I. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

tumblr_m2selzHcqm1qcf080o4_400.png

Dear Diary,

I remember that day when I was smiling at our Korean Showcase.  I saw that two beautiful girls in the audience, one is a celebrity, one is a normal fangirl. The two both caught my eye. It was my lovely Taeyeon noona and that pretty smile girl. I don't always get to talk in the showcase because questions are showering at our leader. 

Everytime I don't get to talk I was looking at the girl and noona. I didn't know that my noona is staring at me too. I was shocked and suddenly said Hi. She replied to me with a wave and a warm smile. I gulped and looked at Leeteuk hyung. Finally, our last two performances... It's my favorite song from our album, Angel. I hope that I can sing it to my future girlfriend.

I looked at the girl while singing she suddenly blushed and smiled. "OPPA SARANGHAE." I heard my noona screaming that. Hahaha. My noona is always like that, being a fangirl and everything. She has that best adorkable attitude I adore. She's way too perfect. I love her.

 

Sincerely,

Byun Baekhyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_m2w9yugQ6U1qg9zoro1_500.jpg

Dear Diary, 

It was my fan signing event. Our first actually. I'm so excited for it. Fan's in different floors gathered in one area just to see us. Wow, that's the power of being an idol. The service crews started to carry the heavy tables and chairs for us to help on. I got the feeling to help so I just ran and helped the people. My fellow Exo members helped too.

I picked up the paper that fell on their managers hand. I gave it to him. I turned around and hit a girl. "Jesunghamnida." We both said together. When we looked at each other it was the girl I saw before in our showcase. We both blushed and turned around. Since I was a man, I need to greet first. I cleared my throat, turned around, and said Annyeonghaseyo with a bow of 90 degrees.

She turned around with a blush and also said Annyeonghaseyo with a bow of 180 degrees. I was shocked so I placed my hands on her shoulders. "You don't have to do that okay?" I pinched her cheeks. I couldn't help it because she was so cute. Like the puffy cheeks of Taeyeon noona. I guess every girl reminds me of noona. I don't know what to do. Help?

 

Byun Baekhyun (in love?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_m32acgsmQe1qcndygo1_500_large.png

Photoshoot Day,

Since it's my third photoshoot, no nervousness came to me. It's quite natural now. Every tips my sunbaenim gives to me is priceless. ALL WORKED. I got ten great photos in just 2 minutes. Overall I picked 4 that I like. I'm the person who likes to troll people. I want them to wreck their bias list. I am just a simple person who trolls everytime.

I remember that time when my sunbaenim, Changmin hyung gave me this tip "Think of a girl you like. Then smile at her, give her what she wants! It's the best way to get photogenic photos!" To be honest, I got the same expression of my sunbae. Many people also agree. Just look at my smile. AND I WILL WRECK YOUR BIAS LIST BABY!

After getting my work done I saw Taeyeon noona. Sounds like she's asking people where did I go. I am talented in reading lips too. She saw me and smiled. She said nevermind to the lady and she bowed. She was wearing her stage outfit in Music Bank. She looked so young and childish at the same time. So cute. I bowed and she bowed.

She gave me a burger and a fries. "Good luck. And Advance Happy Birthday. I should get going now." She smiled and went out of the door.

 

Noona, please stop playing with my heart.