Running

Their touchs like Fire and Ice

Jiyoung sat on the stage of the show he was making an guest appsarence for, since the promotion period was coming to an end it wasn't required that he be as active in the happenings of the show. Instead he focused on the slim limp hand that he grasped in his own. Giving Melinee's hand a squeeze he got her attention, she looked at him though it seemed just like every time before that she was looking through him more at him his heart ached everytime no matter how much he told himself that he deserved at least this much punishment. 

Melinee feeling the camera turn to them put the sweetest smile she could manage in her foul mood and reach out to fix Jiyoung's hair.

"are you tried of this yet"? She asked this question to Jiyoung though it was a question that she was also asking herself at that very moment. This had gone on far too long, her fear was losing out against her gulit no matter what Melinee told herself she could justify what she was doing, Jiyoung did desevere to be punished but  she wasn't the one who should have delt out that punishment. 

Jiyoung on the other hand took her words at face value and thought that she was asking him if he was tried of repetivness of promoting cycle.

"Yea, I just want it to end I've never been this tried before, maybe it because the fans and media have let up once since we became official". Jiyoung felt a little better now that Melinee was smiling and asking question about him.

"Do you reget doing this until now"? Melinee for the first time in a long time focused on Jiyoung and allowed for their eyes to lock, this simple jester froze Jiyoung and maybe it was then he realized that what they were talking about wasn't  what it seemed.

"I....I wouldn't say that"? He stammered 

Melinee nodded "what's the one thing you want most right now, Ji"? Melinee said using his nickname which again was a first in a long time for her, finding her change in attuide toward him as a sign that Melinee was on her way to forgiving him Jiyoung felt his mood skyrocket a smile as big as the smiling cat from Alice in wonderland lit up his face.

"I just regret that past, I wish I'd been able to have you to myself without all the bad things". Jiyoung kissed the back of Melinee's hand illicting screams from the live audience and getting the attention of the shows host who cleared his throat dramatically.

Before turning her attention back to the host Melinee leaned closer to Jiyoung to whispher into his ear "do me a favor clear your schedule for a week". When she sat back Melinee seen a look of wonder and excitement clearly on his face.  It made her feel a little better to make him feel something other then bad feelings. Melinee just hopes that her final plan kept those feelings there till the end. 

"will you two love birds please pay us a little attention too". The host said causing a small sniker to roll through the set, Melinee turned and face him smiling brightly "It'll be hard but I'll try". Causing even more laugher

 

Seunghyun sat in his dressing room watching the live air of the show that Jiyoung and Melinee were appearing on. He was gripping the phone so tightly that the device made cracking noises, just when he though it couldn't get any worse the camera focused in on them show Jiyoung kissing Melinee's hand and her smiling at him so tenderly. Seunghyun seen red at that moment and he chucked his phone luckily it landed in a stylist bag, standing he paced the confinof his dressing room. It has been a month since Melinee had last tried to tato him and he'd ignored her cried as she beg him to let her explain, he wanted to hear what explanation she would give him but the other part of him was afraid of what she would say so he just refused to listen to her leaving her to sob in the empty yg hall way to tell her story to walls without ears.

 

Right now as with everything that had to do with Melinee, thinking that it was him driving her to Jiyoung everytime he seen them together he noticed her eyes wondering to him just as his wondered to her but if their eyes happened to meet he would glare at her to hide the fact he'd been caught watching her and after a while she'd stopped look at him all together like she'd stopped coming after him trying to explain whatever she thought she could explain.

 

A knock at his door brought him back to realty "TOP-shii your need on set in 10". Someone called to him

"alright". He replied and we to retrieve his phone which still showed Melinee and Jiyoung. 

"It seems that Melinee has prepared something for us today as a farewell present"! The host announced causing the crowd and other guest to start clapping as Melinee stood and made her way center stage. 

The music started it was the familiar beat of don't leave one of the tracks off of G and his first sub unit album.  As expected Seunghyun was into Melinee's proformance, it seemed that she had remixed the song from a girl prospective as well as adding a y dance break, all by herself without any backup dancers. All focus was on her, when it ended Melinee stood breathing a bit hard but smiling so brightly that Seunghyun smiled himself as he reached out to touch her face that appeared on his on his phone screen, but the moment was short lived because the camera panned over to Jiyoung who was making his way toward her with flowers. Melinee accepted them with but didn't smell being allergic to flowers bur she couldn't not accept the flowers but Jiyoung held up a finger singling her to stay put even though she wanted to get rid of the things as soon as possible before she became a sneezing mess. Reaching into his pocket as he sunk to one knee Jiyoung presented a ring to Melinee, her eye doubled there size as she loudly gasped and took a small step back.

Clearing his throat Jiyoung looked seriously at her, Seughyun's face was nearly touching the screen maybe somewhere in the back of his mind he thought that this was some strange illusion being sent to him from some other demension or scripted but from the shocked look on every face and the worried look the host was shooting somewhere off camera made it more and more likely that none of that seem was possible.

"Cin no Melinee will do you do me the honor of marrying me". Jiyoung said but Seunghyun didn't get to hear Melinee's answer because with a roar, he flung his phone this time it made contact with the wall shattered before hitting the floor. 

 

 

Authors note: I can't really see how long this is because I'm updating on mmy phone so sorry if it's short, it can get longer once I see how long it really is. Also I feel like I've forgotten about Seunghyun so Im trying to bring him back up. The poll is tied right now and I'm leaning toward the dark side here! With Jiyoung-shi making his come back and all. Lol sorry but leave your comment they motivate me to keep this going. Lastly thanks every one for the comments do far. 

 

Till next time