting in living room...maybe he was waiting for us.

 

I saw him stand up and folded his arm"What took you guys long?"the dragon ask.

 

I was about to answer the leader but Top hyung beat me to it.

 

"Mr. Dragon, there's nothing to get mad at.I just ask Daesung something and then bought something to drink to calm me down."Top explain

 

"huh?"said the leader didn't understand what he just said.

 

"Pabo dragon"said Top hyun.

 

This earn a little laugh from me and a little giggle from Dara.

 

"Don't worry hyung,Top hyung just ask me why I'm bringing a guy to our dorm and he thought I was gay so explain it to him."I said.

 

The Dragon made an'O'expression understanding the situation.

 

"Anyway, are you sure you want he..I mean him to sleep here?"Top ask me but theres something in his questioning Dara too if she want to stay at my dorm.

 

Well i didn't care about that maybe he's just worried about Dara too.

 

"Yeah Hyung he's okay here we can sleep together.."i haven't finish what i was saying when

 

"Bwoh!???"Both Dragon and Hyung ask suprised.

 

'What!?'I thought

 

"What?What's wrong with me and D sleep together since we are both men right?"I ask them still shock

 

"What's with you guys?Anyway i'm gonna let D rest to OUR room.Let's go D."I said as I pull Dara.to our room leaving those two idiots.

 

 

~~Inside Daesung room~~

 

 

"Hahaha those two are funny"I heard Dara said chuckling as I put her stuff on my other empty drawers .

 

"Well you haven't met the others haha"I said

 

"I hope they will like me"she says

 

"Haha don't worry they will like you anyway you will be sleeping here in my bed and I will sleep at the floor.."i said but before she reacts


"don't worry I have a comforter that will not hurt my back, so im okay"I added.

 

I know she will not agree of me sleeping on the floor and I won't let her sleep.on the floor either.

 

"Daesung ah"she hug me

 

"I love you besty!!You're the best!I wish I will gind a man like you gentle.."I stop her

 

"haha yeah yeah I don't wanna hear more compliment from you I heard them a lot"I chuckled

 

"But you know all of that is true,right?For me your the best man that every women would want,believe me."she said still hugging me.

 

I just  sigh.

 

"Haha don't worry Daesung ah you will find someone that will deserve you."she then planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

"Just be careful ok?"I said.

 

"Yes Sir!"she saluted.

 

Haha my bestfriend is just so adorable.

 

 

END OF DAESUNG POV

 

 

Outside Daesung's Room

 

 

There are two idiots still shock.

 

'WHAT!?She's staying here and sleeping together with my Daedae!?Aigooo My Daedae you better be careful not to touch that beautiful creature or else!!Wait!!!!Just wait!!!Why am I thingking about Daedae like that I look like a gay!Gosh!It's not My Daedae I'm worried at.....It's Dara...I know she's disguising as a guy but she's still a girl.Why would..nevermind i know My Daedae is protecting her true identity but...still why are they sleeping together arghhhhh why do I feel this way…!!!!I'm dying.I should calm down........'Top dyingly thought.

 

 

While the other one is curiously thingking too.....

 

 

'hmmmm why do they have to sleep together?D can sleep at my room I have lots space than him.I know he's a guy but why do I feel like I'm letting girl sleep together with Daesung.Well D look really a flower boy that almost he can diguise as a girl.But why.........Okay I have to.stop thinking....'Jiyong thought.

 

 

then later on Daesung went out thier room leaving Dara to rest on his room.

 

Top aproach him first"Daesung ah?"he said

 

"Hmmm?"Dae answer as he get some water to drink.

 

"ahhh nevermind,I'l see you guys tom at the practice I'll be going now."Top was about to.ask Dara's number but dicided not to.

 

'I'll just ask personally'Top thought...

 

"alryt Hyung"said Dae.

 

As Top left

 

"So Dae tell me why can't he just stay at my room?Since my room has a lot of space than yours."Jiyong offer.

 

 

"Ahhh........ No thanks hyung."all Dae said and left him dumpfounded not even explaining why.

 

 

'Aigoo....Oh well I don't really care...'Jiyong said to himself leaving and went to his room and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNTIL NEXT UPDATE GUYS!!I will introduce the guys and girls and some feelings developing hahahhaa