Chapter 1

G en Dara

"Dara noona,What's wrong?Today is your big day."Daesung sat next to Dara in the bed with her wearing a wedding dress.

 

 

Today is Dara's weddiing day but something bothers her.Dara look at her bestfriend Daesung with sad expression.

 

 

"Daesung ah.I don't want to marry him.The only reason I'm marrying him is because we have a debt we owe."said Dara.

 

 

"That's horrible"Daesung said feeling pity to his bestfriend.

 

 

"I've got an idea!"Daesung said."What is it?"Dara ask."We still have time,Here stand here."Daesung went and grab the Dara's long balnket from

 

 

the bed,then he went opening the window,and that's how Dara What Daesung's plan.."Escape?"she said.

 

 

Daesung was busy tyng the blanket to the balconyso that they could escape.Lucky that the blanket was as long as the lenght of the height through balcony and the ground.

 

 

"Come On Dara!It's now or never!"Daesung whisper, but by the time he whisper some guys calling over Dara."Ms.Dara,You need to go there now.It's time."someone says.

 

 

"Come on!Let's go."Daesung grab Dara's hand and get her slide on the blanket.The men went and knock on Dara's door but no one answer.

 

 

"Hey,Something's wrong!"They guy quickly knock and knock until they finaly kick the door.And They found no one."Sh*t!"a guy curse.

 

 

"Find Her!!,You!Report to master his bride to be is missing!Or maybe She escape!"The Kinda leader order some of his men.

 

 

 

 

In the Wedding Place....

 

 

 

 

"Why is your daughter not here yet!!"The man yelled at Dara's Father."I-I..She-She will be here soon.You know how girls get nervous with this kind of thing."Dara's Dad Chuckle

 

nervously.

 

 

"She better be!"The Groom said.Then later on Some guy Went to him and whisper to him,and that made him Angry.The groom then grab Dara's Dad collar(or clothers)

 

 

"What did you say to her?WHere di you hide her?"he threatening said."I-I don't know want you are talking about-"he was not finish talking when

 

 

the guy punch him in his stomach thaat made him groan.

 

 

"She went missing!And If you have anythign to do with this!I will kill both of you."Threaten the groom and left."Oh and don't think this wedding is over!Because I will find her!"He added

 

and finally left.

 

 

"Oh Dara.....Please be safe......"Dara's dad whisper as he look at the sky.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Where are heading?"Dara ask Daesung who is driving the car.

 

 

"Don't worry,I'll bring you to a safe place.In my world."Daesung smile at her, making her feel safe.

 

 

Dara smiled"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"Dara chuckle."Thank you Daesung."She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

"Your Welcome Bestfriend."He said.

 

 

While driving.....

 

 

"I just remember something."Dae said."What was it?"Dara ask.

 

 

"Okay because this is my plan,you know how I am an Idol right?[Dara nodded]And I live with in a dorm with..my members..actually just one of my member and

 

 

other lives next door.....[Dara nooded again.]I was planning to...bring you there but....." "But what?Is there a problem?"Dara ask.

 

 

"Well...Let's just say my roommate doesn't like women..literally inside his property.Let's just say the dorm."

 

 

"So he doesn't want any girl inside you dorm?Why not?"

 

 

"Well...it's kinda hard to explain..."

 

 

"what should we do then?"

 

 

".........."Daesung thinking.....

 

 

"........"

 

 

"!!...I know now!!"

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

"Well we will have to put a little work on that plan."

 

 

"mmm?What is it?"

 

 

LAter on..............

 

 

"Noona,Are you sure you want to do this?"Dae ask worried.

 

 

"Daesung ah...If this is the only way your roomate accept me and to prevent from those bad guys, then I will do this and will do my best."she said.

 

 

"and hey, since i'm not that y like other girls,you know what I'm talking about,I can still look like a boy."she added.

 

 

Daesung chuckle"Yeah, a really weakling flower boy."

 

 

"Yah!"Dara ligtly punch him.

 

 

"hahaha I'm just kidding...Let's go."he said still laughing.

 

 

"Oh wait,I have to buy this incase I get my period."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Daesung and Dara then arrive to the dorm.

 

 

"Remember,you have to hide everything that makes you a woman,okay?[Dara nodded.]And don't worry I'm here.I promise you, no one will hurt you, now that I'm by your side."

 

 

"Thank You."Again Dara kisses him this time a peck on his lips.

 

 

Not far away someone saw what Dara just did to Daesung.

 

 

"OMG!!My DAE DAE IS GAY?!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA And who could that be?

WELL LET'S WISH DARA A GOOD LUCK!!

AND TO MY NEXT UPDATE!!!(and to my other FF DOn't worry I will still update,I'm just busy this days because soon I'm going to graduate!!YAY!!!)

Please Bare With Me!!

OH AND YEAH TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

@ivy_26 and myjoyce1986 I hope you the update:)I know it's short but....anyway hehehe see ya!!

DOn't forget to comment!!

sEEYA!!

dES.