XXI. Do Kyungsoo (Bonus Chapter)

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

543263_457895550893153_100000181374503_1

I've been trying to contact Baekhyun hyung all day but he doesn't even answer. "HYUNG. HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CRY?" I shouted at the 'Please leave a message' part. "Kyungsoo-ah. It's okay." Taeyeon noona smiled. "I can't just live you crying like that. I'm very carying you know." I started dialing his number again.

Noona held my hands ordering to stop dialing him. "Do I look like I'm crying?" She smiled. I cupped her face trying to see if there's a single stain of tear. Luckily, there was none. "Did you blush noona?" I laughed as I cupped her face even tighter. "Aish." We accidentally linked our hands together. We both cleared our throat and looked away.

"So noona. What do you want to do today?" I rubbed my cheeks trying to not blush. "Bwo?" She looked at me. "Well, I'm so bored here." I pouted while trying to act cute in front of her. "Aigoo." She slapped my face and grabbed my hand. "I'm so bored too." She pouted in front of my face and smiled. I can't believe she did that to me.

She is so cute. Baekhyun hyung is clearly lucky to have a girlfriend like her. If I could I would cook such food for her, tell her that I love her everyday, hug her everyday and sing for her everyday. I didn't know I have a crush on her. I just wish they could break up. "Where are we going?" I stopped walking. "I don't know, zoo?" She crossed her arms.

"I want to relax." I said. "Let's just stay at your dorm." She started walking towards our dorm. "Wait, no." I grabbed her and stopped her from walking. "I wanna go to your dorm." I smiled and waited for her to reply. "Fine." She sighed and pushed me until we reached our destination.

"ANNYEONG!" I waved my right hand and said hi to my noonas. But they were asleep. "Want me to cook?" I looked at her. "Sure, fine, do whatever you want." She sniffed. "Are you sick?" I touched her forehead with the back of my hand. It was hot. "Oh my god noona. Please go to your room and lie down on the bed." She nodded as I started panicking.

"Noona." I knocked at the door while carrying a bowl of hot water and a hand towel. "Please rest first." I dipped the towel on the hot water and squeezed it. I folded it and placed it on her forehead. "You'll feel better if you eat and take a medicine." I stood up and walked towards the door. "Kyungsoo-ah." She said.

"Wae?" I turned around and looked at her. "You have a mother's touch." She smiled and I chuckled. "Well, thank you." I bowed and went to the kitchen to cook noodles. "OH MY GOSH YOU SCARED ME." Sunny noona fell on the floor. I helped her to stand up. "Why are you here?" She started smelling the noodles.

"Taeyeon noona has a fever." I lowered the heat of the stove. "Oh... So you're not cooking for us?" She frowned. "Of course noona. I'll just cook this for her and tell me what you want." I smiled. My phone started to ring and it was Baekhyun hyung. "YAHHHH." I shouted while cooking. "It's about time you called." I sighed.

"Wae?" He said. "She has a fever." I turned off the heat and started putting the noodles on the bowl. "WHAT?? I'LL BE RIGHT THERE..... WHERE?" He shouted. "At their dorm." I said and I hang up. 

 

I just wish you would break up with her hyung...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea... So I hope you get the idea ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DANSHIN SOONKYU I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

image

I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU TOUCH MY FACE! Will be updating once today... I'm so tired!!!! (Not from writing) But I really am sleepy. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! GAHHHH!!!