Running

Their touchs like Fire and Ice

Jiyoung sat on the stage of the show he was making an guest appsarence for, since the promotion period was coming to an end it wasn't required that he be as active in the happenings of the show. Instead he focused on the slim limp hand that he grasped in his own. Giving Melinee's hand a squeeze he got her attention, she looked at him though it seemed just like every time before that she was looking through him more at him his heart ached everytime no matter how much he told himself that he deserved at least this much punishment. 

Melinee feeling the camera turn to them put the sweetest smile she could manage in her foul mood and reach out to fix Jiyoung's hair.

"are you tried of this yet"? She asked this question to Jiyoung though it was a question that she was also asking herself at that very moment. This had gone on far too long, her fear was losing out against her gulit no matter what Melinee told herself she could justify what she was doing, Jiyoung did desevere to be punished but  she wasn't the one who should have delt out that punishment. 

Jiyoung on the other hand took her words at face value and thought that she was asking him if he was tried of repetivness of promoting cycle